Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2023, 09:54 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,255,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
marino

Beshear hopes Kentuckians have a very short memory or don't pay attention, but it's all documented if anyone doubts it. Here's the news article from CNN.

"Kentucky Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear on Friday vetoed a Republican-led bill that would prohibit transgender minors from receiving gender-affirming care, such as surgical procedures or the use of certain hormones, bucking a growing trend of states restricting access to the treatments."
https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/24/polit...are/index.html
I saw a TV add made by Beshear just yesterday and he denies this...or any wrong doings or association with it.

Do you remember how he stood up on TV and lied about IVM, and how it was a horse wormer and laughed at everyone who was taking it? What people didn't know, is, IVM cured River Blindess in humans...and had been in pill form for humans in many years...but, he laughed at people who were taking it, stating his father raised horses, well so did my family....and I know plenty of farmers used it to get rid of parasites in themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2023, 05:49 PM

1,059 posts, read 1,880,385 times
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...or/ar-AA1fjddQ

I don't care if ye put a State Police post in every county, or how much you pay them, if they aren't allowed to do their job........? If you are dealing with hood rats you have to treat them like hood rats. Major crimes and drugs are running rampant in Kentucky due to our open borders and a steady flow of drugs, drugs are going for a fraction of what they did a few short years ago. Why you ask? It's plentiful.

It would appear our Police would agree.

It's pathetic...

for yourself.

Old 08-17-2023, 09:33 PM

I guess the good Deacon andy is going to jump right on this since he has all the kids best interest in mind.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/11/us/ke...ter/index.html

And they still aren't having school...that's disgusting. Our Kids must be educated. We are being left behind from the rest of the world. If public school teachers can teach our Kids, fund private schools then. Little andy (and most democrat candidates) have been playing politics with our Kids for far too long, for the sake of a vote. And, I don't want to hear that Teachers are under paid...they are also under performing.

I think it's time to hire some Educators...we got enough teachers.

for yourself!

Last edited by hogsrus; 08-17-2023 at 09:45 PM..

Old 08-18-2023, 06:18 PM

8,216 posts, read 3,481,358 times
I don't like either candidate. Beshear was the AG when the AG's office investigators framed me for disability fraud and made sure that I would lose the only stable income that I ever had. They are shady people who seek to destroy others.

Cameron will impose work requirements for Medicaid resulting in my losing Medicaid and the very expensive chemo treatments that are keeping me alive. I will be sentenced to die a very excruciating death unless I euthanize myself before it got really bad. I have almost died from the disease already multiple times, so I have already experienced a taste of what will be waiting for me.

Both sides are my enemy and want me destroyed, so I am not in favor of either side. I have severe autoimmune disease because of vaccines forced on me when I was a child. I have been sick my whole life and I have been getting worse. There is no cure. I have never been able to get and hold down a job. The vocational experts have always ruled out all jobs but I was kicked off disability anyway and I have been denied disability again. It's impossible for me to ever have a good life. I never had a chance.

I have to wait and see who wins the election. It's not going to be good either way.

Old 08-18-2023, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Well, you can tank that theory, when Beshear won....lol, I was shocked at the win....my son said, his father was hugely corrupt? I don't know myself, didn't follow it when I lived in PA...

I certainly hope your right!
He ran against another man who was also corrupt. Both candidates were awful.

Old 08-18-2023, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
That wasn’t a claim, that is what happened. It got overturned by Kentucky courts.

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/...5aafb4965a75e1
Yeah, he even had a hotline set up so that people could report gatherings and people who were not abiding by the shutdowns. They were shamed in the news and he would use them as an example and tell people to not be like that. The one that I remember the most was a gathering for bingo. There were state troopers taking pictures of the cars in the parking lot and the people were told to quarantine for two weeks.

I knew people who would travel to Tennessee to get a break from it.

Old 08-18-2023, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Yeah, he even had a hotline set up so that people could report gatherings and people who were not abiding by the shutdowns. They were shamed in the news and he would use them as an example and tell people to not be like that. The one that I remember the most was a gathering for bingo. There were state troopers taking pictures of the cars in the parking lot and the people were told to quarantine for two weeks.

I knew people who would travel to Tennessee to get a break from it.
yup, this is all true, and it's a shame more people don't remember this.....

His opponent is also corrupt, but I refuse to vote for Beshear, I don't know what I'll do?

Old 08-18-2023, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yup, this is all true, and it's a shame more people don't remember this.....

His opponent is also corrupt, but I refuse to vote for Beshear, I don't know what I'll do?
There are no good options for this election.

Old 08-24-2023, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark abby View Post
Andy Beshear will be getting campaign funding from the democrat party. This means he has to sell his soul to them and abide by their ideologies. Beware, that if he is re-elected, he is going to make some huge liberal changes to the state of Kentucky.

We moved from the ultra liberal state of new York and into Kentucky. The feeling is we got out of prison and are now FREE! Just look at NYS and you will see where this state could be heading. NYS has rules and regulations for everything and anything.

If you want to see what Kentucky will be like if Beshear is re-elected, look at any democrat governed state. They all must abide by the democrat's progressive ideologies if they want huge campaign funding.

Don't chance giving up your freedoms and beliefs!!
Beshear works for me and you, not the other way around, I will not comply, or wear a mask again, and I suggest when the shut downs happen again, as there seems to be a lot of chatter about it, do not comply, they are turning NYC into a place no one wants to go....it's a real shame....

Totally Agree Mark Abby.....

Old 08-24-2023, 01:32 PM

I guess you all remember this, way back in 2020...I sure have.

https://www.courier-journal.com/stor...Xwkv7M8id8xo9w

Comply...not a chance!!

for yourself
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky