Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2015, 02:23 PM

4,346 posts, read 7,826,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90077 View Post
Great job on this map!

If I'm reading it right, Weston is dark green meaning desirable. But I was under the impression that the further from the beach the less desirable the area - particularly approaching the glades. No?
No
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2015, 02:24 AM

4,606 posts, read 3,298,018 times
Hi - what a wonderful wonderful map. So informative, and obviously the result of so much effort. Thank you! I noticed you mentioned a Walkability-O-Meter, which would be of great interest to us, as people heading for Florida but with aspirations to keep out of the car as much as possible. Unfortunately the site would not load up. Did you ever finish this study?

Old 12-30-2015, 03:13 PM

12 posts, read 27,762 times
how do u subcribe to a thread?

Old 01-01-2016, 06:06 AM

2,747 posts, read 2,632,553 times
The map is "ok" - it's got some glaring issues, though. McNab all the way west, then north to Southgate. This is all the exact same neighborhood... "Captiva" and "Sanibel" ... I guess if you live in Captiva, don't walk 50 feet to the pool, that's in the purple... lol.

And Rock Creek/Embassy Lakes/Monterra in Cooper City isn't darkest green? Is that a joke? The same as all the lower income areas in Pembroke Pines around the mall? Yeah, right.

Old 01-14-2016, 02:10 PM

7 posts, read 17,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNBR View Post
And Rock Creek/Embassy Lakes/Monterra in Cooper City isn't darkest green? Is that a joke?
I couldn't agree more. I grew up in Cooper City and it's very safe/nice. I would love to purchase a home in Rock Creek or Embassy Lakes when the time is right.

Old 01-21-2016, 11:17 AM

2,747 posts, read 2,632,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonoles12 View Post
I couldn't agree more. I grew up in Cooper City and it's very safe/nice. I would love to purchase a home in Rock Creek or Embassy Lakes when the time is right.
It's one of the best areas in Broward, easily. Which is why it's absurd to have it the same as the neighborhoods in Pines.

Old 01-24-2016, 03:00 PM

1 posts, read 10,383 times
Hey there, you've made quite a nice and in-depth map, I must have spent at least 10 minutes explring it. I will be moving to the Sabbia Beach Condos place in Pompano Beach, FL once it is finished and I was glad to see that it's located in a pretty decent area, accoring to you, at least. I don't know if you are actually familiar with the project, I sure hope that the finished building looks as phenomenal as the pictures on the website do.

Old 01-25-2016, 10:20 AM

389 posts, read 662,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephLevine View Post
Hey there, you've made quite a nice and in-depth map, I must have spent at least 10 minutes explring it. I will be moving to the Sabbia Beach Condos place in Pompano Beach, FL once it is finished and I was glad to see that it's located in a pretty decent area, accoring to you, at least. I don't know if you are actually familiar with the project, I sure hope that the finished building looks as phenomenal as the pictures on the website do.
That's definitely a good area, like most of beachfront Pompano. And that development looks spectacular -- not surprising with Arquetectonica involved in the design. All that's standing between me and buying a place there is a winning Lotto ticket!

Old 09-17-2016, 10:48 AM

13 posts, read 25,936 times
What is the legend for this map?

Old 08-01-2017, 04:48 PM

8 posts, read 11,312 times
Default Coral Springs

I noticed the area where Woodside Estates is in Coral Springs shows blue. Does anyone know much about this area and why it is in the blue? Thanks for any insight!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area