Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you be a sugar daddy, giving up a more loving, committed relationship for fresh meat?
Yes 36 30.00%
No 84 70.00%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 10:07 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,133,594 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeman0 View Post
Sugar daddies tend to be a)older b) well off. Their goal is to get a girl that is young, insanely attractive, and who is readily available for sex. Younger guys would just go with the fwb, the sugar daddies have the money to spare and they wold not be able to get those young hotties. I am a young guy and have no interest in that now but I can't say what the deal will be when I am older. Some people are just of the mentality that "it ain't trickin' if you got it".

I knew an older fellow, like 60, who was seeing this 20 year old. He paid her rent, bought her a car too. In exchange he has a key to her house and gets all types of sex that he wants. She is also very sexual so it it mutually beneficial. I see no oboes with this.

So is there any intimate moments with a sugar daddy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2013, 01:41 AM

650 posts, read 703,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djohanna View Post
Yes. Of course it was my choice that I made. But I certainly don't think being a camgirl is a respectable way of making income! That's why I stopped. It was incongruent with my morals. No better than being a sugarbaby--except for the safety and anonymity factor; being a camgirl means those men have no clue what your name is or even what country you reside in.
What is a camgirl? I pretty much have the idea but I wanted to know for sure. I'd google gamgirl but knowing the internet, I'd be buried Pacific Ocean deep in offers from camgirls and who needs that if camgirl is what it sounds like to me.

If I can't get the real thing? I'd rather use my imagination or look at a YouTube video.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:03 AM

630 posts, read 1,050,546 times
a webcam girl. Basically a girl who performs live interactive solo sex for a certain per minute fee...check out myfreecams or streamate for examples of this.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:18 AM

650 posts, read 703,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenaus View Post
a webcam girl. Basically a girl who performs live interactive solo sex for a certain per minute fee...check out myfreecams or streamate for examples of this.
You mean she masturbates while the guy watches her?

Old 02-27-2013, 08:24 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,700,631 times
After reading about LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian I wondered if some women would be a sugar momma if given the chance.

Old 02-27-2013, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garonick View Post
You mean she masturbates while the guy watches her?
yes, not all camgirls masturbate, they can perform fetish shows or roleplays but most of them do

Old 02-27-2013, 10:44 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,775,767 times
Quote:
Sorry not to go OT or anything, but it is things like this (above) that a lot of times make me wish that the Internet had never been invented in the first place...and I actually work in the IT field, FWIW...

Old 02-27-2013, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Sorry not to go OT or anything, but it is things like this (above) that a lot of times make me wish that the Internet had never been invented in the first place...and I actually work in the IT field, FWIW...
not sure what you mean by that Knight

Old 02-27-2013, 10:51 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,775,767 times
Quote:
not sure what you mean by that Knight
I guess sometimes I just really miss the days before there were any actual "camgirls"...sometimes just long for a relatively more "innocent" era, pre-camgirl and before the mass proliferation of explicit, adult-oriented Internet content...

Old 02-27-2013, 12:46 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,830,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
I guess sometimes I just really miss the days before there were any actual "camgirls"...sometimes just long for a relatively more "innocent" era, pre-camgirl and before the mass proliferation of explicit, adult-oriented Internet content...
A more "innocent" era? I don't know what generation some of you grew up in that you cling to this erroneous assumption that prior to your coming of age there was some sort of idyllic chaste and pristine age. Whatever fairy tales you're stuck on really need to be put into perspective. There's never been an "innocent" era since time immemorial and the ages have been replete with lust and debauchery. "Camgirls" are just an extension of sexual peepshows.

Knight2009, you do know that you can use the internet without going to"explicit, adult-oriented internet content" and camgirl sites, right? Just like you can walk down a street and right past the strip joints and the adult stores; and just like you don't have to tune in your TV to adult-only channels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships