Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2022, 01:59 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,196,660 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyovan4 View Post
I thought that you were 'staying away'? That lasted all of what, 3 days?
Maybe Glock switches can be your newest obsession if Ukraine becomes passe.

It doesn't matter what laws are on the books at the municipal, state, or Federal level if bleeding heart hippies in the judicial branch engage in 'catch-and-release' policies of habitually violent criminals.

So if Beaver County gun shops refuse to sell to black Pittsburghers, then they'll be accused of being RACIST.
But if they do sell those guns, then it goes to show that they shouldnt be allowed to sell those guns because we need more stringent state-wide gun control since the home boys cant control theyselves.
Rural gun dealers and rural gun owners are thus castigated if they do, and castigated if they dont. All because a bunch of arrogant, privileged, overly-educated white liberals in cities think that its somehow racist to hold people to account for breaking existing gun laws. Have a few black guys from Hazelwood, East Liberty, and the Hill shoot a few white or Asian people in Squirrel Hill and see how quickly the tunes of the East End elitists change.
That would take restraint and the ability to look away and that’s certainly not possible

Bingo

Last edited by erieguy; 11-23-2022 at 02:14 PM..

Old 11-23-2022, 05:05 PM

135 posts, read 35,995 times
Quote:
I thought that you were 'staying away'? That lasted all of what, 3 days?
Maybe Glock switches can be your newest obsession if Ukraine becomes passe.
Hey, I didn't post for like 7 - 8 days, and I'm (generally) still not trying to engage on hot button issues. Interestingly, I bust Erie for not having any support for his Ukraine claims, but I did hear an interview last week, with none other than Gordan Sondland, who (unlike many formerly in Trump's orbit) still has good things to say about Trump. So, anyway, Sondland echoed Erie's claims that Russia wouldn't have invaded if Trump had been President. He didn't go into many details, but seemed to start down the route of, "a President Trump would have provided more weapons and faster." I dunno. I also read a column by conservative columnist Henry Olsen, who praised Biden's efforts in regards to Ukraine:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...issile-poland/

behind paywall unfortunately.

I also saw this segment last night on the newshour about China's continuing Covid lockdowns (complete with image of security force with boot on protestor's neck):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL3k3FRX8Lo

I thought this might help folks like Ty see what truly fascistic Covid policies look like.

Last edited by burghophilia-03; 11-23-2022 at 05:15 PM..

Old 11-23-2022, 05:23 PM

2,860 posts, read 1,899,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burghophilia-03 View Post
I thought this might help folks like Ty see what truly fascistic Covid policies look like.
China implemented lockdowns first, the Italians copied them, and then everyone else followed suit. The difference isn't necessarily of degree, its simply of length. If a government in the United States wouldve tried to implement draconian restrictions for as long as China has (over 2.5 years) then patriots wouldve defended liberty by force. There are reasons that events like Tiananmen Square, Tlatelolco, and Wounded Knee occur against unarmed citizenry.

Old 11-23-2022, 05:37 PM

135 posts, read 35,995 times
Quote:
China implemented lockdowns first, the Italians copied them, and then everyone else followed suit. The difference isn't necessarily of degree, its simply of length. If a government in the United States wouldve tried to implement draconian restrictions for as long as China has (over 2.5 years) then patriots wouldve defended liberty by force. There are reasons that events like Tiananmen Square, Tlatelolco, and Wounded Knee occur against unarmed citizenry.
Well, in any event, Happy Thanksgiving -- I'll try to stay off here for the break, will be good.

Old 11-23-2022, 05:50 PM

Quote:
The live in fear shut it down folks would love that. Thankfully not everyone is so weak to accept such nonsense. Though the cries for mandates is great stuff with insisting folks should be told what they have to do with their bodies in regards to the experimental shot, and how that narrative changed so quickly.

Old 11-24-2022, 07:32 AM

987 posts, read 279,673 times
Quote:
If a government in the United States wouldve tried to implement draconian restrictions for as long as China has (over 2.5 years) then patriots wouldve defended liberty by force.

LOL, ok

Old 11-25-2022, 10:18 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,964,705 times
I should probably take a break from the news. Honestly it is so depressing that black kids are just shooting each other as it is the new norm. I wish I could understand it, but I suspect it is the preaching of hopelessness by the leftist run media machine. That is my gut feeling. Two teens shot on Thanksgiving of all days. Just the new normal I guess. I keep thinking it will go away, but it seems to be getting worse and worse. Seems like they survived the shootings this time. Who knows?

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/2-te...N3BQPGJVI4ZK4/

Old 11-25-2022, 11:34 AM

What’s even worse is the garbage that Christian pastors are saying.
That they’re “glad five homos got shot”.

https://onlysky.media/hemant-mehta/c...ng-good-thing/

Old 11-25-2022, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_curtis View Post
What’s even worse is the garbage that Christian pastors are saying.
That they’re “glad five homos got shot”.

https://onlysky.media/hemant-mehta/c...ng-good-thing/
Pastors? I see one in the article, though blanket statements fit the narrative better, lol.

That is a terrible thing to say. Hopefully the shooter is charged with a hate crime so he gets life in prison, though capital punishment would be great.

Old 11-25-2022, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Pastors? I see one in the article, though blanket statements fit the narrative better, lol.

That is a terrible thing to say. Hopefully the shooter is charged with a hate crime so he gets life in prison, though capital punishment would be great.
Yes pastors. More than one. Here’s another advocating for the murder of gay people.

https://onlysky.media/hemant-mehta/c...hem-didnt-die/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh