Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2023, 03:51 PM

17,737 posts, read 9,192,519 times

Advertisements

COVID cases are rising, but should we start wearing masks again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYJ4PJ2DfVg
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-24-2023, 04:39 PM

3,398 posts, read 1,549,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
COVID cases are rising, but should we start wearing masks again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYJ4PJ2DfVg
You know they have the plan of masks coming back even if it does not kill anyone. Should we join a militia? There are colleges requiring it now. The nonsense has begun. I got to find out how I'm going to get through this without getting arrested. All the people who want to force masks on people should do a month in jail. I hope that the second time around a large percentage will say no. There are moderates and even some conservatives in mass not many. This is going to happen every fall and winter. I have a mood disorder I cAnt take this nonsense. It felt like a dystopian society. I don't care if others want to wear it but for the love of God leave me alone. Will people move out of mass maybe some.

The first time around this was summer of 2020 ,I was walking on a path outdoors and everyone was wearing a mask but me. A older Chinese lady freaked out and started screaming " Why are you here why you here" in broken English. I yelled back you are so stupid. Live you life as a scared slave! I'm not lying people were crazy. The mandates mess with people psychologically. It makes people scared and gets the people who don't want to partake in the nonsense mad it separates us even more. Look at how they wanted us to social distance.

Last edited by justyouraveragetenant; 08-24-2023 at 04:51 PM..

Old 08-24-2023, 08:21 PM

959 posts, read 538,318 times
Militia? Go away with your crazy ideas.

Old 08-25-2023, 07:30 AM

6,129 posts, read 5,098,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
You know they have the plan of masks coming back even if it does not kill anyone. Should we join a militia? There are colleges requiring it now. The nonsense has begun. I got to find out how I'm going to get through this without getting arrested. All the people who want to force masks on people should do a month in jail. I hope that the second time around a large percentage will say no. There are moderates and even some conservatives in mass not many. This is going to happen every fall and winter. I have a mood disorder I cAnt take this nonsense. It felt like a dystopian society. I don't care if others want to wear it but for the love of God leave me alone. Will people move out of mass maybe some.

The first time around this was summer of 2020 ,I was walking on a path outdoors and everyone was wearing a mask but me. A older Chinese lady freaked out and started screaming " Why are you here why you here" in broken English. I yelled back you are so stupid. Live you life as a scared slave! I'm not lying people were crazy. The mandates mess with people psychologically. It makes people scared and gets the people who don't want to partake in the nonsense mad it separates us even more. Look at how they wanted us to social distance.
Yeah, there are professionals who put in 8 yrs to get their MD and specialize in infectious disease, then another 4 yrs of grueling residency, all so they can get to the ear of someone high up in government, and get their jollies over seeing ordinary folks cover their faces for a few weeks. Makes perfect sense to me.

Oh by the way...the folks I've seen in self-styled white militias almost invariably cover their faces in public

Old 08-25-2023, 01:47 PM

16,404 posts, read 8,198,277 times
masks are back at UMass Memorial Health:

https://www.wcvb.com/article/umass-m...rules/44913195

Old 08-26-2023, 10:29 AM

3,620 posts, read 1,844,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
masks are back at UMass Memorial Health:

https://www.wcvb.com/article/umass-m...rules/44913195
Let's see if people wear the ones that actually provide some protection and also have they have learned how to wear them properly yet? No more noses hanging out, please!

Old 08-26-2023, 04:43 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newenglandgal123 View Post
Let's see if people wear the ones that actually provide some protection and also have they have learned how to wear them properly yet? No more noses hanging out, please!
Not a chance. Too uncomfortable, unless you are really in mortal danger. Most mask wearing was from obedience or virtue-signalling.

Old 08-26-2023, 09:44 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,650,035 times
Nobody learns, they still don't work and never have. By the way the increase is so minor so why the scare tactic. Oh that's right the shot comes out soon...how convenient. How do people fool for this again and again.

Old 08-27-2023, 06:47 AM

959 posts, read 538,318 times
Shot comes out soon… and?
There were many boosters. People made personal decisions about them.
They are warned and make decisions. This is how it should be.
Don’t treat them as infringement of your freedom.

Old 08-27-2023, 07:08 AM

9,532 posts, read 16,518,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsGirl View Post
Shot comes out soon… and?
There were many boosters. People made personal decisions about them.
They are warned and make decisions. This is how it should be.
Don’t treat them as infringement of your freedom.
I agree. If people want the Covid shots get them, if not dont. I've had all the shots and all the boosters. I ve been sick after every Covid shot. The last booster I had was the Moderna. I developed a rapid heart beat, fever and chills for some 48 hours after that booster. When I contacted the VA where I got the shot, no one seemed concerned. I obviously had a reaction to the shot. I won't be getting any more Covid Shots, until the Medical world deals with these reactions. My view is I had Covid in 2020, and perhaps that fact and Covid vaccines don't mix well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts