Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2024, 05:29 PM

3,712 posts, read 1,693,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
The source he was trying to use is flawed and does not support the claim of vaccine injury.

He was trying to hijack the meeting.

he was not only talking about the documentary he was talking about real people injured from the vaccine.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2024, 05:48 PM

37,406 posts, read 41,752,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
yes there is such a thing as a human immune system. it usually has the most problems with infections. the sickest I have ever got was strep throat. I needed two rounds of antibiotics. infections scare me far more than viruses. my temperature was 104 and the doctor said well I hope this second round of antibiotics works for you. i did not eat and was bed ridden for 2 weeks and lost ten pounds. i literally just got up to go to the bathroom. i did not bath for 2 weeks I must have smelled ripe.
Viruses cause infections.

Old 04-10-2024, 06:44 PM

6,412 posts, read 5,305,599 times
Quote:
yes there is such a thing as a human immune system. it usually has the most problems with infections. the sickest I have ever got was strep throat. I needed two rounds of antibiotics. infections scare me far more than viruses. my temperature was 104 and the doctor said well I hope this second round of antibiotics works for you. i did not eat and was bed ridden for 2 weeks and lost ten pounds. i literally just got up to go to the bathroom. i did not bath for 2 weeks I must have smelled ripe.
Without vaccines, you can turn the clock back to the first half of the 20th century. Check out what the life expectancy was back then.

Old 04-11-2024, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Without vaccines, you can turn the clock back to the first half of the 20th century. Check out what the life expectancy was back then.
Sanitation, better housing, and education improved life expectancy more than anything. antibiotics was a huge part vaccines are a very very small reason for increased life expectancy. Sanitation is probably the number one reason for increased life expectancy.

https://www.nature.com/scitable/cont...creased-19786/

Old 04-11-2024, 07:54 AM

35,606 posts, read 17,561,160 times
Quote:
Sanitation, better housing, and education improved life expectancy more than anything. antibiotics was a huge part vaccines are a very very small reason for increased life expectancy. Sanitation is probably the number one reason for increased life expectancy.

One which a friend mentioned, increase in white collar work, decrease in manual farm and industrial labor.

Old 04-11-2024, 08:05 AM

Quote:

Look into the before/after polio vaccine (just as an example) and get back to us.

Old 04-11-2024, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by htfdcolt View Post
Look into the before/after polio vaccine (just as an example) and get back to us.
Many more think polio vanished because of sanitation not vaccines. Some of the polio vaccines gave people polio.

Old 04-11-2024, 09:35 AM

Quote:

Vaccines are a substantial contributor to increased life expectancy.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4151714/

Old 04-11-2024, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Many more think polio vanished because of sanitation not vaccines. Some of the polio vaccines gave people polio.
Sanitation increased the incidence of polio by shifting the time at which infection happened away from infancy to older ages.

https://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/obj...ntury-epidemic

Polio vaccination has eliminated the disease in countries with abysmal hygiene.

The virus in oral polio vaccines can rarely revert to a form capable of causing paralysis. That is why the US does not use them. They are used in areas where polio is still endemic because they are easier to administer.

Old 04-11-2024, 12:20 PM

Quote:
SMH at the disinformation in this forum. Sure, "good sanitation" switched on magically like a light in 1955.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Massachusetts