Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is shooting arsonists and looters ok
Yes 150 71.77%
No 59 28.23%
Voters: 209. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 08:34 AM

4,525 posts, read 3,405,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
Sure it really happened that way? How much taunting went on before the NG fired rubber bullets?

I'm sure this wasn't a case of nice church folk sitting on their porch singing church hymns and suddenly the NG decided to fire on them.

Don't fall for an edited video clip........
I'm not one to jump to conclusions, but it really does seem like it happened that way.

Here's the video: https://streamable.com/u2jzoo

Old 06-01-2020, 09:25 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,183,401 times
Noticing most of the racial conflict happens in the Northeast and Midwest with some in Florida and PNW. Those southern folks at least know what to do with blacks and leave it at that, but they sure know how to abuse the system and huge thieves as well. Westerners have few blacks and will indeed shoot you dead if you squat too loud. The causing the most trouble, both blacks and white, are usually from the regions listed above. Now since coronavirus, we will see more northeastern/Midwest whites, blacks, and all others stir up conflicts everywhere they go.

Old 06-01-2020, 11:26 AM

586 posts, read 314,225 times
Default Is shooting arsonists and looters ok?

It depends. If I come home and see someone running out of my house with my TV, I'll let him run. I can always buy another TV. If someone is trying to break in while we are at home, I have no way of knowing his ultimate intentions so he is going to get shot dead right there. An arsonist approaching my home with a molotov cocktail will be dead before he gets within throwing distance.

Old 06-01-2020, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongobongo View Post
It depends. If I come home and see someone running out of my house with my TV, I'll let him run. I can always buy another TV. If someone is trying to break in while we are at home, I have no way of knowing his ultimate intentions so he is going to get shot dead right there. An arsonist approaching my home with a molotov cocktail will be dead before he gets within throwing distance.
If the police break into your home and can't see you good enough because you are a black female or take every move you make as an aggression against them, then they will shoot you dead.

Old 06-01-2020, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
If the police break into your home and can't see you good enough because you are a black female or take every move you make as an aggression against them, then they will shoot you dead.

I'm not a black female, genius. Take your cop hatred elsewhere. I'm an old white guy who spent time in the weeds 50 years ago and I know the business of killing.

Old 06-01-2020, 01:03 PM

50,787 posts, read 24,297,543 times
Quote:
I'm not a black female, genius. Take your cop hatred elsewhere. I'm an old white guy who spent time in the weeds 50 years ago and I know the business of killing.
He didn't say you were a Black female. And I'm not sure how much I trust the instincts of a person who says, "I know the business of killing".

Old 06-01-2020, 01:03 PM

Quote:
And you can take your describing it as "cop hatred" elsewhere. Seems to make you feel real good about killing though and perhaps easier for you than some.

Old 06-01-2020, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
He didn't say you were a Black female. And I'm not sure how much I trust the instincts of a person who says, "I know the business of killing".
Some people just plain want conflict out of random people they talk to, nothing more. I have many family members who served in the military and grew up in the military myself. I have no love for looters and arsonists and also none for those who wear their ability to kill others with pride.

Old 06-01-2020, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Anyone who has been in combat knows the business of killing. Not you though, right coward?

Old 06-01-2020, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
And you can take your describing it as "cop hatred" elsewhere. Seems to make you feel real good about killing though and perhaps easier for you than some.

Hardly that toy brain.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates