Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2015, 09:50 PM

3,375 posts, read 6,260,799 times

Advertisements

Craft beer stores approved

The Daily Reflector
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2015, 06:30 AM

893 posts, read 1,343,310 times
Quote:
But no matter how difficult that left exit will be, morons will attempt it - frequently.
No truer words will be spoken here. ha. People will wait 15 minutes to turn left. The entrances are rather screwy...so is the positioning..I would have thought they would have made the store front off Arlington instead of the way they positioned it...I'm sure it's because of the parcel size but it looks kind weird, like it's hiding behind Dunkin Donuts.

I'm hoping now that spring is coming around development will ramp up again in town.

The Great Harvest Bread Company opened today... Sandwiches | Great Harvest Bread Greenville, NC
It's over behind Overton's off Evans Street. The sandwiches look on point. I'm going to have to go try it out.

Old 04-10-2015, 06:33 AM

ECU gets approval for Millennial Campus:

ECU plans public-private research campus | News and Observer News and Observer

Old 04-10-2015, 06:44 AM

1,219 posts, read 1,552,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBojangles View Post
Craft beer stores approved

The Daily Reflector
That's good news! Bottle shops are growing like crazy in many cities in NC. Here in Raleigh, they're popping up all over the place. Glad to see someone wants to open one in Greenville.

Also, Piratefest starts tonight in downtown Greenville. If you're going, make sure to utilize the new parking deck!!

Old 04-10-2015, 09:35 AM

247 posts, read 445,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cityadvocate View Post
I don't know the construction date for Party Maker, but if they plan to open in 2015 it should be pretty soon. Have'nt heard of any other deveopments. A lot of properties have been surveyed recently, which usually means someone has purchased them. The corner lot at Bell's Fork behind the Sonic and the huge lot beside Arby's/ across from the Carmike have been surveyed recently. Also lots near PCC, behind Sheetz and the lot beside the new Lemon Grass building on Fire Tower. Does anyone know anything about these properties?
Ok thanks. There is a Party Maker by Buffalo Wild Wings as well.

Old 04-11-2015, 12:23 PM

89 posts, read 130,654 times
ECU officially designated a Millenial Campus

Old 04-13-2015, 12:46 PM

275 posts, read 330,709 times
Is it safe to say that Winterville is the East's Cary (albeit smaller)? I was driving through there and now I'm seeing nothing but subdivisions. Even in they city limits almost half the town is subdivisions. Pretty soon it's going to get expensive to live there if it isn't already.

Old 04-13-2015, 02:27 PM

3,353 posts, read 6,441,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. ENC View Post
Is it safe to say that Winterville is the East's Cary (albeit smaller)? I was driving through there and now I'm seeing nothing but subdivisions. Even in they city limits almost half the town is subdivisions. Pretty soon it's going to get expensive to live there if it isn't already.
I wouldn't say Cary, Knightdale maybe.

Old 04-20-2015, 06:59 AM

Has anyone heard about possible businesses interested in opening uptown on the bottom floor for the Boundary?

Old 04-20-2015, 07:06 AM

455 posts, read 528,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpirate View Post
Has anyone heard about possible businesses interested in opening uptown on the bottom floor for the Boundary?
I know that there is a still a real estate posting for 9k sf of retail space but that appears to be the only unfilled spot. I'm speculating of course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Coastal North Carolina