Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2023, 09:03 AM

160 posts, read 87,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRNorth View Post
Thank you.

Of course. Great job deflecting.

Last edited by Jbraybarten653; 02-14-2023 at 09:14 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2023, 04:35 PM

1,223 posts, read 1,041,473 times
Well, at least Householder is going to jail, that should help sever ties between the pseudo government utilities and the State House. Now we need to throw some of the First Energy execs in jail, hopefully the US Dept of Justice can muster some mojo and throw the book at them. From today's Cleveland.com article:

"At trial, witness testimony and evidence presented by the prosecution generally depicted three former FirstEnergy executives as the central players behind the scheme: FirstEnergy CEO Charles “Chuck” Jones; FirstEnergy’s top lobbyist Mike Dowling; and John Kiani, executive chairman at company subsidiary FirstEnergy Solutions"

Time and time again, big business corrupts our government. This latest debacle, along with the opiod crisis (talkin' about you Cardinal Health) shows how diligent we need to be and the need for a strong press with government checks.

Old 03-13-2023, 07:25 AM

140 posts, read 66,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbraybarten653 View Post

Of course. Great job deflecting.
The only person who deflected was you. Sorry I would have called this out sooner, but I noticed you edited it. So easy to call posters like yourself out.

Old 03-13-2023, 10:28 AM

Quote:
The only person who deflected was you. Sorry I would have called this out sooner, but I noticed you edited it. So easy to call posters like yourself out.

Nope, but you're commenting a month later which is truly odd.

Quote:
Sorry I would have called this out sooner, but I noticed you edited it. So easy to call posters like yourself out.

I don't remember what I changed other that it was minor and the edit was minutes later. Oof.

Old 03-16-2023, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Nope, but you're commenting a month later which is truly odd.

I don't remember what I changed other that it was minor and the edit was minutes later. Oof.
No, it's not odd, it's calling you out. I guess I just don't let something like that go. You clearly deflected. That's what you went back and edited "Great job deflected". You only gave me the emoji before.

Old 03-16-2023, 02:42 PM

Quote:
No, it's not odd, it's calling you out. I guess I just don't let something like that go. You clearly deflected. That's what you went back and edited "Great job deflected". You only gave me the emoji before.

I called you out and you deflected. If you want to go in circles, have at it. Oh yeah, and add on your asinine assertions too.

Since you're being a petulant child, have your tantrum...

Last edited by Jbraybarten653; 03-16-2023 at 03:12 PM..

Old 03-16-2023, 02:54 PM

Quote:
I called you out and you deflected. If you want to go in circles, have at it. Oh yeah, and add on your asinine assertions too.
You're desperate here. I called you out and you didn't like it. If you want to quote me on stuff and you don't like the response back, you can put me on ignore. Like I said a page back, you were moving the goal posts (deflecting).

Old 03-16-2023, 02:59 PM

Quote:
I called you out and then you started to flip the script. Noted. Again, go in circles.
You quoted me and I called you out on your BS in response. You didn't like it. Let us keep going then.

Old 03-16-2023, 03:03 PM

Quote:
I called you and you are trying to flip the script. You want to go in circles.
I am going in circles? Pot, meet kettle. You quoted me, I responded back, you didn't like it. Then you have gone on the same diatribe since.

Old 03-16-2023, 03:04 PM

Quote:
I am going in circles? Pot, meet kettle. You quoted me, I responded back, you didn't like it. Then you have gone on the same diatribe since.

Oof.

You just can't help yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio