Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-28-2009, 09:05 AM

5 posts, read 13,547 times

Advertisements

Exactly....listed. you can list for whatever u want. they have no chance of selling them at that price. You are correct. I merely put my opinion on here. Let's see what happens.......I just think it is going to get ugly....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2009, 01:26 PM

90 posts, read 367,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyday67 View Post
Look at MLS sales in margate oceanfront 4 bedroom sold three weeks ago for $799,900. That's $50K more than NBP 4 bd. rm. I said listed for over a million not sold.
Actually, I can't find where you threw out that $1 million+ figure as "listed." I find your posts more salesman-like than objective.

Old 09-29-2009, 10:25 AM

4 posts, read 15,891 times
I originally said I would only make one entry. Kipliinger says if your company is being unfairly slammed by anonymous web comments you should track it. I respect what Kiplingers says. They sign their name. My upbringing taught me that if you won't put your name to it then it iain't worth a thing. I still believe in that philosophy. Simply put...we love North Beach. We are continually closing units here. There have been a substantial amount of new purchasers recently and we expect that to continue. They love North Beach as well. For those serious people who want information about North Beach my line is open. Contrary to the those unsigned naysayers who spew rumors, inuendos and misinformation, we believe in the truth...and if we don't know the truth we will direct you to where we believe you will get it. Check out our development history. Congratulations to new happy North Beach owners.
Bob Edelman-Developer-Winchester North Beach--Direct Tel 843-429-6129

Old 09-29-2009, 11:41 AM

22 posts, read 54,932 times
Hey Bob,

Thanks for posting. And don't limit yourself to one entry. We have alot of questions for you and look forward to your response. Can you talk about why so few units have closed? How are you attracting new buyers? Are new buyers able to get financing at these prices? Have any units appraised at purchase price in the last 30 days? How are you able to maintain these prices in a vacation home market that has essentially collapsed and probably has much further to go? How many buyers have you contacted to close with no response? I have heard rumors of lawsuits? Can you tell us how many are out there? Are you defending or settling? (just kidding, don't answer that). There are also rumors that the banks have taken over. Is this true? It would help to provide actual numbers and not just generalized statements. Your development is kind of a test case of the craziness of the local real estate market in the last couple of years and how it is unfolding today. Very fascinating stuff.

Old 09-29-2009, 12:04 PM

4 posts, read 15,891 times
Jamesboy
You obviously didn't read my entire posting. Otherwise you would know what I think of unsigned words. If you want your questions answered then post your name and telephone number or call me on my posted number or email me at redelman@winchesteroceanfront.com

Old 09-29-2009, 01:11 PM

So Bob, this is your chance to answer the rumors and state the facts. We are your customer base. We want to purchase your units. We want to be one of those North Beach owners that you so dearly cherish. But Bob, let's not forget that you are a salesman. You have to sell units. You have to say and do what ever you can to sell units. We, as the buyers, just want the facts. If you can't refute what is said here then your posts are kind of pointless, wouldn't you agree? This thread is simply a forum for interested parties to share information. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Old 09-29-2009, 02:01 PM

2 posts, read 6,636 times
Apparently default letters have gone out to those that have not closed and they do threaten legal action beyond losing the initial deposit.....thoughts?

Old 09-29-2009, 02:43 PM

26 posts, read 135,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesboy View Post
So Bob, this is your chance to answer the rumors and state the facts. We are your customer base. We want to purchase your units. We want to be one of those North Beach owners that you so dearly cherish. But Bob, let's not forget that you are a salesman. You have to sell units. You have to say and do what ever you can to sell units. We, as the buyers, just want the facts. If you can't refute what is said here then your posts are kind of pointless, wouldn't you agree? This thread is simply a forum for interested parties to share information. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Jamesboy'
Apparently you don't want the answers to your questions or you would contact Bob person to person and get the answers to your questions.
What is your real motive?

Old 09-29-2009, 03:14 PM

So if I call Bob and Bob says X, and I post on this thread "Bob said X", I have a feeling that some of yall would say "You're just spreading rumors, Bob didn't really say X. Now that wouldn't be very informative, would it? This way Bob can answer some of yall's questions efficiently and without doubt about who said what.

Old 09-29-2009, 03:57 PM

90 posts, read 367,303 times
I am particularly interested in knowing if developers and their employees, realtors, and others on the "inside" have settled their units. If not, then why? It does lead many looking at this forum to think that those people are unsure about the ability of the project to hold its value in the current oceanfront condo market OR they have contracts with "special" pricing and do not want those recorded at this time so they are holding off. If they begin "pressing" contracted buyers to settle, then that would include themselves, as well.

Last edited by mayhurst; 09-29-2009 at 05:04 PM.. Reason: edit
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area