Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2013, 07:14 PM

984 posts, read 4,316,767 times

Advertisements

Yeah, last night - besides a very few areas who are mostly just near road corridors (Bird Rd, 24th St, 8th St, 97th Ave). But I have a question, you said east until 57th Ave, but I think you meant 97th (or 87th)? 97th is the eastern boundary of the neighborhood - after that it's Westchester and other areas. If you have more specifics on the area(s), just write it here and I'll soon take a look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2013, 02:22 PM

2,886 posts, read 4,107,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobMAX View Post
Yeah, last night - besides a very few areas who are mostly just near road corridors (Bird Rd, 24th St, 8th St, 97th Ave). But I have a question, you said east until 57th Ave, but I think you meant 97th (or 87th)? 97th is the eastern boundary of the neighborhood - after that it's Westchester and other areas. If you have more specifics on the area(s), just write it here and I'll soon take a look.
true the neighborhood changes but the stander ed of living is pretty much the same so I included the Westchester area. Thanks for all the care your taking with the map it makes it really useful

Old 04-28-2013, 08:46 PM

Oh, that's interesting; actually for next weekend I was already thinking of doing some changes over at parts of Westchester and also the Schenley Park area just south of West Miami - all from blue to light green within the area you were talkin about. They'll be up and shown properly on the map together with probably two updates in Hialeah Gardens when I do the next review. Thanks for the continuous support!

Old 04-30-2013, 04:30 PM

14 posts, read 20,511 times
Is Little Havana really at yellow it looked okay to me when I went there in December for 3 weeks I didn't feel in danger at all well I don't live there so I don't really know what goes down there all year long

Old 04-30-2013, 09:14 PM

I've been there quite a few times - lived recently in neighboring The Roads. Generally while it has somewhat high levels of crime and people living in/near/below the poverty, I agree that it's fine, and people go about - no issues mostly. But the aspect of most of it is really no good.

With all those facts, and others, it's mostly an area slightly/somewhat below avg., so it belongs in the yellow. But if you know specific areas that are reasonable enough, I would definitely consider possibly upgrading it to blue.

Old 05-01-2013, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Oh, that's interesting; actually for next weekend I was already thinking of doing some changes over at parts of Westchester and also the Schenley Park area just south of West Miami - all from blue to light green within the area you were talkin about. They'll be up and shown properly on the map together with probably two updates in Hialeah Gardens when I do the next review. Thanks for the continuous support!
no problem the map helps me to btw.

Old 05-04-2013, 01:10 AM

First batch of updates for the weekend done:

- New area around Schenley Park/Children's Hospital (Coral Terrace)

- New area in the SE end of Westchester

- New area in the SW end of Westchester

(Rest will be made still over this weekend)

Old 05-04-2013, 02:28 PM

313 posts, read 647,383 times
Can anyone with better knowledge of Homestead verify the northern edges of the city. I don't know the area well enough, but it seems to me some areas in the there could be switched up a notch or two.

Old 05-04-2013, 10:58 PM

I was thinking and will probably do the updates on the Unincorporated area just near the Redlands - will go mostly from blue to light green. And the areas east of the Tpke. are properly rated - by real experience and I friend of mine who lives in a complex there.

But if someone could come along and help regarding the area near the MDC, and west of the US-1 within City boundaries, I'd appreciate it - with specifics in that area. It is mostly accurate as it is now though.

Old 05-10-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
I was thinking and will probably do the updates on the Unincorporated area just near the Redlands - will go mostly from blue to light green. And the areas east of the Tpke. are properly rated - by real experience and I friend of mine who lives in a complex there.

But if someone could come along and help regarding the area near the MDC, and west of the US-1 within City boundaries, I'd appreciate it - with specifics in that area. It is mostly accurate as it is now though.
which mdc? kendall?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami