Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2016, 12:36 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,477,899 times

Advertisements

I guess Deimos thinks that Victor has no power without his money. But I suspect Victor has a few tricks up his sleeve. So many people love Maggie, they would be happy to avenge her attack from Deimos. He has put a price on his head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2016, 10:14 AM

I was watching a show on NBC at 7:00PM last night and during a commercial break they had a promo for "Days." It showed what was going to happen in the Abi/Ben story. If you didn't get the hint by the quick peek, the voice over gave it away for sure.

Now it's ruined for me. I normally do not mind spoilers but when it's a thriller type plot like this I want to see how it all plays out in due course. What is wrong with those people? This isn't the first time they have done something like this either. I don't remember the giveaway but I remember coming here posting about them doing the same thing regarding a different story on "Days."

I won't say what they showed because I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. Maybe they will show the episode soon anyway. But beware if you watch anything on NBC. You might come across this promo. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-04-2016, 10:38 AM

9,150 posts, read 10,906,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I was watching a show on NBC at 7:00PM last night and during a commercial break they had a promo for "Days." It showed what was going to happen in the Abi/Ben story. If you didn't get the hint by the quick peek, the voice over gave it away for sure.

beware if you watch anything on NBC. You might come across this promo. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

I remember the L&O promo in which Jill Hennessy's character Claire was demolished in a car crash in the season finale. It ran for a week before the actual episode aired. You're right: GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-04-2016, 11:10 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,147,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post

Now it's ruined for me. I normally do not mind spoilers but when it's a thriller type plot like this I want to see how it all plays out in due course. What is wrong with those people? This isn't the first time they have done something like this either. I don't remember the giveaway but I remember coming here posting about them doing the same thing regarding a different story on "Days."

I won't say what they showed because I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. Maybe they will show the episode soon anyway. But beware if you watch anything on NBC. You might come across this promo. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for not spilling the beans. I do not like spoilers at all and my husband refuses to watch or listen to previews for coming episodes of any shows.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Thanks for not spilling the beans. I do not like spoilers at all and my husband refuses to watch or listen to previews for coming episodes of any shows.
You are welcome. I wouldn't do that because it spoiled it so much for me and I didn't want to wreck it for anyone else.

The problem is, it came on so quickly, I didn't have a chance to shut it off. I don't know if they will ever show it again between now and the time it is actually aired on "Days." I guess the only way to avoid the possibility is to not watch NBC until they do.

Old 04-04-2016, 02:39 PM

Questions:

Why don't soap people eat their meals at tables- sitting in chairs? Always from the coffee table sitting on the sofa?

Who are Phillips's parents/ Kate and Victor?

When Kate said she poisoned a woman to keep her away from Justin..who was that?

Has Kate always been evil/ Did she ever do a kind or nice thing in her life?

Old 04-05-2016, 12:00 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,609,011 times
Quote:
Questions:

Why don't soap people eat their meals at tables- sitting in chairs? Always from the coffee table sitting on the sofa?

Who are Phillips's parents/ Kate and Victor?

When Kate said she poisoned a woman to keep her away from Justin..who was that?

Has Kate always been evil/ Did she ever do a kind or nice thing in her life?
Better camera angles. ???

Yes, Phillip's parents are Kate & Victor.

Kate: ..."I once poisoned a nasty piece of work who had her claws into Lucas." Kate poisoned Chloe and framed Daniel.

I think Kate sees kindness/being nice as a weakness--unless the ultimate result benefits her somehow.

Old 04-09-2016, 07:41 AM

So if you watched "Days" on Friday, you will see why I was so angry with them for giving away the reveal about the Abi/Ben plot on Sunday.

Yes, they showed enough so that I knew exactly what was coming. Kate Mansi did a terrific job BTW.

Old 04-09-2016, 10:04 AM

I just can't see Victor and Nicole married. Was it the same actors? How did that happen?

Old 04-09-2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
I just can't see Victor and Nicole married. Was it the same actors? How did that happen?
Must have been a long time ago. I wasn't watching then but I am curious too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV