Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2016, 07:28 PM

41,961 posts, read 75,205,836 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
Casting rumor. Great news (if true).
LOL. What were they saying about
Spoiler
dead people staying dead
?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2016, 07:35 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,896,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
LOL. What were they saying about
Spoiler
dead people staying dead
?
I choose just to be grateful NBC is reneging on that particular promise of that idiot Corday. He's been at this too long. His theme song ought to be "Stop Making Sense."

Old 02-13-2016, 10:07 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,167,098 times
I really liked the long sleeve shirt with a heart on it that Abbie had on during Friday's episode. Does anyone know where I could find out who sales them?

Old 02-13-2016, 10:09 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,896,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
I really liked the long sleeve shirt with a heart on it that Abbie had on during Friday's episode. Does anyone know where I could find out who sales them?
Soap Opera Digest used to have a column in which they reported on clothing and accessories worn on the shows.

Old 02-14-2016, 10:41 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
So it's a pretty safe bet that Ava will show herself to Steve proclaiming their one night stand produced a pregnancy. She will have "proof" and Stupid Steve will believe her.

Kayla will once again be angry with Steve not so much because he slept with Ava although that will sting, but mostly because he lied when he told her there were no secrets and that story was over.

So all he ever does is lie to her to "protect" her and all she does is get angry and forgives him. She is an intelligent, capable woman. It just annoys me to no end to see her waste her time with him. He's just playing the macho game over and over again. Adding to the fact he's just not very bright, I wish the writers would finally have her come to her senses and kick him to the curb.

Old 02-16-2016, 11:20 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,093,051 times
so was DOOL on Monday? My tivo didn't get it and I can't dfind it online. Where do you watch episodes online WITHOUT commercials?

Old 02-16-2016, 11:28 AM

2,163 posts, read 1,550,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
So it's a pretty safe bet that Ava will show herself to Steve proclaiming their one night stand produced a pregnancy. She will have "proof" and Stupid Steve will believe her.

Kayla will once again be angry with Steve not so much because he slept with Ava although that will sting, but mostly because he lied when he told her there were no secrets and that story was over.

So all he ever does is lie to her to "protect" her and all she does is get angry and forgives him. She is an intelligent, capable woman. It just annoys me to no end to see her waste her time with him. He's just playing the macho game over and over again. Adding to the fact he's just not very bright, I wish the writers would finally have her come to her senses and kick him to the curb.
I loved Patch as a kid--I recall he began as just a lowlife street thug, met Kayla, and over time changed and became a heroic figure in the series. I loved his little beef with Bo at the beginning and the fact that the two of them have grown to become brothers (literally and figuratively). I was dismayed when he 'died', but that little bit with the rose on his coffin left a little hope. He's always been among my favorite DoOL characters.

Old 02-16-2016, 12:05 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobCaldwell View Post
I loved Patch as a kid--I recall he began as just a lowlife street thug, met Kayla, and over time changed and became a heroic figure in the series. I loved his little beef with Bo at the beginning and the fact that the two of them have grown to become brothers (literally and figuratively). I was dismayed when he 'died', but that little bit with the rose on his coffin left a little hope. He's always been among my favorite DoOL characters.
I never saw Patch/Steve until just recently. I have been watching "Days" on and off ever since it began and I didn't watch during the time he and Kayla were first on. I see why people like him. I just don't like the way he continues to be dishonest with Kayla in order to "protect" her when it never comes out well.

So he is another character who has been resurrected?

Old 02-16-2016, 10:21 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,798,777 times
Wow. Sierra is a pain...and a pain to watch. It's right up there with nails on a chalkboard.

Old 02-17-2016, 09:52 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,550,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I never saw Patch/Steve until just recently. I have been watching "Days" on and off ever since it began and I didn't watch during the time he and Kayla were first on. I see why people like him. I just don't like the way he continues to be dishonest with Kayla in order to "protect" her when it never comes out well.

So he is another character who has been resurrected?
Yes, Patch went through the whole fake death thing. They went so far as to actually have a body in the casket, but as I recall Lawrence Alamain injected him with something and later Kayla laid a rose on the coffin, which she later noticed was missing (and dismissed). The rose was missing because they'd switched coffins. This gave me tremendous hope, as I knew then that he wasn't really dead.

Growing up on comic books and pop literature in general, I love the wackiness of the storylines. Some of it is just brilliant stuff, for what it is, and the drama just intensifies it--remember the scene when it was finally revealed that the true Roman Brady was in captivity ('They think he's ME!!!!') and John Black was an imposter for all those years?

Great stuff, I love it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV