Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2016, 01:01 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
Older sister. I googled Irizarry earlier today to find the difference between Victor's and Deimos' ages. Irizarry was born in '59, Lauren Koslow in '53.

Regardless of where it was held, it was a much better service than they held for Will or Bo. What's up with that?
Oh, I thought there was a larger discrepancy in their ages.

I wondered about the funeral services mostly because since Daniel was Maggie's son, Chez Rouge would have been a more logical place than Club TDB. I didn't notice that his service was better than the others but there have been so many lately it's hard for me to keep up.

Something else that has me puzzled. Why is Steve willing to go to Indonesia first to find his alleged son which is like looking for a needle in a haystack when he would probably have better luck searching first in Salem for Kayla. Ava didn't have a whole lot of time to hide her so she is more than likely stashed somewhere not too far away.

Steve should just handcuff Ava to the furnace in the basement and not give here water or food until she tells him where Kayla is. Or if he is too nice to do that, at least get the Salem PD out looking for her. By now he can report her as a missing person and he has Ava's confession that she has kidnapped Kayla so they can lock her up.

Steve isn't very bright is he?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2016, 01:42 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,166,824 times
Does Maggie still own Chez Rouge?

Old 02-02-2016, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
Does Maggie still own Chez Rouge?
I think she does. I remember awhile back she said something about going and checking up on something there. At least I don't believe they said anything about her selling it.

Then again, it might be one of those things that just disappear and are never talked about or seen again.

Old 02-03-2016, 04:37 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
I really have to wonder about the professionalism of the production people of this show.

When Andre first took off his bandage in "The Mansion" (that cracks me up) there was blood on the outside but NOT on the inside where it had been against his skin!

And then he had 4 butterfly strips on the wound but just a few minutes later when he was peeking in on Hope through the window he had only 3 butterfly strips!

And the way Abigail was holding that baby bottle made me laugh out loud. Really..nobody on the crew has ever fed a baby and show her hwo to hold the bottle?

And several times I've noticed that Hope's manicure is different from how it had been in the same scene. Like that odd- one- out color (which drives me nuts) varies from one finger to the next.

The fact that I watch only on TIVO means if something strikes me weird I can rewind to check. There is such a crew person called "Continuity tech" who is the person who makes sure clothes, props, hairstyle, etc are all the same even if it takes days to shoot one scene. Obviously they don't have one.

I'm guessing Stephano is really gone but usually there is gossip on the sites about somebody coming and going and I heard nothing. Did anybody? So now Andre is the resident DEVIL and he certainly is doing a good job. Evil personified! Don't know how they are going to let Hope and Rafe get away with murder. Stephano was bad and surely had it coming but I doubt the two of them can live with this for very long.

Old 02-03-2016, 04:58 PM

At this point, Andre is comic relief. I'm waiting for an anvil to fall out of the sky onto his head.

Old 02-03-2016, 04:59 PM

1,361 posts, read 2,273,099 times
Thank you for mentioning the baby bottle it was driving me crazy. Even before I had children I would have realized that wasn't right.

Old 02-03-2016, 05:23 PM

I have never had kids and even I could see Abi was holding that bottle very awkwardly.

There is no way Andre could have survived that blast with just his cheek torn. No broken bones, not other cuts or scrapes. Just a lot of moaning and groaning.

When Stefano was shot, they made it a point to show him from the back so we could see a bullet went through him from front to back. So where is the bullet? Did Andre find it? If so, he can easily match it to Bo's gun with Hope's fingerprints on the handle. But wait, why is Andre handling the gun and wiping off the fingerprints? I guess he doesn't intend to go to the cops with his evidence. Like Hope's intention to get revenge on his father, he is going to take revenge on her rather than go through legal channels. Hope may have lost control because Stefano was taunting her but she came to his house with a fully loaded gun. That means premeditated murder. Andre could have her sent away for life and that would have humiliated her and brought shame to her family not to mention he could have the satisfaction of seeing her rot in prison.

Old 02-03-2016, 06:46 PM

Andre said he wanted "murderous revenge," so I'm thinking that he will settle for nothing less than killing Hope.

Old 02-04-2016, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
Andre said he wanted "murderous revenge," so I'm thinking that he will settle for nothing less than killing Hope.
Yes, but it would torture her to see one of her loved ones being hurt first. He said something about slow and painful didn't he? Although I'm sure he didn't mean by bringing her before the law by that. It would be more like kidnapping Ciara and telling Hope he was going to kill her.

Old 02-04-2016, 02:52 PM

So now Ava is threatening to tell Kayla that Steve had sex with her if he doesn't do what she wants? Big deal. Surely Joey will tell Kayla what he saw when he walked in on Steve and Ava. Steve could explain to Kayla that it was the only way he could save her. Kayla has often accused Steve of not telling her the whole story when he was in trouble, of not sharing what was going on and leaving her to believe the worst. If he does it again this time I think she should get rid of the idiot and let Ava have him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV