Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2016, 10:18 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,950,414 times

Advertisements

Lol!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2016, 11:08 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,605,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeline2121 View Post
So I guess Jen is going to become hooked on pain pills. Maybe this will make her more interesting.

LOL from me too. Bet it doesn't take long. Lots of people take pain pills and don't get hooked on them but old Jen probably will.

That family is something else. Slutty daughter, drug dealing son and more than likely druggie mom. One of Salem's finest.

Of course, everyone will rally to help poor little Jen and forgive her because she is, after all a Horton; one of Salem's leading families.

When Theresa was drinking, drugging and sleeping around she was a boozer, druggie and a **** to be looked down on. When Abigail tried to sleep with a married man and did sleep with a good friend's fiance and then another man behind her boyfriend's back she was still considered pure as the drive snow. All was forgiven.

Good old Salem morals.

Old 01-29-2016, 12:43 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,950,414 times
ROTF.

And can someone explain something to me? When Jen and Daniel were a couple, she called Maggie "Aunt Maggie," and Daniel called her "mom." I know Jen's relationship with Maggie (aunt through marriage--her dad's wife), but I didn't know that Maggie had any children.

I'm assuming that Jen and Daniel weren't related (by blood), but I don't understand the connection.

Old 01-29-2016, 01:18 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,466,764 times
Sometime as adults Daniel and Maggie discovered they were son and mother...
I'm no prude but good lord the dress melanie had on to the funeral was a cocktail dress with bareback-down-to-her-butt! This is horrible.

And again I know it's a soap but why was the "after-the-funeral" held in the bar and not in the mansion where his mother lives.

I'm confused about the layout of Salem. They all seem to live and work within walking distance of the bar,the apartment where Daniel lived, the shopping center, the church, the hospital and the park as well as both the Victor mansion and the Dimera mansion. Isn't the square also in the shopping area where the bar and club TBD are? Some said they drove to the bar and some walked and didn't see the square.

Would be nice to find a village with all those accommodations all within walking distance.

Old 01-29-2016, 01:46 PM

I agree about Melanie's dress. I thought it was inappropriate for a funeral. She always wears those cutout things. This dress was more for evening wear.

What the heck happened to Melanie and Brady's hot and heavy love affair? She sure seemed to accept the fact he was with Theresa pretty fast. Out of sight, out of mind? In any case, I am so glad to see Brady finally standing up to Victor. Brady was the quintessential Millennial who couldn't move out of his parent's or in this case his grandparent's house.

Old 01-29-2016, 08:38 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,177,733 times
I also agree about Melanie's dress! I thought it was pretty, but completely inappropriate for a funeral.

I mentioned to someone the other day that it was unbelievable that Daniel was killed in a car wreck when they all walk everywhere they go. Maybe they were out of practice? Of course maybe if Eric had actually been trying to drive his drunk self home instead of hanging out the window he might could have made it.

And speaking of Eric. Can he please take a shower!!

Old 01-30-2016, 10:30 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,466,764 times
How on earth can Damos and Victor be brothers, especially when Victor accused Damos of stealing his finance?They have to be 40 years apart in age!

Old 01-31-2016, 01:00 PM

And Deimos is flirting with Kate who is probably old enough to be his mother.

I guess they have Eric walking around looking like a bum because he doesn't care about himself. Who knows where that will wind up.

I thought it was odd they held the memorial reception or wake or whatever it was supposed to be at club TDB. Why not Victor's mansion since he was Daniel's godfather or Chez Rouge, Maggie's club? It seemed out of place to have it at a club.

And did they really let Daniel's expensive stethoscope just stay their on his memorial? Those things are expensive.

Nicole and Teresa may want to push Kate out of Basic Black but they should realize they will have to buy her out and she doesn't have to agree. They do have signed contracts.

Why didn't Finn speak at Daniel's funeral? He has supposedly known him longer than anyone there.

They are doing some really odd things on "Days" these days.

Old 01-31-2016, 02:48 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,965,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
And Deimos is flirting with Kate who is probably old enough to be his mother.
Older sister. I googled Irizarry earlier today to find the difference between Victor's and Deimos' ages. Irizarry was born in '59, Lauren Koslow in '53.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I thought it was odd they held the memorial reception or wake or whatever it was supposed to be at club TDB. Why not Victor's mansion since he was Daniel's godfather or Chez Rouge, Maggie's club? It seemed out of place to have it at a club.
Regardless of where it was held, it was a much better service than they held for Will or Bo. What's up with that?

Old 02-01-2016, 12:27 AM

8,495 posts, read 4,210,082 times
That's great that Vincent Irizarry is on Days! He's one of my favorite daytime actors. I used to watch Days and even though I don't watch anymore, I keep up on the goings on in Salem. I am sad that Stefano is dead (really dead this time) because Joe Mascolo's health does not permit him to work such long hours anymore. He was amazing in that role and I didn't know that he was 86, which shocked me. I heard that Andre will be taking over the DiMera empire but I wished it was Tony instead, but anyway Thaao Penghlis is back, that's all that matters. I know Bo is gone, too. I used to watch Days in the 1980s with Bo, Hope, Patch, Kayla, Adrienne, Justin, Calliope, Eugene, Tony, Anna...my memory is still good enough to remember that time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV