Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2013, 09:47 PM

19,221 posts, read 16,705,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I am going to watch today's episode online tomorrow morning as soon as it becomes available.
Then I won't even comment on today's epi yet. All I will say is "WOW"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2013, 10:01 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,556,049 times
Today was awesome!!!

Old 05-30-2013, 11:33 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,601,130 times
It was a really good episode.

Seeing Kristen groveling was great. Eileen's acting was excellent. Loved that Brady yelled at her and said that all the time before her epiphany she was lying to him. Kristen couldn't maneuver her way out of that mess. Wish a servant or Stefano would've walked in near the end of that scene.

Wish someone would've said how Rafe was doing.

Old 05-30-2013, 04:31 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,458,443 times
I just watched Wednesday's show online and then Thursday's show on TV. I am a wreck. Between Kristen and Nick there was so much pain and sadness. Kristen really meant she loved Brady but of course it was too late. She has to pay for her crime. I wonder if Brady will press charges against her. If they can't find Sy, will they have a case against her if he does?

I can see how they will keep her character on the show now. If they don't send her to prison, she will spend her days plotting against Brady, Marlena and John not to mention the entire Horton family. She will hate Marlena even more. How will she relate to Sami and EJ now?

Nick and Maggie were so sad. Maggie knew what he was trying to say. And Nick and Gabi. That came out of the blue. With Nick and Melanie, Melanie was an obsession for him. He fell in love with her website where she was a bad girl and he was the quintessential nerd who felt he could never get a girl like her. When he did he had to possess her in every way like she wasn't real.

But with Gabi, it really looked like true love. What a shock to learn what it really was. Just a part of a cover up in his mind for his trying to forget what had happened to him in prison.

Now Will can rightfully take his place as the dad but if Nick and Gabi split up, who will have custody of Arianna Grace? I fear interference by Sami here.

One more comment about John, WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!! How dare he tell Marlena now things can get back to normal after the way he treated her. I would have slapped him silly before kicking him in the nuts.

Good show. Can't wait until tomorrow.

Old 05-30-2013, 05:43 PM

It sure was another emotional day in Salem. The way Nick was talking, it sounds like he's not going to stay with Gabi. If not, I wonder if he'll stay in Salem. It will be fun watching Gabi and Will balance parenthood with Sonny being the favorite uncle.

Kristen reverted back to her old nasty self today. She didn't hold back when she lashed out at Marlena. I was happy to see Marlena shut John down the way she did. He must have a brain cell missing if he thinks Marlena is going to fall back into his arms.

If the show follows reality, Kristen could be charged for the crime without Brady pressing charges. Back in the old days, the victim needed to be the one to press charges in assault but current law doesn't require it. The state can prosecute without the victim's consent. That's real life, though. Who knows what will happen on the show.

Good acting today because I watched every moment of the show. Now that's entertainment!

Old 05-30-2013, 07:50 PM

I was thinking about the state being able to prosecute too if the victim refuses but I think it would all depend upon whether or not they can find Sy. The picture, and I could be wrong about this, I believe is inadmissable evidence so they need his testimony. If Stephano can find Sy and whack him before the Keystone Cops get to him, there won't be much of a case. It would be Brady's word agains't Kristen's that she set him up. There would be no way he could actually prove it.

I hope Brady continues to pass on the drugs. I wonder if he and Nicole will wind up more than friends while she comforts him. I don't think she still has feelings for him but it could happen.

Now that Gabi and Sonny are friends and Nick may leave her, Gabi, Will and Sonny can raise the baby together. That would be something to see. Gabi needs some emotional support. Will and Sonny would love to have the baby around. This could get interesting.

Old 05-30-2013, 08:45 PM

There was already an APB out for Sy after Brady identified his photo at the police station. Even though Kristen denied it was him, Brady said it was. Now that the photo shows her paying Sy off, it explains why she lied . . . to protect her own behind. Why is the photograph inadmissible?

Old 05-30-2013, 09:39 PM

Brady can implicate Sy as his attacker but how will that tie in Kristen giving Sy money have anything to do with him with the attack? A clever defense attorney could always say that she had different business with Sy and that encounter had nothing to do with Brady. It would be up to the defense to prove otherwise. Sy would have to testify that it was the transaction was directly in relation to the mugging.

That's why they have to find Sy. Otherwise the picture proves nothing on its own. The Keystone Cops goes a lot on assumption but the courts don't do that. Of course this is Salem where anything goes.

In other words there has to be a definite link between the picture and the specific crime. Otherwise it's just a picture of Kristen handing some money to Sy. She could say it was for another reason. But if he testified it shows that Kristen giving him money specifically to assault Brady, the judge may accept it.

So Sy is the key. Without him the picture is worthless or so I think it is. The judge would not even allow it to be shown to a jury and I don't think there would be a case.

So I think maybe it will boil down to whether or not who will get to Sy first, the Keystone Cops or Stephano.

Old 05-30-2013, 11:02 PM

Maybe it won't. Still, at the police station, when Brady pointed out Sy in the mug book and said "that's the guy," Kristen said she didn't recognize the guy yet there is a photo of her giving him money. It would be laughable if Kristen went on pretending she didn't know anything about it, especially after Brady spelled out the entire scenario to her at the Dimera house.

Old 05-31-2013, 03:35 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,601,130 times
I too was surprised by Nick's admission to Gabi about not being sure if he loves her or not. Poor Gabi is going through post delivery hormones from hell and he adds this to her stress. I think he, for sure, should leave Salem. Gabi has a lot of support to raise Arianna and it would be great to see Will & Sonny raising her too.

Very emotional day indeed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV