Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2013, 08:10 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I thought it was his breathing tube.
Um, from the way Stefano said it, the way Bernardi got so pale and the direction, level and angle (too low for a breathing tube) from which he was aiming at Rafe, I thought it could be nothing else but poor Rafe's naughty bits.

That would punish both Rafe and Kate both.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2013, 08:17 PM

19,219 posts, read 16,701,480 times
I meant that after Bernardi got out of surgery, someone saw to it that he didn't survive. It may not have had anything to do with revenge but he would have been eliminated to make sure he never talked or it was discovered that he was on Stefano's payroll.

Maybe the "cut it off" was meant other than I thought. My mistake.

Old 07-30-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
I meant that after Bernardi got out of surgery, someone saw to it that he didn't survive. It may not have had anything to do with revenge but he would have been eliminated to make sure he never talked or it was discovered that he was on Stefano's payroll.

Maybe the "cut it off" was meant other than I thought. My mistake.
Oh, after he got out of surgery. I never thought of that. I was thinking someone got to him before. Could be that too.

With Stefano, it could have been revenge or it could have been because Stefano's modus operandi is to get rid of weak people or it could be like you suggest to make sure he never talked or that he wouldn't be discovered to be on Stefano's payroll. Who knows?

I always thought "cut if off" meant cut off that which made Kate the most happy and was also because Stefano was jealous of a younger man. And Stefano hated Rafe. I guess we'll just have to wait and see about all of this.

It sure makes for a much more interesting plot than anything that has to do with boring old Dr. Dan and Jennifer. I am so tired of those two.

Oh, and now what's going on in Chad's head? Are they going to kill of yet another one of Stefano's kids?

Old 08-12-2013, 05:51 PM

Talking Alice's Doughnuts As She Never Imagined!

Today's episode had me rolling on the floor with laughter. The book club's choice of books being "Alice In Wonderland." Although it should have been "Alice's Adventures In Wonderland" but I won't quibble because it was too funny.

The play on drugs and the name Alice which is kind of associated with drugs and then Alice Horton's doughnuts and JJ's baking weed into the doughnuts for his friends was priceless. Now we are going to see the prim and proper ladies of Salem get stoned. Of course, Hope had to be called away because as a cop, her job would have been in serious jeopardy had she been found ingesting the stuff. She would have had to arrest all of them including herself.

I wonder how long it will take JJ to realize he has the wrong doughnuts? Adrienne and her do-gooding strikes again!

Old 08-12-2013, 06:55 PM

I was laughing, too. It should be fun to watch what a bunch of middle-aged women look like, stoned. This is going to be good. I love the writers for injecting more humor into the show.

Old 08-12-2013, 07:24 PM

Back in the day, they had some comical characters like Calliope and Eugene. It's been a long time since anyone had a good laugh on this show. I hope we get at least a small chuckle out of this one. And then we get to see old JJ on the hot seat.

Those doughnuts sure looked tasty. I haven't had a doughnut in ages.

Old 08-12-2013, 08:49 PM

I remember Calliope and Eugene. They were funny. I miss them. This show needs a shot of humor in it. I'm anxious to see what the ladies do after their Alice B Toklas-like snacks. I wonder if Hope will return to the group and find the whole bunch of them, stoned.

Old 08-12-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
I remember Calliope and Eugene. They were funny. I miss them. This show needs a shot of humor in it. I'm anxious to see what the ladies do after their Alice B Toklas-like snacks. I wonder if Hope will return to the group and find the whole bunch of them, stoned.
That would be hysterical. Come to think of it, she will have to come back. Didn't she say she was the designated driver? And everyone was drinking so they will need one.

And to make matters worse, they are mixing wine with the pot but they don't know that so they are going to be getting some amazing highs and some horrible lows later on. But if none of them have any experience with pot, they may not realize what's going on. They may think the wine was bad. This is going to be good.

JJ will figure it out though. He is going to be shaking in his $500 shoes.

Old 08-12-2013, 09:50 PM

That's right! I forgot about Hope being their driver. Oh brother! I sure hope the show isn't interrupted with another presidential speech. I really want to see what happens to the old potheads.

I hope Jennifer figures out it was her son that put the weed in the donut batter. I really hope she wises up soon. Moms tend to be too trusting of their kids but this one is getting ridiculous. Daniel has his number, though. JJ isn't foolin' him, one bit. I don't know about this Theresa but she's a real piece of work. Who's kid is she now? Is she a Brady or a Horton? There only seems to be four families in Salem. Bradys, Hortons, Kiriakis and DiMera. And since they were all sleeping with each other in the old days, you don't really know if a Brady will turn out to be Horton or a DiMera will turn out to be a Kiriakis.

Old 08-13-2013, 12:20 AM

Quote:
That's right! I forgot about Hope being their driver. Oh brother! I sure hope the show isn't interrupted with another presidential speech. I really want to see what happens to the old potheads.

I hope Jennifer figures out it was her son that put the weed in the donut batter. I really hope she wises up soon. Moms tend to be too trusting of their kids but this one is getting ridiculous. Daniel has his number, though. JJ isn't foolin' him, one bit. I don't know about this Theresa but she's a real piece of work. Who's kid is she now? Is she a Brady or a Horton? There only seems to be four families in Salem. Bradys, Hortons, Kiriakis and DiMera. And since they were all sleeping with each other in the old days, you don't really know if a Brady will turn out to be Horton or a DiMera will turn out to be a Kiriakis.
I think Theresa is a Horton because the Hortons, Jennifer and Kayla seem to be defending her. Or at least they were in the beginning when she first came to Salem. I wasn't watching at the time when the Alice and Tom's kids had their kids so I am not too familiar with the lineage.

But, yeah, there seems to be only those families in town. Or else everything revolves around them. I am going to miss Wednesday's episode so I hope they continue today's "girls day out" (I hate that term) tomorrow. But there's always the Internet to catch up. It's just that you have to wait a day to watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV