Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2012, 11:59 PM

19,228 posts, read 16,745,816 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I liked it too but I did find it a bit odd they chose a coffee shop to discuss it in. I would think a more quiet setting in a home would have been better than a public place. But I like the idea of Bo taking over because even though Kayla is a doctor I think Caroline feels more comfortable with Bo kind of in charge.

Probably didn't have it in the budget for a set design besides the pub. Come to think of it, it's been a long time since I've seen the inside of the Dimera mansion or Bo and Hope's house. Maybe they traded them for the town square.

I'm curious as to how they are going to write Bo off the show. I read that he filmed his last episode and it should air sometime soon. More curious is, if Reckell is leaving the show but Peggy McCay is staying, how is Bo going to take care of Caroline? Hmmmm, very interesting!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2012, 04:01 AM

198 posts, read 422,219 times
replacing bo? they have done it before.

Old 10-22-2012, 06:43 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,482,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sith View Post
replacing bo? they have done it before.
I bet they will. He is an important character.

Old 10-22-2012, 06:54 PM

I knew it! I knew it! I knew that Daniel would come up with that corny solution to get Nicole off Jennifer's back. I thought for sure he was going to ask Nicole to marry him but now it's just "going away." He still loves Jennifer. Why does he have to be such a bafoon and just admit it. I just want someone to find the medical records that prove that baby was gone before Nicole did a peter pan down the stairs.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:07 PM

Yeah it's pretty obvious that old Dan is just trying to protect Jennifer by taking Nicole away. What a goofus. I guess eventually the doctor who actually saw Nicole will come back and state her baby was dead before she fell down the stairs. Maybe she'll read about Jennifer being tried for murder in the newspaper or something of that nature and come back to Salem and set the reocrd straight.

Old Nicole won't be a jolly old soul when it finally hits the fan.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:22 PM

41,995 posts, read 75,304,387 times
Could someone please slap Nicole and her crocodile tears into next week? Before she was using her healthy baby as ammunition for manipulation, and now she's using her dead baby. Such an unsympathetic character.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:27 PM

Yeah, where's that doctor that treated Nicole? She'll show up just as the warden is about to stick the needle in Jennifer's arm. Didn't Sami escape the needle once? Thought I read that somewhere. So it's Jennifer's turn to face the grim reaper. When this is over and Jen is found innocent, I hope Nicole is shunned by everyone in town.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:39 PM

Since when did Daniel get so noble? When he first came to town he was a devil-may-care playboy. Salem seems to make wimps out of men. Except of course for EJ.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:45 PM

Default Is he or is't he?

So is EJ bluffing when he told Nicole, Rafe and Daniel he wouldn't go after them or not? Is he only going after Jennifer? Maybe Nicole will give up on Daniel because she knows he still loves Jen? Is Sami going to forgive Rafe because of what Lucas told her?

Enough already. I'm going crazy! Stop it! I am so tired of this story and everyone telling everyone else something else.

I don't like Kristen either.

Old 10-23-2012, 05:56 PM

I don't know if EJ will go after Nicole but he sure was angry with Jennifer. How dare he barge into her house and start yelling at her! And what the heck is wrong with Jennifer? She stands there whimpering and stuttering. I'd have told the to get the out of my house before I called the police and have him arrested for harassment. That man is such a bully, I can't even stand to see him on the screen any more. And I'm sick of his accent, too!

I'm tired of the story lines, lately. Maybe it's just me and the time of year or other things on my mind. I missed the last ten minutes of the show today because I just turned it off and went to return the dead battery I had to replace in the car on Sunday. I did get $12 back, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV