Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2012, 04:39 PM

19,221 posts, read 16,705,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I thought she had just accidently just left that one shirt when she gathered up the rest. I guess I don't follow what goes on all that closely. My mind sort of drifts off at time when I am watching Days because I kinda get bored at times. I find myself petting the cat or looking out at the window at something more interesting.
I thought I was the only one who got distracted. I sometimes leave the room, entirely. I am kind of into this story line with Daniel and Nicole, though. I want her busted for her lies and after today, I think there's one coming. I've been avoiding the spoiler sites because I want to be surprised instead of knowing the outcome.

BTW, Watching the Jeff Probst show right now (it's half over) and the cast from DOOL is on there now. It's actually pretty good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2012, 04:53 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,458,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I thought I was the only one who got distracted. I sometimes leave the room, entirely. I am kind of into this story line with Daniel and Nicole, though. I want her busted for her lies and after today, I think there's one coming. I've been avoiding the spoiler sites because I want to be surprised instead of knowing the outcome.

BTW, Watching the Jeff Probst show right now (it's half over) and the cast from DOOL is on there now. It's actually pretty good.
Aw shoot. Miss the Jeff Probst show. We get it sometime in the morning. Maybe I can catch it online.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:56 PM

Just saw a clip of tomorrow's DOOL episode on the Jeff Probst show. All I can say is make sure you all tune in. You won't want to miss it

Old 11-06-2012, 05:36 PM

Daniel sees the light.

Now Jen suddenly realizes that Nicole had been "stalking" her through the phone call. Aha!

Out comes the scalpel. Now Dr. Dan will have to save Jen from the evil Nicole I suppose.

But Victor never disappoints. I love his comments.

Old 11-06-2012, 06:59 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,238,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Daniel sees the light.

Now Jen suddenly realizes that Nicole had been "stalking" her through the phone call. Aha!

Out comes the scalpel. Now Dr. Dan will have to save Jen from the evil Nicole I suppose.

But Victor never disappoints. I love his comments.
Well I hope we don't have to wait till they(Daniel and Nicole) *run into each other....
Used to be the Pier, now it's Salem place.

Victor comments are priceless sometimes.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerz View Post
Well I hope we don't have to wait till they(Daniel and Nicole) *run into each other....
Used to be the Pier, now it's Salem place.

Victor comments are priceless sometimes.
Oh, I forgot that! It used to be the pier, yes! I always thought what are those people doing in that sleazy looking part of town? Salem Place is so much nicer. So glad they built it.

I guess Daniel will have to find Nicole trying to kill Jennifer so he can save her just in the nick of time. Every time Nicole finds that scalpel in her purse she gets that "look" in her eye and off she goes after Jen. It's almost funny. It reminds me of one of those old black and white silent horror movies with the bad over-acting.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:03 PM

So disappointed in Daniel's confrontation with Nicole. I expected something more dramatic. But it looks like everyone is going to converge on Jennifer's house tomorrow.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:17 PM

Default Dumb John!

He can't see how manipulative Kristen is being? I hope now he has discovered her at Hope's cabin he will finally get a clue. What a dummy he is. I am not liking this storyline at all. They have enough evil females on the show. It's so obvious what Kristen is doing and how she is doing it and I just can't bring myself to like the actress who plays the role.

I wish they could find something better for John and Marlena to do.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:33 PM

I also don't understand John's naivete about Kristen. He was a secret agent, for cryin' out loud. He can't tell the woman is being deceptive? Funny how stupid these characters become when the writers want to create problems in a relationship. And that's where John and Marlena are headed. John's going to claim Kristen has no ulterior motive and Marlena's going to blow up because John is being obtuse. That's how the soaps go, though.

I do like Nick and Gabi together. Finally, Gabi has someone to love. Poor thing. I like her much better than the wackadoodle part she was playing a few months ago. I thought I would miss Molly Burchett (Melanie) from the show but I haven't even thought about her. And the less I see of Chad, the better. He's a thug now.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:18 PM

Thursday episode is Wow! Wow! Wow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV