Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2012, 07:33 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,496,838 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Okay, I'm really lost now! Maggie is buying the spa. I get that part. But what happened to Quinn? Where'd he go? Did he leave town and I missed the episode where he said goodbye? Maybe I was sleeping.
Well! Nobody told me Quinn was leaving. Of all the nerve!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2012, 12:07 AM

19,251 posts, read 16,769,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I noticed that too! And it was odd because Shane Donovan had given Austin such a hard time about visiting Carrie at the safe house and here comes Will just casually telling Sami he was going to mosey on over there to see his grandma.

These writers are not even reading their own scripts!

Well, Sami's got bigger things to deal with now! She probably feels like the whole world is crashing down. Can't wait to see what stupid thing she says about Will telling her and Papa Lucas that he's gay. Poor Will ... he's such a nice guy. He's sure got some goofy parents!

Old 05-17-2012, 12:06 AM

Well of course. Sami just had to be the drama queen saying it was her fault Will is gay. It's all about Sami everytime.

I love the way EJ told her that if parents made kids gay, all of Kate's kids would be waving flags in the gay pride parades.

Old 05-17-2012, 09:41 AM

I thought the dialog between Sami and EJ and Will and Lucas was well done. So typical of many parents ... thinking they did something wrong that caused their child to be gay. Looking forward to seeing how the writers will continue to expand on this topic. Clearly, Lucas is the more mature one. Sami is ... well, just being Sami

That Ian, though! What a skunk he is. Sneaking around and putting drugs in Brady's food. Good grief. Another stupid story line.

Old 05-17-2012, 03:54 PM

42,000 posts, read 75,350,589 times
I can't believe Sami went to talk to Will, and the first thing out of her mouth is "I can't believe you talked to Marlena before you talked to me"?

Well, maybe I can believe it ... Sami talks a good talk -- like when she talked to EJ about Will -- but she just can't follow through.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I can't believe Sami went to talk to Will, and the first thing out of her mouth is "I can't believe you talked to Marlena before you talked to me"?

Well, maybe I can believe it ... Sami talks a good talk -- like when she talked to EJ about Will -- but she just can't follow through.
I was pretty sure this would happen. Instead of being happy that Will had someone to turn to as Lucas suggested to her, Sami instead had to make it all about her and act all indignant that Will didn't come to her first.

Yanno, sometimes I dislike Sami way more than Stefano.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:44 PM

I wonder if we will ever get to know who EJ's real daddy is.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:52 PM

I hoped that Sami would have been ready to act mature when she went back to talk to Will. But, of course .... she was ticked that Will talked to Marlena instead of her. Oh that poor little misunderstood Sami! "Woe is me, nobody loves me. Nobody understands how hard my life is. Why can't people realize that the world revolves around me and my feelings should always come first before anyone else?" --- That's Sami talking, in case you were wondering.

I was proud of Lucas, though. He did a good job of supporting his son. Way to go Lucas!

Old 05-18-2012, 12:02 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,759,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I wonder if we will ever get to know who EJ's real daddy is.
Victor, Roman or John would be a nice twist. Although if it was Roman that would mean that Sami is his sister. EW.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:10 PM

42,000 posts, read 75,350,589 times
I'm betting it's John, in any one of his previous identities, and that John doesn't even remember the relationship that spawned EJ ... erm, Elvis.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV