Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2012, 01:23 PM

19,460 posts, read 17,080,445 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Victor, Roman or John would be a nice twist. Although if it was Roman that would mean that Sami is his sister. EW.

I vote for Victor!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2012, 02:02 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,646,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Victor, Roman or John would be a nice twist. Although if it was Roman that would mean that Sami is his sister. EW.

Or maybe it was the real Elvis and that's the reason why he was given that name.

Thank you very much!

Old 05-18-2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post

Or maybe it was the real Elvis and that's the reason why he was given that name.

Thank you very much!

Old 05-18-2012, 02:30 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,283,269 times
Default that's it??!!

WELL that was stoopid I mean even I could spot Hope's nose a mile away.

Old 05-18-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerz View Post
WELL that was stoopid I mean even I could spot Hope's nose a mile away.
It's on where I am in one minute. Hope's nose? Now I HAVE to watch today.

Old 05-18-2012, 05:48 PM

Default Boris and Natasha

Well, I saw it. Between Hope's eyes and nose and Bo's horrible Russion accent I don't know how Stefano didn't know it was them. At any moment I expected to see Moose and Squirrel run in.

Old 05-22-2012, 08:29 PM

Poor Lexie. What a terrible postition to be in. But surely she knows it is possible that by keeping her in the tunnels it could be Stefano's fault that she has a brain tumor. And she knows the horrible things he did to all the others. I can understand her wanting her father to be free but she also must understand why the others don't and why they hate him so much.

She is supposed to be so upright and all that and yet she demanded her brother do something to set Stefano free using his postition as mayor. That would have been unethical not to mention it would have probably caused the citizens of Salem to have a recall of his mayoral position.

Abe should have insisted more than he did that she leave and wait until her father was back home to see him.

The Carrie/Austion story is really dragging on and on. So if she is preggers with his baby of course she will not leave Austin.

Old 05-22-2012, 08:47 PM

Minervah. Poor Lexie. It was one of those moments when I wanted to throw a shoe at the tv again. All of them standing around arguing while she's standing right there. I think her time is getting close now. I know it's just a show but I'm really going to miss her.

Ohhhhh, and that Stefano!!! That #$%^&* is going to get away with it AGAIN!!!!!!!! I looked at that CIA agent and thought he looked as crooked at Stefano. I'm getting tired of seeing Stefano continually getting away with the things he's doing. If the writers don't want to throw his azz in prison then they shouldn't be writing these stupid story lines. Nobody gets away with everything for as long as Stefano. Grrrrrrrrrrr

The sooner Austin and Carrie leave town, the happier I'll be. Austin is really getting on my last nerve and Carrie is just dull dull dull.

Old 05-22-2012, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Minervah. Poor Lexie. It was one of those moments when I wanted to throw a shoe at the tv again. All of them standing around arguing while she's standing right there. I think her time is getting close now. I know it's just a show but I'm really going to miss her.

Ohhhhh, and that Stefano!!! That #$%^&* is going to get away with it AGAIN!!!!!!!! I looked at that CIA agent and thought he looked as crooked at Stefano. I'm getting tired of seeing Stefano continually getting away with the things he's doing. If the writers don't want to throw his azz in prison then they shouldn't be writing these stupid story lines. Nobody gets away with everything for as long as Stefano. Grrrrrrrrrrr

The sooner Austin and Carrie leave town, the happier I'll be. Austin is really getting on my last nerve and Carrie is just dull dull dull.
Yeah of all the story lines this one has got to be the most boring. And possibly the most repeated.

Old 05-22-2012, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Yeah of all the story lines this one has got to be the most boring. And possibly the most repeated.

For sure!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV