Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2012, 06:11 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,234,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Still haven't seen this for awhile, but have to look them up on line, but a funny twist would be if Sami was Stephano's daughter with Marlena.
Samantha would spit nails!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2012, 10:57 PM

41,948 posts, read 75,153,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Still haven't seen this for awhile, but have to look them up on line, but a funny twist would be if Sami was Stephano's daughter with Marlena.
I wouldn't like that at all, because that would take away from Roman and Marlena's relationship. I know it's ancient history, and that Roman is a total dolt now, but still.

Weren't Sami and Eric born before Stefano entered the scene? I don't remember.

Old 04-26-2012, 11:17 PM

19,201 posts, read 16,679,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I wouldn't like that at all, because that would take away from Roman and Marlena's relationship. I know it's ancient history, and that Roman is a total dolt now, but still.

Weren't Sami and Eric born before Stefano entered the scene? I don't remember.
Would that matter? Chad was conceived before Chad's mother (can't remember her name now) came to Salem.

Old 04-27-2012, 12:28 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,435,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Would that matter? Chad was conceived before Chad's mother (can't remember her name now) came to Salem.
Wasn't she supposed to have left and returned? Or so I think they told us. Also Ian and Madison supposedly had a history in Salem I don't think we ever saw. Unless that happened during the time I wasn't watching.

Very confusing. I would like to see some of the citizens from Salem go on the show "Who Do You Think You Are" so we could find out who was really related to whom and who they are.

Old 04-27-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Wasn't she supposed to have left and returned? Or so I think they told us. Also Ian and Madison supposedly had a history in Salem I don't think we ever saw. Unless that happened during the time I wasn't watching.

Very confusing. I would like to see some of the citizens from Salem go on the show "Who Do You Think You Are" so we could find out who was really related to whom and who they are.

The only thing I know about Chad's mother is she used to be a call girl, along with Kate ... back in the day. That's how they knew each other. Stefano fathered Chad back then but never knew about it. Chad grew up thinking he was the DA's kid. (I just can't recall Chad's parents' names right now)

Lisa Kudrow would go nuts trying to figure out who is related to whom. I don't even think the people of Salem know who they are. For all we know, everyone is related to every one and married to their own sisters and brothers. The writers are nuts, sometimes!

Old 04-27-2012, 08:34 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,153,734 times
Quote:
LOL, true.

I gotta confess, I don't even know who Chad is ...

Old 04-27-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
The only thing I know about Chad's mother is she used to be a call girl, along with Kate ... back in the day. That's how they knew each other. Stefano fathered Chad back then but never knew about it. Chad grew up thinking he was the DA's kid. (I just can't recall Chad's parents' names right now)

Lisa Kudrow would go nuts trying to figure out who is related to whom. I don't even think the people of Salem know who they are. For all we know, everyone is related to every one and married to their own sisters and brothers. The writers are nuts, sometimes!
I am sure that's the only time we ever heard of Chad's mother. His alleged dad previously popped up from time to time as the evil DA who always seemed to want to put one of our stars in jail for one reason or another. He and Bo always seemed to be at odds.

He was a sometime character but we didn't know about Chad being his son until his wife who I think was a judge or something like that came on the scene but was quickly killed off.

From call girl to judge. Only in Salem.

The DA was played by David Leisure who used to have comedy roles. Seeing him as a meanie was odd. I don't remember his or his wife's Days names.

Old 04-27-2012, 12:51 PM

Quote:
He was a sometime character but we didn't know about Chad being his son until his wife who I think was a judge or something like that came on the scene but was quickly killed off.

From call girl to judge. Only in Salem.
Yeah, like Sami. From housewife to CEO of Countess W.

Quote:
The DA was played by David Leisure who used to have comedy roles. Seeing him as a meanie was odd. I don't remember his or his wife's Days names.

That's who he is! I knew I'd seen him before.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:12 PM

So now we know for sure, no Autumn. I was hoping there would be one. Looks like Lucas is a goner because Sami is going to have him wrapped around her little finger again.

I wish Will would ease up on the hostility a little. Especially in front of the other kids.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:29 PM

Quote:
So now we know for sure, no Autumn. I was hoping there would be one. Looks like Lucas is a goner because Sami is going to have him wrapped around her little finger again.

I wish Will would ease up on the hostility a little. Especially in front of the other kids.

You mean Summer, don't you????? jk

I only caught the first 15 minutes of the show today. Danged life got in the way. I'll have to watch it later or tomorrow online.

As for Sami and Lucas. I read that some thought they were a hot couple when they were on the show before. I never watched it then. I was working and too tired at the end of the day to catch it. But now that I see them together, I don't know what all the fuss was about. Maybe because I don't really care for Sami and would rather see on the next bus out of town.

However, I take back what I wrote way back about Billie. I like her now that she's not with Bo. I like that she's working undercover for the ISA or whatever that group is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV