Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2012, 06:47 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,610,903 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
You mean Summer, don't you????? jk

I only caught the first 15 minutes of the show today. Danged life got in the way. I'll have to watch it later or tomorrow online.

As for Sami and Lucas. I read that some thought they were a hot couple when they were on the show before. I never watched it then. I was working and too tired at the end of the day to catch it. But now that I see them together, I don't know what all the fuss was about. Maybe because I don't really care for Sami and would rather see on the next bus out of town.

However, I take back what I wrote way back about Billie. I like her now that she's not with Bo. I like that she's working undercover for the ISA or whatever that group is.
OMG!! I did it too! Now I am glad she is staying in Hong Kong. They are welcome to Summer all year 'round!

Yeah, I watched in the days when Sami and Lucas were supposed to be a hot item. I never really thought they were anywhere near as hot a couple as say EJ and Nicole. Now they are kind of cute together but as soon as Sami starts being, well, Sami, it will all fall apart.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2012, 06:56 PM

19,413 posts, read 16,987,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
OMG!! I did it too! Now I am glad she is staying in Hong Kong. They are welcome to Summer all year 'round!

Yeah, I watched in the days when Sami and Lucas were supposed to be a hot item. I never really thought they were anywhere near as hot a couple as say EJ and Nicole. Now they are kind of cute together but as soon as Sami starts being, well, Sami, it will all fall apart.

Honestly, Minervah ... I can't remember what Lucas' fiance's name is. Between the different names being used by Brady, Sami and who else knows, I'm completely dumb about her name. I think it was Autumn. But, it's moot now since she kicked Lucas to the curb.

I think EJ and Nicole were good together. I like Nicole, except when she's being wicked and evil. If she'd stop conniving people to get her way, she'd be aces in my book. I hope the direction the writers are taking her character sticks. She's really likable now. I'm sort of feeling sorry for EJ, too. Even after all the evil stuff he's done, a small part of his "heart" is showing and I like that. I hope that he and Nicole get back together and end up being a force against Stefano. That old curmudgeon has gotten away with so much for so long, I hope Shane, John, and Billie bring him down! Ooops, I hope I didn't divulge too much about future shows.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Honestly, Minervah ... I can't remember what Lucas' fiance's name is. Between the different names being used by Brady, Sami and who else knows, I'm completely dumb about her name. I think it was Autumn. But, it's moot now since she kicked Lucas to the curb.

I think EJ and Nicole were good together. I like Nicole, except when she's being wicked and evil. If she'd stop conniving people to get her way, she'd be aces in my book. I hope the direction the writers are taking her character sticks. She's really likable now. I'm sort of feeling sorry for EJ, too. Even after all the evil stuff he's done, a small part of his "heart" is showing and I like that. I hope that he and Nicole get back together and end up being a force against Stefano. That old curmudgeon has gotten away with so much for so long, I hope Shane, John, and Billie bring him down! Ooops, I hope I didn't divulge too much about future shows.
Maybe Lucas wants to get back to Sami because he can't remember what season his finance is either. Arrrgh! I promise no more seaonal jokes.

I always liked Nicole even when she was wicked. I would love to see her get back with EJ but after giving Carrie the BS about the baby, it looks like she is up to her old scheming tricks. She knows she can't get EJ to leave Salem and she seems to now want Rafe. Naughty, naughty Nicole.

I wish Rafe would spit it out about the baby to Carrie. I know it's probably in the script that he won't be telling her but it's so maddening to have him continually saying to her "You don't under stand.....I have to tell you......It's not what you think!"

It's equally annoying to see Stefano beating about the bush in telling EJ he is not his son. He will eventually so come on Steffy, talk already.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:41 PM

I'm pretty sure I know why Rafe isn't telling Carrie the truth but I don't want to say without spoiling the show. Besides, if I'm wrong, I'll have egg on my face. As for Nicole, she does seem to be manipulating things again but I'll cut her a break, this time, since she's pregnant.

Stefano is pushing everyone away. He'll have no one but his butler, maid and bodyguard left in the house, if he's not careful. Things are going to be getting interesting in that story line, pretty soon ... I'm sure of it!

Old 04-27-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I know why Rafe isn't telling Carrie the truth but I don't want to say without spoiling the show. Besides, if I'm wrong, I'll have egg on my face. As for Nicole, she does seem to be manipulating things again but I'll cut her a break, this time, since she's pregnant.

Stefano is pushing everyone away. He'll have no one but his butler, maid and bodyguard left in the house, if he's not careful. Things are going to be getting interesting in that story line, pretty soon ... I'm sure of it!
I think I know why too but I won't speculate.

Yeah, I forgive Nicole. She is just doing what she does naturally; snagging Rafe is a smart move for her.

Stefano looks like he is headed for a nervous breakdown. He is really losing it.

Old 04-27-2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
I think I know why too but I won't speculate.

Yeah, I forgive Nicole. She is just doing what she does naturally; snagging Rafe is a smart move for her.
I'd snag him, too! He is one fine-lookin' man

Quote:
Stefano looks like he is headed for a nervous breakdown. He is really losing it.
Can't wait to see the "wrath of Stefano" emerge. It's going to get ugly!

Old 04-27-2012, 11:29 PM

Quote:
I'd snag him, too! He is one fine-lookin' man

He is! I've had a crush on Galen Ghering since he was on "Passions." Even though he is young enough to be my...er...younger relative.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:20 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,150,288 times
Quote:
I always liked Nicole even when she was wicked. I would love to see her get back with EJ but after giving Carrie the BS about the baby, it looks like she is up to her old scheming tricks. She knows she can't get EJ to leave Salem and she seems to now want Rafe. Naughty, naughty Nicole.

I wish Rafe would spit it out about the baby to Carrie. I know it's probably in the script that he won't be telling her but it's so maddening to have him continually saying to her "You don't under stand.....I have to tell you......It's not what you think!"

It's equally annoying to see Stefano beating about the bush in telling EJ he is not his son. He will eventually so come on Steffy, talk already.
What was Carrie doing at the hospital that day, anyway?? I remember a few people there asking her, but I didn't hear her excuse because I had a plumber working on my kitchen sink and his walkie-talkie was all loud with garble from his coworkers. I already had my TV turned up super loud as it was, but it still wasn't enough.

Also, about Stefano and Lexie, what do the tunnels at the mansion have to do with her being exposed to possible toxic gasses from them? She didn't even know about those tunnels and was never in them, am I correct??
If anyone were to have a brain tumor on account of Stefano's tunnels, it would be Rafe, right??

Old 04-28-2012, 12:22 AM

Quote:
He is! I've had a crush on Galen Ghering since he was on "Passions." Even though he is young enough to be my...er...younger relative.

I didn't know he was on Passions; guess because I never watched it. I think I was still working at the time. I googled him and found out he was born a year before my first child! Good lord, I'm old. Heck, at my age, everyone is younger. Even the President!

At least, I'm only a couple of years older than Bo. Hey! He's a cop. Don't they usually retire at 55? He should be on a pension by now.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:22 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,150,288 times
Quote:

It makes me wonder if Stefano is going through dementia or something. He's an ogre, but pushing everyone away like that just isn't like him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV