Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2012, 01:49 AM

19,201 posts, read 16,683,192 times

Advertisements

I'd forgotten the backstory behind Johhny's conception. I think that's about the time I started watching the show after a long absence. I'm just not a big fan of Sami's so I can usually find something I don't like about her.

I do think you're right about Sami's behavior though, Minervah. Deny and deflect her own behavior and focus on "the kiss." Rafe's already suspicious that there's another reason for her anger and I'm sure he'll find out soon. It's that detective gene in him.

Lexi is the only DiMera I really like, although Stefano can be pretty funny, sometimes. I don't know who was writing his script last year but they were giving him some pretty good lines. When he's funny, he's less loathsome.

I don't know where the writers are going with this whole Hope/John being married story but it's boring and useless, imo. I'd like to see Bo and Hope get involved in some sinister story happening in Salem. C'mon writers! Let's get some imagination going here or the show's going to be following the same path as AMC and OLTL.

(One buttered popcorn .... coming up!)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2012, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Maybe EJ is John's son -- you know, from another relationship he doesn't remember.
I know! The family trees in Salem have a lot of twisted branches.

I was reading this thread from the beginning - trying to reacquaint myself with the story lines and saw a post that said John is related to Stefano. Something about Stefano's brother is John's father. I don't know. It's all too confusing to me. If they don't stop changing the family lineage, pretty soon everyone will be married to their own sibling and that's just not right!

Old 02-19-2012, 12:21 PM

41,951 posts, read 75,160,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I was reading this thread from the beginning - trying to reacquaint myself with the story lines and saw a post that said John is related to Stefano. Something about Stefano's brother is John's father.
I think he's Stefano's half-brother, and Sean Brady's (RIP) half-brother as well. Some DiMera man diddled with a Brady woman, which is the start of the whole Brady-DiMera feud in the first place? I dunno ... whatever ...

Quote:
I don't know. It's all too confusing to me. If they don't stop changing the family lineage, pretty soon everyone will be married to their own sibling and that's just not right!
That explains a lot ... LOL

Back to the current storylines: Would someone please smack Abigail? Thank you.

And smack Austin, too. What a wimp ...

Old 02-20-2012, 06:04 PM

1,410 posts, read 2,138,870 times
When Brady came to see Madison today, did he refer to Ian as "that *******"? My hearing isn't what it used to be and I should've used the closed captioning, but that's what it sounded like to me. But that would've been censored, I guess.

Old 02-21-2012, 02:23 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,234,861 times
Is it just me or are we going in circles here???????

I'll have one of those adult beverages now.

Old 02-23-2012, 12:16 PM

665 posts, read 628,192 times
Hot diggity!!! Will really put it on Neil with that kiss. Lots of passion! I do wish that Will wasn't under the influence of alcohol for his first gay kiss. I fear that the writers might try and use that as an out if they get too much backlash from this kiss. I could easily see the writers claiming that Will was drunk when he kissed Neil and realized that he wasn't gay afterall. Hopefully, Will will remain gay and the writers won't cave to pressure and to nut jobs.

Days' Gays 02-23-12 Will and Neil kiss (Days of Our Lives) - YouTube

Last edited by BellaMermaid; 02-23-2012 at 01:09 PM..

Old 02-23-2012, 08:32 PM

Wild episode today, for sure!

I'd like to think the writers are smarter than to pass the kiss off as a drunken moment. That would be a huge slap in the face to everyone. I hope the writers aren't that insensitive (or dumb).

Rafe really let Sami have it! Of course, Sami had to try (lamely) to insinuate that Rafe's kiss with Carrie was equal to her and EJ's romp. Rafe was so angry. Finally!!! It was nice to see him finally tell her off. She's been like a spoiled brat the entire time they've been married. Now she'll probably blame Marlena for Rafe finding out. She's always looking for someone else to blame for her stupidity. I'll be disappointed if Rafe caves and takes her back.

Old 02-23-2012, 10:13 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,437,452 times
I am so tired of Sami's childish behavior blaming everyone else for her wrong decisions. Yesterday she was crying on Marlena's shoulder calling her "mommy." Today she is back blaming Marlena for all her troubles.

I agree she will no doubt accuse Marlena of spilling the beans. And what a nerve trying to tell Rafe his kissing Carrie was just as bad as her having sex with EJ. What bugs me though is how Rafe found out. How is it possible that Will didn't see him at the bar? If Rafe was close enough to hear, surely he was close enought to be seen. And Will was trying to speak quietly.

It's a real cop out when the writers have a character make an important discovery by "accidentally" overhearing a conversation they were not supposed to hear. They do this time and time again. It's easy to write that someone just happened to overhear a conversation they weren't supposed to hear. But I wish they would show some imagination and spill the beans in more creative ways.

The Kiss between Will and Neil was a real corker. I wonder how Will is going to handle this. He has Sonny to give him moral support. I hope he accepts it.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:51 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,138,870 times
I think they did a good job casting for Niel.

Old 02-24-2012, 05:45 PM

311 posts, read 467,106 times
It sounds like I missed a good episode yesterday!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV