Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2012, 06:27 PM

19,225 posts, read 16,730,645 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower54 View Post
It sounds like I missed a good episode yesterday!!
You did for sure, flower54! You can always see it online at the NBC website, though. I missed today's episode. Had a dental appointment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2012, 07:35 PM

311 posts, read 467,847 times
Hi..HereOnMars..I actually got to see that episode, on the soap channel. I missed the first 15 min. That was an energy filled episode!!!

Old 03-01-2012, 04:58 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,472,976 times
Poor old Sami. Three people now have told her "it's all about you" in the past week. She will never learn her lesson.

Poor Lucas, he is going to get caught in her web again.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower54 View Post
Hi..HereOnMars..I actually got to see that episode, on the soap channel. I missed the first 15 min. That was an energy filled episode!!!
I'm glad you got to see it. It sure was a supercharged episode. Nice to see, instead of the ho-hum episodes of late.

I'm a little disappointed that Nicole is pregnant, though. Another baby story line. Seems like that's the way the writers think, though. When there's nothing left to write, let's have one of them get pregnant!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Poor old Sami. Three people now have told her "it's all about you" in the past week. She will never learn her lesson.

Poor Lucas, he is going to get caught in her web again.
I thought the same thing ... poor little ole Sami. I'm not an evil person but I have to admit, this past week has been kinda fun. Watching people tell Sami she's selfish, self-centered and an all around brat has me talking to the TV (yes, I do that ) I've been saying, "You go Marlena! (or Will or EJ or Rafe). They've all told her off. Who's left to get this girl to finally get a clue?

Oh and poor unsuspecting Lucas! Nice to see him returning to the show but he better be prepared because Sami's going to give him a few gray hairs. I used to think Sami just hadn't grown up but now I'm convinced she's a full-blown narcissist. Everything is about her and she's incapable of understanding anyone else's feelings. Sad to say this but I know a few people IRL who are exactly like Sami. It's exhausting. That could be the reason I get so ticked with her.

Wonder if tomorrow will leave us with a cliffhanger

Old 03-01-2012, 05:43 PM

Nicole pregnant again??!!!

How many times are they going to do this story? Wasn't Chole also told she could never have babies but voila! she gets pregnant with Philips baby.

So disappointing.

Who do you think killed the spy John was talking to earlier? I'm guessing it's the same person who came into the cafe at the end of the show: Stefano.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:55 PM

Yup. She's pregnant again!

I know!!! I thought she couldn't have any children after her last miscarriage. In the world of Soaps, miracles do happen though.

You and I must are on the same page. I was thinking Stefano, too. Of course, I didn't think he ever got his hands dirty. That's why he had hired goons to do his bidding. Tough economic times for crime lords, I guess. They have to do their own dirty work.

Old 03-02-2012, 10:06 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,141,107 times
This whole Hope and John Black storyline is really boring the hell outta me. What a shame, because I like the rest of the show. It may also be because I've only been watching for almost a year and 1/2, before John and Marlena returned to Salem. So to me, it's just too far-fetched and inane.

But I loved how EJ, in his hot English accent, told Samantha that she's "a selfish little *****".

Old 03-02-2012, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temazepam View Post
This whole Hope and John Black storyline is really boring the hell outta me. What a shame, because I like the rest of the show. It may also be because I've only been watching for almost a year and 1/2, before John and Marlena returned to Salem. So to me, it's just too far-fetched and inane.

But I loved how EJ, in his hot English accent, told Samantha that she's "a selfish little *****".
I wasn't watching during the Princess Gina and John thing. So it to me it is also boring and kind of dumb. So now we find out that John's being accused of embezzlement and going to prison was all a setup by his spy group? And he was released before he could find out any information? About what? And for the INA or IRS or ABC or whatever they call themsleves.

But we have been told that it was EJ who set him up. None of this makes any sense. Maybe it will some day but I don't really care. I think the Hope and John part of the storylines will be FF by me very soon.

The sneer on EJ's face when he told off Sami was priceless. Pot, meet kettle.

Old 03-03-2012, 03:05 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,141,107 times
Yeah, the Hope and John parts are where I get up and take breaks (bathroom, get a glass of water, grab a sweater, fix hair, chase my cat around, step out onto the patio to check the weather, anything but stay on the couch) nowadays when I watch in real time.

Old 03-03-2012, 12:54 PM

I loved seeing Lucas again. He is so good looking and I love the way Brian Datillo adds a bit of personality to the character. The way he handled Sami was fun to watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV