Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-22-2011, 06:03 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,458,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz123 View Post
I know.

I've been watching Days since it came on the air. I was a captive audience working in a TV station control room back then. Got hooked early. Got away from it for a few years, but it doesn't matter since you can pick up the story line at any point. Thank goodness for home recorders. Have met some of the actors over the years at NBC functions.

Don't like reading thses posts because I never see it the day it airs.

I am on the West Coast and the Easterners and Midwesterners get all the shows two to three hours earlier than we do. So with shows that have competitions or if I just don't want to hear about the end of the show before I see the show, I just wait until I have watched the program to see what people have posted about them.

And a big thanks to all who use the spoiler option.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2011, 06:13 PM

460 posts, read 1,140,313 times
Again, still a day behind on Hulu here, did anyone else catch the boo-boo? Sami was wearing here trademark plum/deep purple nail polish with EJ, then when she runs home to Johnny it's light blue :-)

Old 11-22-2011, 07:34 PM

19,221 posts, read 16,701,480 times
I didn't catch the "blooper" with the nail polish. You have a good eye for details, though.

As for time zones, Canada's episodes air 24 hours sooner so I already know what's going to happen on the show before it airs in my time zone. There's a website I use to read the next day's episode. Sneaky me.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by INTN View Post
Again, still a day behind on Hulu here, did anyone else catch the boo-boo? Sami was wearing here trademark plum/deep purple nail polish with EJ, then when she runs home to Johnny it's light blue :-)
Didn't notice that boo-boo but I did think that it was odd that Sami put on makeup after she got home. When she was with EJ she had on no eye makeup. Today, which was supposed to be a continuation of their night, she had changed clothes which would have made sense but she also had put makeup on which did not make sense since A. it was late and everyone would soon be going to bed and B. Who would think of putting on makeup at a time like that?

No big deal, just something that crossed my mind.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:26 PM

12,686 posts, read 36,362,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I am on the West Coast and the Easterners and Midwesterners get all the shows two to three hours earlier than we do. So with shows that have competitions or if I just don't want to hear about the end of the show before I see the show, I just wait until I have watched the program to see what people have posted about them.

And a big thanks to all who use the spoiler option.
How do you do that?

I'm on the west coast too.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz123 View Post
How do you do that?

I'm on the west coast too.
The person posting the information just has to hit the icon for show/hide and type in their comment. It will show as "spoiler" and you cannot read it unless you hit "show."

Spoiler
For example this should be hidden. One word of caution, if you get forum notices in your email the spoilers will be shown with the rest of the message when you open the email.

Old 11-24-2011, 01:12 AM

12,686 posts, read 36,362,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
The person posting the information just has to hit the icon for show/hide and type in their comment. It will show as "spoiler" and you cannot read it unless you hit "show."

Spoiler
For example this should be hidden. One word of caution, if you get forum notices in your email the spoilers will be shown with the rest of the message when you open the email.
I always wondered what that show/hide thing was for.

Old 11-24-2011, 02:09 PM

34 posts, read 64,416 times
Austin and Abigail?? Hmmm........

Old 11-24-2011, 03:37 PM

460 posts, read 1,140,313 times
I guess that would leave Chad free for Melonie.

Old 11-25-2011, 08:50 AM

574 posts, read 1,065,063 times
So who do you think the baby in the picture is at Stephano's house and what is the tie to Alice Horton? Right after they panned to the picture of the baby, you then saw John sitting in jail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV