Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2011, 02:50 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,239,530 times

Advertisements

It isn't a conflict of interest to have family members working on John's case???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2011, 03:03 PM

665 posts, read 628,635 times
Quote:
It isn't a conflict of interest to have family members working on John's case???
Since when has anyone in Salem exercised logical thinking and common sense?

Old 11-04-2011, 03:21 PM

311 posts, read 467,642 times
So glad to see this thread, I don't know how I missed it, before this. I've watched "Days" for so many yrs. But haven't been able to watch it lately. I like Bo & Hope and Maggie. Happy to see that the "Horton House" is used in the script. Brings back memories of the much older shows. When Hope was a teenager and when everyone use to talk to Gram Horton about their problems.

Old 11-04-2011, 04:01 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flower54 View Post
Happy to see that the "Horton House" is used in the script. Brings back memories of the much older shows. When Hope was a teenager and when everyone use to talk to Gram Horton about their problems.
I like the old Horton House, too. I remember when they used to sit around the kitchen table and talk while Gram was pulling cookies or something out of the oven. Funny thing was the same kitchen chairs they had on the show were exactly like mine; the rounded back, spindle, country chairs.

Those were great episodes. I miss Kim and Shane, too. They had good onscreen chemistry like Bo and Hope. <sigh> Thanks for reminding me of those sweeter times, long ago.

Old 11-05-2011, 04:29 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,464,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerz View Post
This is the first thing that crossed my mind but then again we are talking about Days. They needed to reintroduce the tired old Sami-Austin-Carrie triangle and then throw in Rafe to make it "new."

Old 11-07-2011, 10:08 AM

34 posts, read 64,446 times
Can someone please catch me up on what i've been missing???? I was a huge DOOL fan for many years, and then maybe stopped watching for almost 10 yrs, and now I just got back in to it (thank god for DVR!)
my questions (to make me better understand it)

What are they accusing John of ? And why does he not remember?

What is with Jack's strange behavior??

Old 11-07-2011, 10:29 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,603,547 times
John has been accused of embezzeling funds from pension funds. I'm not sure how it reached outside of Basic Black's funds, but it sounds like it did. Several people guess it's just another of Stefano's mind games from the many times he's "programmed" John to do his dirty work.

Jack's having flashbacks from when he was held captive in Afghanistan.

Old 11-10-2011, 03:02 PM

Seems the snow from the BLIZZARD didn't last long.

Old 11-14-2011, 10:33 PM

19,222 posts, read 16,714,281 times
So, now little Johnny is missing AGAIN! Grrrrrrr! What is with the writers on this show???? Why do they constantly recycle old stories and when no ideas come to them, they make one of the kids go missing? That whole storyline is pitiful.

To make matters worse, I just read where Lisa (Ms. Lips) Rinna is coming back on the show. According to sources, "the NBC soap wants to seize on Rinna's popularity outside of daytime to, hopefully, lure in viewers." What popularity? I didn't realize she was popular. She had some reality show with her hubby but if no one watches cable stations, no one saw them. Well, if she comes back, I'm gone from this show until her contract runs out. I don't like her. Not just the character of Billie but her appearances away from the soap. DOOL writers better start doing better or they'll soon find themselves in the unemployment line and DOOL will be just another cancelled SOAP

Old 11-15-2011, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
So, now little Johnny is missing AGAIN! Grrrrrrr! What is with the writers on this show???? Why do they constantly recycle old stories and when no ideas come to them, they make one of the kids go missing? That whole storyline is pitiful.

To make matters worse, I just read where Lisa (Ms. Lips) Rinna is coming back on the show. According to sources, "the NBC soap wants to seize on Rinna's popularity outside of daytime to, hopefully, lure in viewers." What popularity? I didn't realize she was popular. She had some reality show with her hubby but if no one watches cable stations, no one saw them. Well, if she comes back, I'm gone from this show until her contract runs out. I don't like her. Not just the character of Billie but her appearances away from the soap. DOOL writers better start doing better or they'll soon find themselves in the unemployment line and DOOL will be just another cancelled SOAP
Agreed, it's like watching a bad re-run...which I'm not really watching anyways...........background noise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV