Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2011, 09:51 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,761,652 times

Advertisements

I like Lisa Rinna and she was the best Billie. I just hate there always being something coming in between Bo and Hope. THAT is a tired storyline. They need to just let them live happily ever after. I had no idea Johnny was missing. Didn't watch any this past week and only bits and pieces over the last few months. Oh, thats a lie, I did see Maggie and Victor get married.

I heard somewhere that Chad was gay. I thought Will was the one who was coming out or are they both? I can't stand Chad anyway, but just heard it somewhere, just don't know where.

Any other old characters come back lately? Last one I saw was Jack.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2011, 09:52 AM

42,062 posts, read 75,531,007 times
Lisa Rinna will not get me watching again! Ugh.

Old 11-15-2011, 02:56 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,543,607 times
Why oh why do the producers think that dragging back old characters will benefit the show? I am so bored with John and Marlena who were never my favorites to begin with. Bringing back Jennifer was okay but I didn't need Jack.

And Carrie and Austin? Why? I don't think any of this boosts the show.

Regarding little Johnny or "Johnnies" (they are twins) what more can they put that poor kid through? I hope they aren't going to write the character out. He is a good actor for a little kid. Much better than the girls who play Sidney, Allie and Cierra. Those girls always look like they haven't a clue as to where they are.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:28 PM

5,121 posts, read 16,636,958 times
I like Johnny too. He's a good actor and so cute.

Here are some spoilers you can read (if you want to) to see what will happen next week.

I see possible storylines for Jack, Austin, Melanie & Abigail in these spoilers.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:34 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,543,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post

Here are some spoilers you can read (if you want to) to see what will happen next week.

I see possible storylines for Jack, Austin, Melanie & Abigail in these spoilers.

Oh I love spoilers unless they reveal who won something like in a contest. But storyline spoilers are fine by me. I am going to head on over there.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:05 PM

19,317 posts, read 16,863,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post

Good site, eggalegga! I love the viewer comments, too. They feel pretty much the way a lot of us here, do. Good one! Glad to see others (over there) share a lot of the same opinions about the show and the characters.

Old 11-15-2011, 05:20 PM

574 posts, read 1,067,655 times
Been watching this soap for over 40 years. Yikes, I can't believe I just said that! My point is the show feels like it's sinking fast. Bringing back the dead, I mean old characters hasn't worked to bring the show back to life. I don't think it's had much life since the two Rafe's ended. The writer's use to have more story lines with the younger actors to draw in younger viewers, then the relationship with Maggie and Victor to bring in the more mature audience. They just don't seem to have any direction. Where is Ciara by the way? Total yawnfest. Writers, please get rid of Austin, Carrie, Marlena and John as soon as humanly possible!

Old 11-15-2011, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbekity View Post
Been watching this soap for over 40 years. Yikes, I can't believe I just said that! My point is the show feels like it's sinking fast. Bringing back the dead, I mean old characters hasn't worked to bring the show back to life. I don't think it's had much life since the two Rafe's ended. The writer's use to have more story lines with the younger actors to draw in younger viewers, then the relationship with Maggie and Victor to bring in the more mature audience. They just don't seem to have any direction. Where is Ciara by the way? Total yawnfest. Writers, please get rid of Austin, Carrie, Marlena and John as soon as humanly possible!

ITA! This show could take a lesson from B&B. Now, THERE'S a good show!

Old 11-15-2011, 07:25 PM

574 posts, read 1,067,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
ITA! This show could take a lesson from B&B. Now, THERE'S a good show!
I don't know about most soap opera fans, but I have been a loyal NBC fan only. Days, Another World, The Doctors, Santa Barbara...

Old 11-16-2011, 02:46 PM

Okay. Today, I just wanted to slap Sami senseless. I wish someone would finally put her lights out. What an obnoxious brat! The girl has no edit button.

And, I'm glad Jennifer finally told Jack off. He's conniving. Grrrr, I don't like that man. Jennifer, go to Daniel!!!! ♥
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV