Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2012, 10:01 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,614,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
...Just thought I'd add this note that I saw on another site today: "Days Of Our Lives" will not air for the duration of the summer Olympics which are on from July 28 - August 12. There will be no new episodes until August 13, 2012.
I figured the Olympics were the reason it wasn't listed on my DVR schedule 7/30. Had no idea it wasn't going to air for two weeks. Thanks for the info. Guess I'll have to do some yard/house work then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2012, 06:14 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,492,039 times
Oh no! I knew it would be gone but for that long! I feel withdrawl coming on. Where is that rehab place Brady went to?

Old 07-18-2012, 08:27 PM

19,249 posts, read 16,761,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Oh no! I knew it would be gone but for that long! I feel withdrawl coming on. Where is that rehab place Brady went to?
I think they are going to leave us hanging with some big story, too. I was reading spoilers and it's going to be a very long two weeks! Aggggghhhhhhh!

Old 07-19-2012, 12:27 PM

Oh dear, Lucas has let the cat out of the bag. I think he is a real rat for taking the letter to John I don't care how much he hates EJ. Poor Will is right in the middle of all of this. What a mess. And what a dope he is for not putting that letter in a safe place.

I wonder if out cliff hanger will end up with the prison doors banging shut on poor old EJ.

Old 07-21-2012, 07:03 PM

42,000 posts, read 75,335,663 times
Argh! I haven't seen the show in 2 weeks because of vacation, and then it won't be on for two weeks? Talk about withdrawal ...

Old 07-21-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Argh! I haven't seen the show in 2 weeks because of vacation, and then it won't be on for two weeks? Talk about withdrawal ...
So where did you leave off? You must have missed a lot or where you able to catch up?

Old 07-21-2012, 11:35 PM

Well, let's see ... missed two weeks and then didn't watch for two weeks? Oh, I'd say she's only missed five minutes of the show.

Make sure you get to watch this week, if you can. Big BIG cliffhanger!!!

Old 07-22-2012, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Well, let's see ... missed two weeks and then didn't watch for two weeks? Oh, I'd say she's only missed five minutes of the show.

Make sure you get to watch this week, if you can. Big BIG cliffhanger!!!
Ha, ha. Did I say "a lot?" Yeah, you're right, a lot of repetition. I peeked at some spoilers and I saw the cliffhanger. Oh my!

On another subject, I so agree with Will that Lucas has a lot of nerve leaving the family for Hong Kong for all those years and then coming back and telling him and Sami how to live their lives. He just got on my nerves when he was telling them both to stay away from EJ. I know he felt he was doing what was best for them but the way he was talking he just sounded like a big old boss-man.

And can't Nicole live without a man for even two seconds? Sheesh! Now she's following Daniel around like a little puppy dog. I wonder where the tunnels are. So many questions.

Old 07-22-2012, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Ha, ha. Did I say "a lot?" Yeah, you're right, a lot of repetition. I peeked at some spoilers and I saw the cliffhanger. Oh my!
Oh my is right! Can't wait to see what happens with that one.

Quote:
On another subject, I so agree with Will that Lucas has a lot of nerve leaving the family for Hong Kong for all those years and then coming back and telling him and Sami how to live their lives. He just got on my nerves when he was telling them both to stay away from EJ. I know he felt he was doing what was best for them but the way he was talking he just sounded like a big old boss-man.
From the look on Lucas' face, after he turned over the letter, he seems to be enjoying this. I'm not sure how I feel about Lucas. When he first came back to town, I thought he was a pretty decent guy but I get the feeling he's just as sneaky and mean as Sami. Maybe that's why they make such a great couple!

Quote:
And can't Nicole live without a man for even two seconds? Sheesh! Now she's following Daniel around like a little puppy dog. I wonder where the tunnels are. So many questions.
To me, Nicole has no personality. She's like a chameleon. She changes with each man she's with. She has no direction. Of course, that's the writer's fault for that. I remember when she got that job as a journalist for the local news station but then ... nothing! It just evaporated into thin air.

That's one of the annoying things about this show. Story lines begin and then just drop off. They could have, at the very least, had her resign or be fired, but no. It just disappears and the viewers are left hanging. They must think we don't have memories, or something.

I think Mel is down in the same tunnels mentioned in the Lexi story line. I don't know for sure but c'mon, how many tunnels could Salem have? Answer: As many as they want!

Old 07-22-2012, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Oh my is right! Can't wait to see what happens with that one.

From the look on Lucas' face, after he turned over the letter, he seems to be enjoying this. I'm not sure how I feel about Lucas. When he first came back to town, I thought he was a pretty decent guy but I get the feeling he's just as sneaky and mean as Sami. Maybe that's why they make such a great couple!

To me, Nicole has no personality. She's like a chameleon. She changes with each man she's with. She has no direction. Of course, that's the writer's fault for that. I remember when she got that job as a journalist for the local news station but then ... nothing! It just evaporated into thin air.

That's one of the annoying things about this show. Story lines begin and then just drop off. They could have, at the very least, had her resign or be fired, but no. It just disappears and the viewers are left hanging. They must think we don't have memories, or something.

I think Mel is down in the same tunnels mentioned in the Lexi story line. I don't know for sure but c'mon, how many tunnels could Salem have? Answer: As many as they want!
Reps to you for these.

When Nicole first discovered she was pregnant she said something to Rafe about the baby being all she had and that she was poor again but that she would not take anything from EJ in a divorce settlement. I remember that because I thought about how for two seconds she actually had a career in broadcasting. She also has experience as a publicist as EJ's campaign manager so what about working for a living like most people to earn her keep? She always has to live off some man.

Lucas almost seems jealous of EJ. Maybe because EJ is so much taller than he is. LOL!

Tunnels, tunnels, tunnels. Everywhere. How convenient!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV