Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2012, 07:10 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,969,302 times

Advertisements

I agree! I would not miss Gabi at all. Stupid little witch. But I love Mel and don't want her to go. I'm really not happy with these writers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2012, 06:39 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,437,452 times
Default Run, ej, run!!

I do not think EJ should run away. Nor should Sami be going with him. Oy!

They keep showing a promo where the big charity party for autism blows up while the voice-over says someone is not going to make it. That's kind of a spoiler. I have seen it about five times now. So who do you all think will be in little pieces? I vote for Madison. She and Brady got together to cure his addiction waaaay to fast without a whole lot of explanation.

Victor cracked me up as usual today. Calling Nicole a fruit fly or a gnat or whatever. Maggie got in a few good zingers at him too. They are good together. Who'da thunk it?

Why isn't Salem's finest down in the tunnels? Especially Rafe? His sister is involved now too.

How exactly did Sami use Whilemina to get the bail money for EJ's release?

I am going to miss this show for the next two weeks. I won't have anything to make fun of.

Old 07-26-2012, 09:57 PM

19,201 posts, read 16,679,971 times
I just love Victor! They used to give him more air-time and it was fun. He'd have a least one good zinger a day. For a while, they did that with Stefano, too. I loved watching them on screen with what would normally be a dramatic scene, they'd add some humor. I miss that. I wish the writers would either put more humor into their lines or hire an actor to be the clown of the group. Like Eugene. Now that guy was funny.

As usual, Sami is using that lame brain of hers. "Run EJ, Run!" That's something she'd do for sure. And what's up with Will? Offering to hack into the the police database system? Oh yeah, he's gone over to the dark side, for sure.

Did Sami say she used the money from CW or did EJ just presume that? I hope she didn't take the kids' college fund for it. Wasn't that why Lucas was peeved with her? And speaking of Lucas. That poor guy is being pushed aside again. After he ruins his own relationship with Summer or Autumn or whatever her name was, to be with Sami and now Sami is treating him like shoe goo again. When will Lucas learn?

Too bad a beam didn't fall on Gabi and crush the little insect. Poor Melanie, thinking Gabi is on her side when the entire reason they're all down there is because of her.

I don't know if it's true so I won't put it in as a spoiler but I read some blog that said Brady was leaving the show with Madison. I haven't read it on the major sites so I don't know if it's true or not. Anyone heard anything about that? Maybe he's the one that doesn't make it. Or it could be Melanie.

Have to wait two weeks to find out

Don't worry, Minervah. I'm sure we'll find something else to make fun of, in the meantime.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:23 PM

I haven't heard anything about Brady leaving but I did wonder since I did read that Madison was going bye-bye.

When EJ said to Sami she used CW for the bail money she didn't disagree so I thought she did. I don't think the kids' college money would have been enough because bail must have been set pretty high. Yeah I agree about poor Lucas. He is back in the old position of Sami just walking all over him. But on the other hand, he is being pretty stubborn about insisting that she have nothing to do with EJ. He should know by know that the harder he pushes her in one direction, the more she will go in the other.

Shoe goo! That's hysterical!

Yeah, Eugene was funny. So was Caliope. They need funny again.

Maybe a beam will fall on Gabi and squish her. But I would feel bad for Rafe having to lose another sister. I wonder how many siblings that guy has anyway.

Let's see, maybe some of the Olympians will turn out to be funny. Although I probably won't be watching them.

Old 07-26-2012, 10:40 PM

I wish I could remember where I read that blurb about Brady. I know it wasn't one of my regular sites which is why I didn't pay much attention. Since he hasn't much of a story line, they may as well send him packing ... which is too bad because he's a good actor and could really be a major player in Salem, if he got the chance. Plus, he's easy on the eyes

Not being a huge fan of Lucas, I really don't care what happens to him. I wasn't jumping for joy when he came back to Salem anyway so he can stomp his feet all he wants. I'm no fan of Sami and I've said that before. I just feel any person they pair off with her is doomed. I've tried to figure out why I dislike her so much. I think it's because her personality has strong similarities to someone I know in real life. And that drives me nuts!

I like the Olympics but I'm more into the Winter games than the summer. I might watch the swimming and track events but other than that, not really interested. I do like the closing ceremonies, though. That's me always there for the closing act LOL

Guess we'll just have to meet up on other threads around the board. A person could get lost in this place, it's so big. Good thing I rely on my subscribed threads or I'd never revisit a previous one.

Old 07-26-2012, 11:07 PM

I like Lucas well enough but he wasn't a favorite. I remember when the actor left he said he was done and would never return. Never say never! Too bad though that they had to make him the same old same old character. Poor guy. The Sami character is just grating. I don't see how Allison Sweeney can have played her all these years but I guess job security has something to do with it not to mention she is branching out these days.

I will probably be watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. The only part of it I watch glued to the TV is the figure skating in the winter Olympics. I love that. I loose threads too. I also subscribe or I would forget what I said on the ones I say things on. This one is one I always to remember though because it's fun.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:10 PM

So was Gabi trying to save that creep Andrew? If she had just run away, she could have sent the cops after him. What the heck was she thinking?

I can't wait for the two weeks to be up to see who makes it. I hope old Ian gets blown to bits. I really do not like that guy!

Old 07-27-2012, 06:24 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,969,302 times
I don't think Gabi was trying to save him, I think she wanted him to run away so he couldn't tell everyone what a b*tch she is. :P

I can't stand Ian, he needs to go, Gabi can go, too and I'm not crazy about the Madision / Brady story, although I like Brady. I'm guessing that Bo and Melanie will not survive since they're leaving the show? hopefully, they won't kill them off so they can come back.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
I don't think Gabi was trying to save him, I think she wanted him to run away so he couldn't tell everyone what a b*tch she is. :P

I can't stand Ian, he needs to go, Gabi can go, too and I'm not crazy about the Madision / Brady story, although I like Brady. I'm guessing that Bo and Melanie will not survive since they're leaving the show? hopefully, they won't kill them off so they can come back.
OH! I never thought of that. I couldn't figure out what the heck she was doing. Brady was nuts anyway being down there when he was supposed to be getting married. The least he could have done was call Madison.

Like: "Hello honey, I am going to be a little late to our wedding, I'm down in some gas-filled tunnels being a hero trying to find Melanie."

Old 07-27-2012, 09:05 PM

And it was a nice way to end the show for two weeks. I saw Sami hanging on for dear life and all the while I was saying, "Drop her! Let her fall!"

I know. I'm a baaaad baaaad girl for that
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV