Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2013, 05:31 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times

Advertisements

I knew it, I knew it! Piece of lint my eye! I knew Kristen wouldn't fall for the old "microphone in the pin" trick. Marlena, Marlena, when will you ever learn? You cannot beat Kristen at her own game.

Although now it looks like Brady may find out on his own that Marlena didn't spill the beans because she wanted to keep Kristen from John. How will he feel about Marlena for doing that? I wonder where that will put his relationship with Kristen because Kristen mentioned that on the recording that she knew Marlena knew and didn't say anything to him. And what will John think of the whole thing? Cliffhanger Friday will be a good one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 02:07 PM

19,210 posts, read 16,696,914 times
OMG! Could this show get any more ridiculous? Watching Sami and EJ's alliance against Rafe is just too much to watch. Sami has to be the biggest hypocrite in Salem.

The childish games Chloe is playing now after all the crap she did before she left Salem is a bit too much too.

I think I'm done with the show. That should free up an hour of my day.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:45 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,236,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
OMG! Could this show get any more ridiculous? Watching Sami and EJ's alliance against Rafe is just too much to watch. Sami has to be the biggest hypocrite in Salem.

The childish games Chloe is playing now after all the crap she did before she left Salem is a bit too much too.

I think I'm done with the show. That should free up an hour of my day.
I'm getting close to doing the same thing.
Been switching back and forth to High Chaparral re-runs during Days.
Days has.....lost most of my interest lately. Oh well.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerz View Post
I'm getting close to doing the same thing.
Been switching back and forth to High Chaparral re-runs during Days.
Days has.....lost most of my interest lately. Oh well.
I'm relieved. Thought I was just being weird - okay, I'm weird but I just can't see yelling at the characters on the show any longer. Some days, the trickery, deceit and lies from these people is just a little more than I can stand. Besides, my viewing has been hit and miss lately so it's no great loss if I just tune out altogether for a bit.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:20 PM

I have also been missing quite a few shows lately too. I mean to catch up on the Internet and then I don't bother. I did see today's show though. I am beginning to dislike Rafe. Wherever did he get the idea that Sami wanted Will to marry Gabi just so they could raise their baby? For heaven's sake, I think she would been fine with Will and Sonny raising the baby if it came to that or she would have taken the baby had she and Rafe hooked up as they had planned but never would she have pushed Will and Gabi together.

This really is getting ridiculous. Rafe used to be the sensible one. Now they have turned him into a complete idiot.

The writing on this show is at an all time bad.

Old 01-23-2013, 11:14 PM

I agree about the writing. It's annoying to have these characters flip flop with their allegiances. First Sami hates EJ and shoots him in the head and now he walks on water, in her eyes. Rafe was indeed more logical and now he's a bloody idiot! I didn't like Gabi being played as a puppet, either. It's just all too annoying so I'll just wait a while and maybe things will be better in a few months. Of course, by then, Sami will probably be married to EJ, Nick will be back in prison for attempted murder of Will and Kate will have found another way (besides poison) to rid herself of the evil Chloe.

Old 01-23-2013, 11:48 PM

One thing I was happy to see today though was Will rushing over to the hospital as soon as he discovered that Gabi was going there for her sonogram. Now he knows he is going to have a daughter. He seems to be getting more and more courage to fight for his kid. Good for him.

I think Nick is getting loonier and loonier. Hope, Julie and Maggie are going to be sorry they thought he was rehabilitated. I think he is still as coo-coo as a clock. He keeps saying "his" baby. It is not his baby. It's not his DNA. And when Will said "You're insane" it was just a figure of speech but Nick just went nuts. He is as controlling as Chad. They make a good pair. Gabi needs to get away from him. At least Melanie realized what Chad was all about before it was too late.

Gabi is in for a bad time with Nick.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:35 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,598,343 times
I wonder if Nick can't make babies. Maybe that's why he's so interested in Will & Gabi's.

I'm curious to see what Kristen is really up to. Is she trying to split up John & Marlena again to make daddy happy? Of course a side of cold revenge is also on her agenda.

I know I've stated this before (can't remember if I did here or not, too lazy to go look) the only storyline that really holds my interest is Will & Sonny. Will's conversations with Marlena as he was figuring out who he was/is, were some of the best dialogue in a long time. There were a few lines from Sonny that were quite well-written too. OTOH, some of Sonny's lines (at times) DID sound like an "After School Special."

Oh, and I like looking at this new Cameron. I wish he had more of a storyline. The old Cameron bugged me.

Old 01-25-2013, 09:31 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,084,735 times
Haven't been into this soap really but I have a question about Kristin. Actress played Ashley on Y&R forever it seems yet everybody is talking about her going back to OLTL. I vaguely remember her playing some buttugly gal on there ages ago but I can't figure out how long she was on Y&R as Ashley. What did they do with the Kristin character while actress was Ashley? have another actress on it or did Kristin go upstairs to take a nap for 10 years and suddenly reappear?

Old 01-25-2013, 12:48 PM

I agree about Cameron. I like the new one much better. I think that now that Abby isn't going to go back with Chad, thank heaven, this new Cameron will have a larger role. At least I hope so. He is a cutie. The old one was kind of blah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV