Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2013, 11:38 PM

19,251 posts, read 16,765,446 times

Advertisements

I was looking for something on youtube tonight and came across an interesting webshow. I hadn't heard of it before so I took a peek and guess who is on the show? Peter Reckell (Bo). In fact, a number of the actors and actresses from Days are there, as well as some from other soaps.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2013, 05:17 AM

3,762 posts, read 5,433,432 times
Venice is Crystal Chappell's baby. She is the Producer and I believe she also stars in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
What's the story with Bo, anyway? Didn't he go off with his mom for her medical issues?

Caroline's back, so where did Bo go?
Bo is sailing the seven seas, or some such thing.

Old 03-04-2013, 02:38 PM

There are just no words to describe Chloe except she sure knows how to use her child as a tool to get what she wants. Shameful.

And oh poor Sami Upset she can't get her way now. She'll probably come up with a dastardly plan to make sure it goes her way. That's how she works. Poor Will. He's not the one that deserves to be put away for his crimes. Sami is. (jmo of course)

Old 03-04-2013, 03:06 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,496,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I was looking for something on youtube tonight and came across an interesting webshow. I hadn't heard of it before so I took a peek and guess who is on the show? Peter Reckell (Bo). In fact, a number of the actors and actresses from Days are there, as well as some from other soaps.

Like "Scandal Crest" with some of the former and present actors from Days. I like that one, it's funny. Now I'll have to take a look at this one.

Old 03-04-2013, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Like "Scandal Crest" with some of the former and present actors from Days. I like that one, it's funny. Now I'll have to take a look at this one.
Yes, exactly. I hadn't heard of the show (Venice) before but stumbled upon it as I looking at youtube videos. I saw Peter Reckell in one of the stills and had to see for myself if that's where he's been. I noticed in the credits from earlier seasons, he wasn't there but now he is. I guess he's keeping busy on this show because I haven't seen him in any nighttime dramas. I think it's difficult for some daytime actors to transition to nighttime television shows, although, many have made it big from their early days on soaps.

There was a game on one of the other sites where we had to name actors who got their start on soaps and no cheating, either. Some of us had the advantage because of our age. lol Those of us who are little longer in the tooth could name some from as far back as the late 50s.

I wonder if the future of television soaps will die off and the only thing left will be online. I think they'll be online, there are no censors so it could be an "anything goes" culture.

Old 03-04-2013, 03:57 PM

Well, three cheers for Sonny for figuring out Nick's real motive. Nick will be very unhappy when his former cellmate gets released and will probably come looking for him. I wonder what Gabi's reaction will be to Nick's shutting Will out from the baby.

Nick's making Will sign a paper saying he gives up custody rights to the baby was signed under duress so won't hold up in a court of law. It's called a contract of adhesion in which one party has an unfair bargaining edge over another. However, if Will wants to fight it in the future, he would be letting everyone outside the family know who else was involved with EJ's shooting so he is still between a rock and hard place regarding perjury and the publicity it would bring if Nick chooses to make the information public in civil court as he has threatened.

Old 03-04-2013, 04:09 PM

Yup. How about that Sonny! Good looking AND smart lol

In the real world, Will wouldn't go to prison for the shooting. The consequences for his act in juvenile court wouldn't be very severe and since so much time has passed, he could turn himself in and probably not do a day in jail. Nick better watch his back, though. He's got Sami as an enemy now.

Old 03-05-2013, 05:50 AM

42,000 posts, read 75,350,589 times
Quote:
I wonder if the future of television soaps will die off and the only thing left will be online. I think they'll be online, there are no censors so it could be an "anything goes" culture.
How well the reboots of All My Children and One Life to Live are received will tell if the soaps' future is online or not. Both shows start production this month, I think, and will be available for viewing soon.

As for "anything goes" ... yeah, there have been some reports that there's a little nekkidness going on on All My Children.

Quote:
Nick better watch his back, though. He's got Sami as an enemy now.
But what Nick doesn't know is that Sami eventually screws everything up, even her revenge plots. LOL

Old 03-05-2013, 02:51 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,616,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Well, three cheers for Sonny for figuring out Nick's real motive. Nick will be very unhappy when his former cellmate gets released and will probably come looking for him. I wonder what Gabi's reaction will be to Nick's shutting Will out from the baby....
And I think Eric's wanting to help the incarcerated will also lead us to Nick's former cellmate.

Old 03-05-2013, 04:13 PM

So Rafe doesn't know about the deal that was made regarding Nick and Will? He is going to ask questions when he finds out. So will everyone else who doesn't know. Surely they won't believe that Will and Sami just changed their minds about the baby.

Today's episode was really good. Nick actually confessed the truth to Will. Poor Will. But what can he do with the information? It just goes to show how unbelievably confident Nick is but maybe he shouldn't be. If Will tells Sam she will encourage EJ all the more to put a hit on Nick. And how about that? Wow! That was chilling. I loved it! Right out of a film Noir or something. And after Kristen and EJ discussed the unimportant people or whatever they were calling them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV