Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2013, 06:12 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,974,100 times

Advertisements

I haven't been able to watch the show in a few days. I've recorded it, and started watching, but just couldn't stomach it, especially Nick and Will. I wanna smack that smug look right of Nick's face.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2013, 06:35 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,515,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
I haven't been able to watch the show in a few days. I've recorded it, and started watching, but just couldn't stomach it, especially Nick and Will. I wanna smack that smug look right of Nick's face.
Well, from all appearances, I think old Nick is going to really sorry really soon. He is going to have EJ and Sami, Will and Sonny, Kate, Vargas and who knows who else going after him. He better watch his back, front and either side.

Old 03-22-2013, 02:08 AM

Finally! Jennifer and Dr. Dan did the deed. I wonder if Chloe will be dumb enough to walk in on them after seeing them through the window.

It's pretty funny how sometimes they tell us it takes a long time to get to Smith Island by ferry and other times it seems to take only a few minutes whenever someone wants to get there like going to the corner store for a carton of milk.

Old 03-22-2013, 10:25 AM

5,121 posts, read 16,624,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
...It's pretty funny how sometimes they tell us it takes a long time to get to Smith Island by ferry and other times it seems to take only a few minutes whenever someone wants to get there like going to the corner store for a carton of milk.
I was going to comment on the frequency of the ferry. In previous episodes, it seems there were two ferries per day. Yesterday seemed like Daniel & Chloe took water taxis or something.

I love how Jen goes & picks flowers right when she gets there--even though she's going to get the place ready for spring....no dust covered tarps to remove from furniture, the water seems to be on (not frozen), and I guess it was warm enough to not need to worry about a fire until she and Daniel got down to business.

Maybe Chloe will FINALLY come to her senses then fixate on Nicole's new eye candy. Could you imagine those two going after the same guy at the same time? They're past *cough cough* romances seem to be with almost all of the same men....Daniel, Brady, Phillip.

Old 03-22-2013, 03:45 PM

Water taxis! LOL! I think Chloe must have taken a really high powered speed boat and in that fancy dress without messing her perfectly arranged hairdo.

Sonny is really going to be all-out in getting Nick to confess what a bigot he is in front of everyone after their little "fight." Too bad Nick showed up before Will could tell Gabi about Nick's real reason for banning him from the baby because it looked like he was going to spill the beans about that. I don't think Gabi will go for that attitude no matter how much she loves Nick because Will is the father of her baby and she has feelings for him as a special kind of friend because they have a long history together.

Old 03-22-2013, 04:04 PM

19,276 posts, read 16,801,898 times
Today was the first time I got a chance to watch. Wowzers!

Happy to see Sonny knock the out of Nick. Poor little Gabi. She's finding out what kind of a man her husband really is.

I thought for a moment Chloe might be giving up on Daniel but I recognize that look of plotting and scheming in her eyes. Her mom is a piece of work, for sure! Poor little Parker. What a family he's going to grow up in.

Spoiler

Chloe's days are numbered. Nadia Bjorlin is leaving the show so she won't be around Salem too much longer

Old 03-22-2013, 05:36 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,974,100 times
Thanks for that spoiler. WOW that makes me so happy!

Old 03-22-2013, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
Thanks for that spoiler. WOW that makes me so happy!
Regarding that spoiler, all I can say is:

Spoiler
AGAIN???? !!!!!

Old 03-22-2013, 07:18 PM

19,276 posts, read 16,801,898 times
I think she was brought back because the writers had some juicy storyline but when it didn't pan out, they dropped it. She's gone in April. I don't mind. Buh-bye

Old 03-23-2013, 02:08 PM

42,010 posts, read 75,416,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I think she was brought back because the writers had some juicy storyline but when it didn't pan out, they dropped it.
If that was a juicy storyline, I'm the Queen of England! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV