Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2013, 11:37 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,433,203 times

Advertisements

Rafe is such a cutie. I always thought he deserved better than Sami. I wouldn't even mind seeing him with Nicole. I think they sort of have a little spark there. But even drunk and bitter I just don't see how he could hook up with Kate for a one night stand. I guess their mutual loathing for Sami brought them together but still. Good grief!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 06:56 AM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Oh no! Rafe! Say it isn't so!!!!! You didn't, you wouldn't, oh lordy ... you've sunk to a new level!
He probably should check himself for parasites. Just sayin' ...

Old 02-13-2013, 11:14 AM

5,119 posts, read 16,592,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Rafe is such a cutie. I always thought he deserved better than Sami. I wouldn't even mind seeing him with Nicole. I think they sort of have a little spark there. But even drunk and bitter I just don't see how he could hook up with Kate for a one night stand. I guess their mutual loathing for Sami brought them together but still. Good grief!!!!
That's what I thought. If you're going to have drunk sex, at the very least, choose Nicole. Have the writers run out of ideas? I FF through a lot of the Kate/Rafe scenes and also through Kristen's drunk act. I found her annoying.

We had local breaking news on top of the national breaking news. It's times like this when I wish SoapNet still existed.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:45 PM

Could Jennifer be any more of a shrew? When did Daniel have time to call her about Chloe? He was blindsided by her. She moved in with their son. He made his hotel reservations while in his elevator and hot footed it over to Jen's to tell her about it. What was he supposed to do, tell Chloe to take the baby and go to a hotel while he discussed the situation with Jennifer? Would that have been fair to Parker? That poor kid would have been like Sami's kids; shuttled around from home to home.

I don't know what Daniel sees in Jennifer. He needs to get rid of her. He would have been better off with Nicole.

Old 02-20-2013, 01:38 PM

5,119 posts, read 16,592,135 times
Loved this between Marlena & Kristen yesterday while on the park bench...

Kristen: [Grunts] Oh, god, I'm losing it.

Marlena: Kristen.

Kristen: [Gasps]

Marlena: Whew! You seem upset...Oh, goody!

Old 02-20-2013, 02:26 PM

19,201 posts, read 16,675,444 times
Waiting for a delivery and watching this show today. What a laugh when Chloe's lingerie fell out of the bag onto the ground. I guess she's planning on using her old stand-by talent to catch a man.

Amazing that I can miss two weeks of the show and nothing has changed.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:19 PM

41,948 posts, read 75,144,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Waiting for a delivery and watching this show today. What a laugh when Chloe's lingerie fell out of the bag onto the ground. I guess she's planning on using her old stand-by talent to catch a man.
Bwah hahahahahaha! Good one.

Chloe adds nothing to the show. She's just taking up space.

Old 02-20-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Bwah hahahahahaha! Good one.

Chloe adds nothing to the show. She's just taking up space.
She's such a

I don't get why she thinks just because she and Daniel have a child, they are somehow bonded for life. Connected, yes but bonded??? She probably wouldn't feel that way if she didn't have the hots for him. I'm already following one triangle on daytime TV, now this one, too!

Old 02-20-2013, 07:10 PM

I missed today's epi but I will catch up tomorrow. I have been missing a few a week but it hasn't been a great loss. If they have been Jennifer episodes, I consider that a bonus. I cannot stand that character.

I wonder when we will get to see the new and improved Bo.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I missed today's epi but I will catch up tomorrow. I have been missing a few a week but it hasn't been a great loss. If they have been Jennifer episodes, I consider that a bonus. I cannot stand that character.

I wonder when we will get to see the new and improved Bo.
So there will definitely be a new Bo? That's great! I like the character of Bo. It's like half of Hope is missing without him.

It's funny that we can miss weeks at a time and yet still know what's going on. Ah, soapland!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV