Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-11-2013, 04:41 PM

19,221 posts, read 16,705,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I agree with all of this, except for the fact that I didn't make it through the Marlena possession crap. LOL

The only bright spot last week was occasionally seeing Justin, and the outfit Abby was wearing when she went out with Cameron. Jennifer was right: She did look cute.

Chloe is annoying, Gabi is stupid, Nick is heinous, Brady is delusional, Kristen is a wack job, Sami is self-destructive, EJ is self-involved ... Why am I still watching this show again?

This is great! You described all of them perfectly!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2013, 04:58 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,458,443 times
So Jennifer lied to Chloe, big deal. The fact that Daniel's cell phone got smashed was the real reason Chloe could not reach him. Whether or not he was in Salem or Chicago. Besides, if they are talking about the real Chicago and Salem IL they are 230 miles apart. It would take Daniel a lot longer to drive from Chicago back to Salem than it did in the show today. There wouldn't have been a whole lot he could do in the real time it would have taken him to get back to Salem.

I suppose now he is going to be all bent out of shape because Jen told a lie. How shocking. Like he is Mr Perfect and never told one to anybody. Now he is going to think she lied about the Child Services thing too. More how shocking. Bah. He and Chloe deserve one another.

Old 02-11-2013, 07:18 PM

A friend of mine who also watches Days from time to time emailed me this. I missed the episode where they showed the flashback. The resemblance is remarkable.

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

If you read the article below it talks about how Julie reveals a shocking secret about something happening to Nick while he was in prison but I don't think that is too difficult to guess.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:29 AM

41,967 posts, read 75,217,462 times
^^Thanks, I'll have to go back and watch those episodes online!

Old 02-12-2013, 06:54 PM

Default Days of Our Lives in Courgar Town

Rafe and Kate!!! The world must be coming to an end!!!

Old 02-12-2013, 08:04 PM

What happened with Rafe and Kate? Or . . .

Do I want to know???

I guess I better watch online later tonight. Couldn't have watched today even if I'd wanted to. Our stations down here were carrying the live coverage of the that wackadoodle ex cop who's been hiding out in Big Bear.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Rafe and Kate!!! The world must be coming to an end!!!
*shudder*

Old 02-12-2013, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
What happened with Rafe and Kate? Or . . .

Do I want to know???

I guess I better watch online later tonight. Couldn't have watched today even if I'd wanted to. Our stations down here were carrying the live coverage of the that wackadoodle ex cop who's been hiding out in Big Bear.
I'll let you find out for yourself unless you really want me to tell you. First let me get some supper. If I tell you before, I won't be able to eat.

: tape:

Old 02-12-2013, 08:24 PM

When I watch that episode, I'm going to approach it from the comedic angle. It might be the only way.

Old 02-12-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
*shudder*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I'll let you find out for yourself unless you really want me to tell you. First let me get some supper. If I tell you before, I won't be able to eat.

: tape:
Uh oh! I think I know what must have happened.

Oh no! Rafe! Say it isn't so!!!!! You didn't, you wouldn't, oh lordy ... you've sunk to a new level!

Quote:
When I watch that episode, I'm going to approach it from the comedic angle. It might be the only way.
I may have to do the same. If it's what I think, I'm soooooo disappointed in Rafe. I held him a little higher esteem than that. I guess he's turned to the dark side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV