Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2013, 04:20 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,566,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
happeemommee. I'm with you on that story line. It was hard to watch and I'm disgusted with them actually coming to blows. I'm a lover, not a fighter

I'm a little intrigued with how Chloe will try to upset the lovebirds (Daniel/Jen) though. I do wish the writers would stop making Jennifer so accident prone, too. Enough is enough. No one is that clumsy. It's just too corny
I am with the both of you on the John/Marlena etc story. If I could ff I would. I think I will just got get a sandwich or something when they come on. I want them all to just go away.

The Sami/EJ/Rafe story is getting frustrating for me. I wish Sami would make up her mind already.

I want to see Nicole in something more again.

I am going to want to see how the Daniel/Jen/Chloe story plays out too because it's new. I also want to see the Will/Sonny/Gabi/Nick one goes.

Looks like there will be a Chad/Abigail tale too.

I hope to see a Kayla/Abe story maybe too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2013, 04:47 PM

19,355 posts, read 16,904,437 times
Lots of possibilities in upcoming stories, M. About time, too. Same sad go-around with some of them. I'm bored to death with the whole "who will Sami choose?" As mama used to say, "**** or get off the pot!" I think the writers are trying to make Sami's love live parallel to what Caroline went through years ago with Shawn and Victor. She loved both of them. Personally, I'd like to see Sami and EJ get together and move to Brazil because they deserve each other. One minute she's putting a bullet in his head and now she's swooning over him, saying he's changed. Oh really? Just wait until he gets a burr under his saddle over something he wants but can't have and then the gloves will come off and he'll be back to his old nasty, evil self. Furthermore, that sweet docile Sami we've been seeing for weeks now is disappearing in the shadows as the one that we all know and love (cough cough) is rearing her head about Kristen and Brady's "relationship" and I use the term loosely.

Will we be seeing Sami and Kristen in a knock-down, drag-out like her bro had with his father?

Still, as frustrating as this show is sometimes, I keep tuning in so who's the bigger fool here for watching it every day? Moi? Why, yes. Yes it is. LOL

Old 01-05-2013, 05:07 PM

I liked the way Rafe asked Sami if she should be judging Kristen considering her own past. Rafe really gave it to her good. While EJ flatters her and tells her what she wants to hear, Rafe is honest and tells it like it is. She doesn't deserve him.

I wish Rafe and Nicole were more than just friends. I think Nicole deserves someone good and I think Rafe would be good for her.

Old 01-05-2013, 05:35 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,977,534 times
I do like Nicole - we need a Rafe type guy for her. I can't make up my mind if I like Sami with Rafe or EJ. I keep thinking John was once a priest, maybe Eric and Nic will get back together.

I like Will - but think Nick is a pompous bigoted jackass, lol, and am really not enjoying that whole story line, and keep waiting for him (Will) to scream the truth!

I keep waiting for an Abe/Kayla story, too! I keep thinking that Chad and Abby will get back together- right before Melanie comes back to town, lol.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:05 PM

I was thinking about my Days of Our Lives Wish List for 2013 and decided to add to it so here goes:

John/Marlena/Kristen/Brady story. If I could ff I would. I think I will just got get a sandwich or something when they come on. I want them all to just go away.

Bye, bye Brady. I love you but I am getting tired of you falling for the wrong women. Come back soon though.

Okay to keep Kristen, good villian. But put her in something else please. Maybe a battle between her and EJ.

Send John and Marlena on vacation.

Bring back Stefano.

Don't have Kate stay away for too long.

The Sami/EJ/Rafe story is getting frustrating for me. I wish Sami would make up her mind already.

I want to see Nicole in something more again.

I want to see how the Daniel/Jen/Chloe story plays because it's new.

I want to see the Will/Sonny/Gabi/Nick story.

Looks like there will be a Chad/Abigail tale.

I hope to see a Kayla/Abe story.

How about Rafe and Abe solve a murder, preferably Chloe's.

New story for Nicole.

We finally get to see the new Bo.

Did I leave anything out?

Old 01-05-2013, 06:46 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,977,534 times
Lol @ "Murder, preferably Chloe's" hahahaha

Old 01-05-2013, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happeemommee View Post
Lol @ "Murder, preferably Chloe's" hahahaha

I was laughing at that one too.

I think you just about covered it, M. Can't think of anything more that could possibly happen in Salem. Except that maybe when John leaves Marlena she'll realize Roman was the right man for her. Okay, I can dream, can't I?

Old 01-07-2013, 10:32 AM

460 posts, read 1,143,191 times
Aw, I'd like that.

Old 01-07-2013, 06:36 PM

Dr. Dan is Parker's real dad? Oh please. This is just too much. Shoot me now!

Old 01-07-2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Dr. Dan is Parker's real dad? Oh please. This is just too much. Shoot me now!
Huh? Did I miss something again today? I really must stop leaving the room.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV