Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 12:25 PM

19,202 posts, read 16,686,206 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Yeah, I always forget to check my brain at the door when I watch Days. Let us know what you think when you watch it. It ends on a cliff hanger.
Ooooooo! ♫♪♫♫ Gabi's gonna get caught ♪♪♫♪ I hope she does, too. Finally put this story to a rest and get on with things in Salem. Um, not really sure what those things would be, though. It's been a snoozefest for a while now. Not even Daniel and Nicole's story line is believable. They couldn't stand each other when Daniel was married to Chloe. Now these two can't keep their hands off each other. Yeah right.

At this point, I'm not even sure what the writers could do to breathe life back into this show. Too many dropped story lines, missing characters and people dying and coming back from the dead, miraculously. If anything should be brought back from the dead, this show is it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2012, 07:28 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,969,426 times
Did you see who is setting EJ up?!! ( Insert mysterious music here ) It's just who I thought, which is amazing! Because maybe they'll be gone soon.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:45 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,440,498 times
I knew it! And today we found out why! In case HereOnMars has not yet seen it I am going to use the show/hide feature.

Spoiler

I think Ian has been stringing Kate along all this time so he could kill Stefano and frame EJ and get Stefano's empire by marrying Kate. That's why he came to Salem in the first place. That's why he was so upset to see Kate was bumped out of the will. But he should have thought of that. Of course I could be wrong.

Old 07-17-2012, 05:12 PM

And.....

Spoiler

Ian never wanted Kate just her inheritence after Stefano was gone. That's why he wanted to get rid of Brady. He still wants Madison.

Oh, I could write this show.

Old 07-17-2012, 05:15 PM

5,119 posts, read 16,594,883 times
Kudos to you. I never would've figured that out....and I've watched DOOL for almost 30yrs.

Old 07-17-2012, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
Kudos to you. I never would've figured that out....and I've watched DOOL for almost 30yrs.
Thank you. Only some stuff though. I still can't figure out what they will do about Bo but maybe it's too early. And Stefano although I really think along with a lot of others he will be back.

Poor Rafe, doesn't he appear to be falling for Nicole?

Old 07-17-2012, 05:35 PM

Quote:
I knew it! And today we found out why! In case HereOnMars has not yet seen it I am going to use the show/hide feature.

You are such a sweetheart, Minervah. Thank you but I did get to see it and wowzers! I kinda had an inkling it was you-know-who (that's for anyone else that hasn't seen it yet).

Well, Carrie and Austin are leaving. Saw that one today and glad they are going. They don't have much going on in Salem and it will really open up the field for Rafe. He's da man!! And a cutie, too.

Gabi is so disgusting, I just want to slap that girl. Her wicked ways have caused so much trouble for Melanie.

Just thought I'd add this note that I saw on another site today: "Days Of Our Lives" will not air for the duration of the summer Olympics which are on from July 28 - August 12. There will be no new episodes until August 13, 2012.

So we have a week and half left to know who else is leaving or if they will find Melanie

Old 07-17-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
And.....

Oh, I could write this show.

If they don't step things up with the story lines, there just might be an opening. You should submit your resume

Old 07-17-2012, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
If they don't step things up with the story lines, there just might be an opening. You should submit your resume
LOL! Retired on disability. Lots of time on my hands. I could just do that. I hope they don't kill Melanie off with poison gas in the tunnels. It's deja vu all over again. Especially if it's Stefano's tunnels.

I will miss the show when it is off the air. It's kind of like a minor toothache. You find it annoying when it's there but kind of miss it when it's gone.

Nicole choosing Daniel over that sweet, gorgeous Rafe? What is she nearsighted or something? Good Grief!

Old 07-17-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
LOL! Retired on disability. Lots of time on my hands. I could just do that. I hope they don't kill Melanie off with poison gas in the tunnels. It's deja vu all over again. Especially if it's Stefano's tunnels.

I will miss the show when it is off the air. It's kind of like a minor toothache. You find it annoying when it's there but kind of miss it when it's gone.

Nicole choosing Daniel over that sweet, gorgeous Rafe? What is she nearsighted or something? Good Grief!

It could be the same tunnels. Holy cow!!! That would be terrible. I don't want them killing Melanie off. She may want to come back to the show someday. She could just go off to Europe and live with her mom.

I just adore Rafe. I did from the first time he appeared on the show. I hoped he wouldn't get involved with Sami because I knew she would end up hurting him. He's so adorable. He deserves a really great lady in his life and neither Sami or Nicole fit that bill. They need to leave my Rafe alone!!!

While the show is on hiatus, you could polish up that resume as "writer" and send it to NBC. LOL
The time off will give me more time to work on a project I've got going on here. Darn it. I've been trying to find a million reasons not to do it but I guess there will be no excuse now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV