Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2012, 11:07 AM

5,124 posts, read 16,657,334 times

Advertisements

I remember Nick as being more nerdy than creepy. When we first saw Nick, he was after Chelsea. He lived with Maggie. His parents are Jessica Blake & Joshua Fallon. Jessica's parents are Alex Marshall and Marie Horton.

Nick killed Trent when he found out what Trent did to Melanie when Melanie was younger. Trent was Melanie's adoptive father. And he was also married to Nicole. He was controlling and abusive to Nicole. Trent was a professor I think.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2012, 05:16 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,599,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Thanks for clearing that up about Nick. I was .

Gabi is annoying. She should leave and Melanie stay, imo.
I would vote for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
1) Stefano isn't dead
2) It wasn't any of the eight people on Roman's bulletin board
3) Roman as a crime solver is too hysterical for words!

Agree! Remember the "Salem Strangler" or "Stalker" or whatever? All the people that were killed were not really the people that were killed. So maybe Stefano is still alive. I think the entire Salem PD is really, really awful.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:19 PM

42,120 posts, read 75,728,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I think the entire Salem PD is really, really awful.
They give the Keystone Kops a run for their money!

Old 06-05-2012, 06:08 PM

So does anyone think EJ will tell Salem that he is not a real Dimera? Abe and Lexie know but that's all I think. Would you announce if it you were EJ? I don't think I would. I think he has earned the right to the Dimera name with all the good and bad that goes with it. Not having it would mean he wouldn't be heir to all the Dimera holdings, legit or otherwise, and Chad would be the only one next in line to take over. Unless they can come up with another long lost child of Stefano's.

Old 06-05-2012, 07:11 PM

19,400 posts, read 16,957,026 times
I'm not even sure why the writers chose to have a story where EJ becomes the mayor of Salem. From what I remember, the Dimera family was just thought of as a crime family. At this point, I'm not even sure the campaign results weren't fixed. I know I wouldn't have voted for someone I knew was involved with the mafia.

I've been trying to think of why the big conspiracy to make people believe Stefano is dead .... unless he's involved in some covert operation with the CIA. After all, they did spring him from jail a couple of weeks ago.

I've given up trying to figure out what the writers are doing. If I happen to be home, I'll watch the show. Frankly, it's no great loss if I miss it, though.

Old 06-05-2012, 07:33 PM

It's interesting to me that the writers or producers will be so meticulous for some things and not so much for others.

For example, today when they showed Abe picking up his newspaper from his front step, you could see small drips from the tree or bush next to the door. This gave a realistic touch to the scene because it had been raining very heavily the night before.

Also, the newspaper was wrapped in plastic like any delivery service does when it's wet out so the paper stays dry.

And then they do things like have someone with a glove take a pulse. Or be able to obtain pristine finger prints of either people after a gun has been handled by that hand with the glove. Or Lexie will just happen to overhear discussions she isn't supposed to by merely being on the top of the stairs; not once or twice but three times. You would think that the others would check the stairwell before telling secrets.

Etc. etc.

Yet, I can't stop watching.

Old 06-05-2012, 08:26 PM

19,400 posts, read 16,957,026 times
Quote:
check the stairwell before telling secrets.

Etc. etc.

Yet, I can't stop watching.
That one always makes me laugh. And yes ... I'll be tuning in tomorrow for more drama

Old 06-06-2012, 08:21 AM

42,120 posts, read 75,728,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I'm not even sure why the writers chose to have a story where EJ becomes the mayor of Salem. From what I remember, the Dimera family was just thought of as a crime family. At this point, I'm not even sure the campaign results weren't fixed.
Nicole did something to rig the election -- I'm not remembering what, now, it's been so long ago and nothing's come of it. So yeah, I wonder, too, why they even bothered with the election if they weren't going to resolve the issue rather quickly. By now I can't be the only one that knows Nicole did something ... but what was it ...

Quote:
And then they do things like have someone with a glove take a pulse. Or be able to obtain pristine finger prints of either people after a gun has been handled by that hand with the glove.
The fingerprints really cracked me up! D'oh!

And yes, if I lived in any of these soap opera towns, I'd be sure and look around all corners and up all stairwells before sharing some huge secret! LOL

Old 06-06-2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Girl 81 View Post
Nicole did something to rig the election -- I'm not remembering what, now, it's been so long ago and nothing's come of it. So yeah, I wonder, too, why they even bothered with the election if they weren't going to resolve the issue rather quickly. By now I can't be the only one that knows Nicole did something ... but what was it ...

The fingerprints really cracked me up! D'oh!

And yes, if I lived in any of these soap opera towns, I'd be sure and look around all corners and up all stairwells before sharing some huge secret! LOL
I vaguely remember that Nicole told EJ that she had something up her sleeve to guarantee he would win but wouldn't tell him what it was. Then she just went off into another room with a smug look on her face. So no one knew what she did and it will probably never be revealed.

I was puzzled by EJ stating that he found out that Stefano tried to sabotage his running for mayor. But I don't remember ever having seen anything that showed that.

Sometimes I think the writers just make it up as they go along.

Old 06-06-2012, 05:38 PM

Just saw today's episode. Does anyone else think Will is kind of acting like a brat? Using Sonny twice like that is pretty inconsiderate. It's time he met Sami halfway on their relationship.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV