Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2012, 05:58 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,236,080 times

Advertisements

WELL this is getting interesting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2012, 06:01 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,693,063 times
Missed today's episode (Thursday). After yesterday's episode I hoped I wouldn't miss it. Thank goodness for internet.

Old 05-31-2012, 06:30 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
It's no longer a spoiler. Everyone is collecting guns. Tomorrow will probably be a cliff hanger. And what's up with Nicole and Daniel? I don't like that at all.

Old 06-01-2012, 01:58 PM

Well that was strange,,,,....lots of fingerprints.....on one gun.....except for........

Old 06-01-2012, 03:29 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,693,063 times
Now that was funny!

If Stefano lives to see another day, the top things on his to-do list would be ....

Remember to lock doors at night and set alarm.
Do not leave gun on table.

There were so many people going in and out of Stefano's place, the only thing missing was the pizza and beer. It would have been a party! BYOG (Bring Your Own Gun)

Now for the really big question ... who did the dastardly deed????

I say it was Ian, in the parlor (or whatever room Stefano was in) with the pistol. I feel like I'm playing Clue.

Old 06-01-2012, 04:15 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,601 times
Well, it wasn't EJ. His gun was silver. I'm going with Lexi.

Old 06-01-2012, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Now that was funny!

If Stefano lives to see another day, the top things on his to-do list would be ....

Remember to lock doors at night and set alarm.
Do not leave gun on table.

There were so many people going in and out of Stefano's place, the only thing missing was the pizza and beer. It would have been a party! BYOG (Bring Your Own Gun)

Now for the really big question ... who did the dastardly deed????

I say it was Ian, in the parlor (or whatever room Stefano was in) with the pistol. I feel like I'm playing Clue.
Aw shoot! I couldn't give you another rep.

I say it was Lexie, in the parlor with a gun she stole from Abe. But the Phoenix won't die, just be terribly wounded.

Old 06-01-2012, 04:46 PM

How about Daniel and Nicole? I do not approve.

Daniel just loves playing doctor with his female patients.

Old 06-01-2012, 04:53 PM

Default going out on a limb...Celeste?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Well, it wasn't EJ. His gun was silver. I'm going with Lexi.
Which makes me wonder about Celeste

Didn't whoever shoot use the gun that was left in the house by John?

(my cat was being a PITA through most of the show grrrrrr)lol so might have missed something...
Made sure to give the dog a bone...AFTER she had to go out and back in half way through the show..when the show is boring they sleep through it....end of rant)

Old 06-01-2012, 09:07 PM

[quote=Summerz;24562899]Which makes me wonder about Celeste

Didn't whoever shoot use the gun that was left in the house by John?

(my cat was being a PITA through most of the show grrr)lol so might have missed something...
Made sure to give the dog a bone...AFTER she had to go out and back in half way through the show..when the show is boring they sleep through it....

I think so. But if that is the case, it very well could be Celeste or Lexie because they didn't have guns on them that we could see. But then neither did Will that we know of. It may not have been him who took the gun from his grandma's safe.

This is a real mystery. I really enjoyed today's episode. There was some good performances since some of the actors actually got a chance to do some serious acting. And we got to see more rooms in the Dimera mansion.

But good grief! I thought Stefano's home was guarded by his staff. And it shouldn't have been so easy for people to just walk in time after time.

H'm. Maybe Henderson shot him. Then we can say "The butler did it."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV