Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2013, 08:15 PM

19,221 posts, read 16,701,480 times

Advertisements

That is so true!

Not only that, but they're always in the same hospital room. I remember when Bo was there, Jennifer (after someone tried to steal her heart at the prison hospital), as well. Nicole, Chad and Stefano, too. And now poor old Rafe. After Bernardi was shot, they should have at least given Rafe a different room!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2013, 08:53 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,458,443 times
And it seems that everyone winds up with Daniel as their doctor even if they start out with someone else. And everyone in Salem seems to be the same religion and goes to the same church even in the rare occasion that they aren't a Horton or a Brady. Or a Dimara or a Kiriakis.

Old 12-08-2013, 09:09 PM

19,221 posts, read 16,701,480 times
. . . and people manage to find a new career even though they have no formal education for it. lol

Old 12-09-2013, 11:45 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,601,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
...Both have done some pretty rotten things but I burst out laughing when Nicole told her it had been six months since she shot Bernardi and asked if she killed anyone lately? The look on Sami's face . . . It was a great scene. I wish those two would interact more on the show. It makes for some good comedy.
Loved how they went toe-to-toe with their "sin list"--bantering back & forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Today was funny too. When Sami told Gabi any "normal" human being would have nightmares about Nick's death probably thinking about her own ghost sightings but Kate just looked up at the sky and said she slept just fine. Sami respond by commentiing something like "That figures." Cracked me up.
Great scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I have to vent a bit here about Rafe's hospital stay and his rehab. Anybody who has even been in the hospital for any amount of time knows they try to kick you out of there as soon as possible. Then they send you to a rehab hospital where you work with therapists...
They didn't want to have to change the set where:

The Salem PD dept sometimes is
Kate's/Sami's offices sometimes are
Nicole's office is...

to make a rehab facility.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:08 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,139,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
That is so true!

Not only that, but they're always in the same hospital room. I remember when Bo was there, Jennifer (after someone tried to steal her heart at the prison hospital), as well. Nicole, Chad and Stefano, too. And now poor old Rafe. After Bernardi was shot, they should have at least given Rafe a different room!
Yeah, I forgot what happened to Bo anyway. Talk about 'long time, no see'.
And don't y'all just loove the low necklines on a post-heart transplant patient like Jen? No sir, no scar there! She heals so well.

Old 12-10-2013, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temazepam View Post
Yeah, I forgot what happened to Bo anyway. Talk about 'long time, no see'.
And don't y'all just loove the low necklines on a post-heart transplant patient like Jen? No sir, no scar there! She heals so well.
You must be psychic! For the first time in ages they mentioned Bo today. I just got through watching. Ciera and Hope were discussing him. Ciera wants him home for Christmas and Hope told her "Sorry." So maybe that means we will see a new Bo or maybe none at all.

Abi told Hope she didn't need a man in her life and Hope agreed. Jennifer is rejecting Daniel once again. Each of them are alone. Nicole is solo. Sami and EJ are on the outs, sex doesn't count with them, they have the best sex when they are fighting. Rafe and Jordan aren't a couple yet. Kate is alone. Maggie and Victor are separated.

Brady is alone,so are Abe, Gabi, and Kayla, Daniel and Caroline. The only couples I can think of that are together are Will and Sonny and Justin and Adrienne.

That's funny about Jennifer not having a scar. She should have a huge one. And goose pimples from her skimpy dresses in the cold weather and that little jacket.

Old 12-10-2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
Let's play a game....

How many leather jackets have you seen in the past 2 weeks in Salem?

DOOL wardrobe person must've got a deal on those!
Did you notice Abi wearing a leather skirt in today's episode?

Old 12-10-2013, 04:06 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,601,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Did you notice Abi wearing a leather skirt in today's episode?
I'll be sure to watch for it....but since it won't be on until 1:05 am tonight, I might forget by the time I watch it tomorrow night. I hate this new time slot.

Old 12-10-2013, 04:22 PM

Quote:
I'll be sure to watch for it....but since it won't be on until 1:05 am tonight, I might forget by the time I watch it tomorrow night. I hate this new time slot.
Sometimes I am up that late and sometimes I'm not. But I think watching Days at that hour would put me to sleep. I usually watch the previous day's episode on the Internet if I miss it.

Abi's outfit is really cute. She usually dresses in nice outfits which is more than I can say about Jennifer.

Old 12-11-2013, 01:23 PM

1,410 posts, read 2,139,829 times
Quote:
Let's play a game....

How many leather jackets have you seen in the past 2 weeks in Salem?

DOOL wardrobe person must've got a deal on those!
Yeah, even Sierra has one and she's only how old? Back in my day, nobody got one til they were in their teens - even then, it was just the in crowd. I didn't get to have one til I was 18, with my own hard-earned money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV