Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2013, 05:34 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,590,553 times

Advertisements

The ending of the show today was disturbing. I have to give the writers credit for this one. Her getting dressed up and saying "No, not this way" made me think she was going to go to Sami and EJ's engagement party and do the usual soap opera shoot out at a party. But it looks like instead she got dressed up to commit suicide. That was heart wrenching.

Unless......she was just checking the gun and is going to go on over to the party and do the usual soap shoot-up-the-party havoc in which case here we go again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2013, 08:46 PM

19,373 posts, read 16,932,095 times
I read that someone gets shot but it isn't Marge. I think she's going to be the shooter and the one who gets shot is the one who's leaving the show.

Spoiler
Chad

Old 10-11-2013, 06:46 PM

Famous last words screamed by Abby. "Oh my God, she's got a gun!"

It looked like Marge was going to kill herself. Maybe she did it at the restaurant but it also looks like someone else got the bullet today. There are several people leaving the show so it could be HereOnMars' guess or one of others. I know of one though who will be replaced but I don't know about the rest. Monday will be interesting.

Old 11-01-2013, 10:41 AM

5,124 posts, read 16,653,268 times
Confused and need your help....

I just watched the Halloween episode this morning since DOOL now comes on at 1am here.

The scene between Jen & JJ has me confused. Did he confess to Jen about his involvement in Teresa's OD then Jen slapped him or was he imagining that? Right after she slapped him her mood did a 180 and she was all concerned about how unhappy JJ looked. Then he said he was through with drugs and she was all concerned and nice to him.

What's your take on that scene?

If Jen did indeed slap JJ after he confessed to being with Teresa, when Jen saw Daniel at the hospital, why didn't she tell him she wanted to talk to him in his office--or someplace out of the public eye, so she could let him know she new the whole truth?

Old 11-01-2013, 12:45 PM

I believe he was imagining it. I wasn't paying close attention to it but then I figure out he was thinking that in the time that Abby interrupted them and the time he actually began talking to them. It was confusing and I don't think it played very well. Hopefully they will explain that better today. It isn't broadcast in may areas for another couple of hours so I guess I will have to wait.

I hate it when they do that though. Sometimes you can tell it's what they are thinking and sometimes you can't.

I can't believe they are putting the flash drive back in Marlena's hands. Once again she is going to have the goods on Kristen and once again Kristen is going to have a reason to get even with her or so it looks as if that's the way it's going. I hope it isn't though. How often are they going to beat that poor old dead horse storyline? Sheesh!

Old 11-01-2013, 02:02 PM

Thanks for your reply. Usually there's some sound effect or "blurring" of the scene to signal to us viewers, this is what a character is remembering/thinking....but I didn't see it during that scene. I reversed it a few times to see if I had missed something. I'll watch it again tonight when I get home. Maybe I shouldn't try to watch DOOL at 7am. LOL

Old 11-01-2013, 02:57 PM

Found this:
Quote:
JJ daydreams that Jenn has kicked him out after hearing he was doing drugs with Theresa when she overdosed. He tells them he has finally woken up. He's done with drugs. Jenn's relieved and forgiving.
at Soaps She Knows.com under the recap for yesterday's episode. So I guess that WAS JJ's imigination. Without the blurred scenes and special sound effects, I wouldn't have known it.

Old 11-01-2013, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
Found this: at Soaps She Knows.com under the recap for yesterday's episode. So I guess that WAS JJ's imigination. Without the blurred scenes and special sound effects, I wouldn't have known it.
Same here. I was also confused because they didn't blur the screen or do anything that indicated it was in JJ's mind. Also because I looked down for a second because the cat wanted my attention so I thought I had missed something. But then they went back to the scene with everyone standing as they were and I figured this was just in JJ's mind as if it really didn't happen.

Today we saw it was just JJ being his usual cowardly self and not coming clean with the truth. Still snowing his mother and sister about wanting to be good. I bet a lot of people were confused. Bad directing!

He is afraid of being found out which of course somewhere along the line he will if Days runs true to form. I wouldn't be so fast to trust him if I were Jennifer either. I know as his mom she wants to believe him but how many times has he lied to her? Just because he told her he was upset by Theresa OD'ing that doesn't mean he will really quit the drugs. Druggies don't change overnight. I have a nephew in his fifties who is proof of that and anyone who knows anything about it knows that. Sure it can happen but the odds are against it.

Now is the time for Jennifer to get him into some kind of counseling. As a cop, Hope should know that. As a doctor, Kayla should know that. But noooooo. Ain't gonna happen.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:53 PM

19,373 posts, read 16,932,095 times
I've got a lot of catching up to do. I haven't been able to watch the show since October 30th. Been moving and not only no tv service but no time.

I can't wait to catch up on the show. The last I saw of it, JJ had told his mom he was going to change his ways. I read in a soaps spoiler several weeks ago that Marlena will expose Kristen.

Wouldn't you know I'd have to go and move right when it's November sweeps?!?!?

Old 11-04-2013, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
I've got a lot of catching up to do. I haven't been able to watch the show since October 30th. Been moving and not only no tv service but no time.

I can't wait to catch up on the show. The last I saw of it, JJ had told his mom he was going to change his ways. I read in a soaps spoiler several weeks ago that Marlena will expose Kristen.

Wouldn't you know I'd have to go and move right when it's November sweeps?!?!?
Congrats on the move! Glad you finally found your place. There are some good spoiler websites with recaps you can read that will catch you up on the show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV