Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2012, 05:08 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,617,476 times

Advertisements

What's up with today's ending? I don't get the scene where they showed the box of baby clothes in the storage room. Was that the box Daniel ask the charity organization to pick up?

So is all this leading to everyone finding out that Nicole's baby died before she fell down the stairs taking Danile off the hook about leaving town with her? I think it's all going to tie in but I can't figure out how.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2012, 06:19 AM

198 posts, read 423,338 times
daniel will find out it was nichole who left the baby clothes there and had an appointment. he will wonder why she left the clothes and did not mention the appointment. maybe her file is in there,too, showing the baby was dead?

Old 10-26-2012, 10:14 AM

5,124 posts, read 16,664,311 times
I think that he will find proof that she had an appointment scheduled. But she Nicole destroyed her medical file, didn't she? I thought she found it in her room then took it to the park, ripped it apart and threw it away.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:33 AM

19,438 posts, read 17,002,024 times
Thanks everyone for clearing that up about the baby clothes. I was in the other room but when I got back, the last couple of frames were on the scene and I didn't see what the camera was focused on. I knew it was a box of something but didn't get a chance to see what what it was or what was written on the card (or tag). This will teach me to stay put in my chair until the credits roll. Oooooweee! Daniel is going to be mad when he finds out Nicole lied about the baby. Make that Daniel, Rafe, EJ, and Sami. Did I forget anyone? Nicole should be run out of town on a rail.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:02 PM

5,124 posts, read 16,664,311 times
But in the end, it's a good thing. Daniel won't leave town with Nicole and Jen won't be charged with murder. I guess that will leave Brady there to pick up the broken pieces of Nicole's life once again.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith View Post
daniel will find out it was nichole who left the baby clothes there and had an appointment. he will wonder why she left the clothes and did not mention the appointment. maybe her file is in there,too, showing the baby was dead?
Ah! The light goes on. I was confused because I thought the only baby clothes were the ones Nicole was carrying with her and wound up in Daniel's apartment. So there were more left in the exam room we saw?

But as pointed out, she took the records and threw them away. Unless she walked off with the wrong file. Didn't they get mixed up or something? I missed the episode where she tossed them. I just got the information from the spoiler but I may have misread it.

In any case, it does appear that everyone is going to find out the truth about when the baby died pretty soon.

I don't care for the casting of the character of Anne. It looks like the actor who is playing her was purposely chosen to look dark and evil as opposed to Jennifer's sweet little angelic looks. I hate when a show is manipulative this way. I never cared for Jen because she was too sugary sweet to begin with. And really, in real life, she would have been booted out of her job for missing so much work. Anne does have a point that Jen is neglecting her duties a lot. Sending friends and relatives to cover for you usually doesn't work in the real world. It just shows that old Horton favorism and nepotism that Anne complained about.

Last edited by Minervah; 10-26-2012 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: additional thought

Old 10-26-2012, 04:43 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,275,751 times
I was in the dark about the clothes too, and I saw it...
Nowwwwww I get it.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:46 AM

198 posts, read 423,338 times
oops, i saw her take the file but missed the destroying in the park. thanks for correction. and haha my mind had her take the clothes too...in fact it had her put the file in the bag with the clothes. i think i saw what i wanted to see.

Old 10-27-2012, 12:24 PM

19,438 posts, read 17,002,024 times
Did anyone see Nicole throw away the medical records? Pretty dumb move to toss them into a public trash can.

Old 10-27-2012, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Did anyone see Nicole throw away the medical records? Pretty dumb move to toss them into a public trash can.
I didn't see the episode but here is the link to the spoiler I read. The fourth paragraph from the bottom of the second half says that Nicole reads her file, tears it up and throws it in the wastebasket in the park. So unless there were duplicates made, I don't get what's going on now.

updatepart2-oct-8-12
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV