Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2013, 01:27 PM

1,410 posts, read 2,141,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
You must be psychic! For the first time in ages they mentioned Bo today. I just got through watching. Ciera and Hope were discussing him. Ciera wants him home for Christmas and Hope told her "Sorry." So maybe that means we will see a new Bo or maybe none at all.
That was odd, huh? (Psst! Don't tell anyone this, but I'm here undercover as one of the writers... and if you believe that, I've got some nice waterfront property to sell you in Arizona) Heck, last thing I remember about Bo, albeit vaguely, was that he was having some sort of midlife crisis, saying something about traveling the world on a boat and quitting the Salem PD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2013, 01:36 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,472,976 times
I read on a "Days" gossip website that the actor who played Bo was tired of the role and wanted out so he quit. The intention was to replace him after sending the character off to sea with Sean and Belle but it doesn't look like that's happening. At least not yet. Maybe the writers wanted to give it a really long break so we would forget what he looked like.

Old 12-12-2013, 10:10 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,136,478 times
I really hate it when movies or TV shows have a couple fighting like cats and dogs, the guy grabs the woman, she fights him off and then she "gives in to her passion" for the guy and they go to the sack. Sami and EJ did that and I was furious. Young girls and guys watch this crap and think that is the way to get somebody to have sex.
I was watching a soap one time when my teenage son walked through and saw a similar scene. I stopped the show and told him that is not the way to take a woman to bed and if a woman pushes a guy back and says no he stays back. Said son is 32 now and he remembers that day. He says any woman who plays that game is somebody he runs very far from.

Old 12-12-2013, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I really hate it when movies or TV shows have a couple fighting like cats and dogs, the guy grabs the woman, she fights him off and then she "gives in to her passion" for the guy and they go to the sack. Sami and EJ did that and I was furious. Young girls and guys watch this crap and think that is the way to get somebody to have sex.
I was watching a soap one time when my teenage son walked through and saw a similar scene. I stopped the show and told him that is not the way to take a woman to bed and if a woman pushes a guy back and says no he stays back. Said son is 32 now and he remembers that day. He says any woman who plays that game is somebody he runs very far from.
Those two do that all the time. It bugs me too. But at least this time Sami said "No" and they stopped. I think that's the first time that has happened with them. I really thought she was going to leave him. I am getting sick and tired of the two of them. He is lying and she won't believe him when he says he isn't. He may as well tell her the entire truth, that he knew Kristen drugged Eric and it wasn't a mutual thing between them. So they are at an impasse. Either she leaves him or she doesn't. They're just dragging this out too long.

Old 12-12-2013, 02:36 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,606,899 times
Quote:
Did you notice Abi wearing a leather skirt in today's episode?
Quote:
Sometimes I am up that late and sometimes I'm not. But I think watching Days at that hour would put me to sleep. I usually watch the previous day's episode on the Internet if I miss it.

Abi's outfit is really cute. She usually dresses in nice outfits which is more than I can say about Jennifer.
I only noticed it because of your post about it. I thought her top was too boxy, but cute.

Her scene with EJ was weird. I don't remember her giving Chad the feather pendant thing, nor would I think she would open up to EJ about the significance of Chad returning that to her. The scene didn't make sense to me. Why would EJ read Jack's book? There must be a future storyline that stems from that scene.

Old 12-12-2013, 03:18 PM

Today Abi has a leather miniskirt and Nicole has a leather top to her dress. Boy, a lot of cows have been contributed to "Days" wardrobe. The other day, Sami had leather trim on her dress.

I think I vaguely remember the angel wing and Abi giving it to Chad but I agree, it does seem out of character for EJ to have read Jack's book. Why would he and when did he have the time? I hope Abi isn't going to develop a crush on EJ like she did Austin.

Old 12-12-2013, 03:53 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,606,899 times
Quote:
Today Abi has a leather miniskirt and Nicole has a leather top to her dress. Boy, a lot of cows have been contributed to "Days" wardrobe. The other day, Sami had leather trim on her dress.

I think I vaguely remember the angel wing and Abi giving it to Chad but I agree, it does seem out of character for EJ to have read Jack's book. Why would he and when did he have the time? I hope Abi isn't going to develop a crush on EJ like she did Austin.
And the front of Hope's hunter green shirt was leather.

Does Abi work or go to school or both? Maybe she'll be an intern for EJs company or something like that. Both of her "suitor's" have left Salem, and she has no interest in T, so I wonder what's on the dating horizon for her?

Old 12-12-2013, 04:54 PM

It looks like T and Gabi could be a couple. Abi has mentioned before she doesn't need a man to make her happy but then she winds up falling for someone. So maybe someone new will come on the scene for her. She talks vaguely about classes. All the young people do but they don't seem to spend much time at school. When I was in college, I was working my butt off either in class of with homework.

BTW, did Theresa really fool anyone? I never believed her "reformed" act.

Old 12-12-2013, 06:19 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,136,478 times
Not for one minute. She is evil to the bone!

Old 12-13-2013, 05:51 PM

Marlena had no business telling Nicole to back off telling Eric's story today. Her reason that "everyone could tell Nicole has a thing for Eric" was such baloney. Marlena is partly responsible for the fix Eric is in. She could have looked at the video ahead of time. That was bad judgement on her part in listening to Victor to just go an play it without doing so.

Marlena of all people should shut up and let whatever Nicole do whatever it takes to clear Eric's name. If that involves Nicole, so be it. Eric isn't objecting any longer, Daniel wants Nicole's help and her producer is letting her present the story as she wants to. So Marlena needs to butt out. She causes more trouble than her daughter Sami sometimes and Sami is the one with the reputation as the troublemaker.

I got a chuckle out of Sonny today trying to hide from the women. Every time he saw the chain on the door he looked like deer in the headlights. The texts between him and Will were funny with the double meanings when they thought the ladies were talking about a surprise party. It's fun to see "Days" inject a little humor into an episode once and awhile.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV