Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2014, 06:44 PM

2,365 posts, read 4,876,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Wow! This show is really getting steamy with Abigail and EJ. I can't quite figure out if EJ thinks he can stop Abi by having sex with her and if she is blackmailing him into having sex with her or if they just want to have sex. It always strikes me so funny how the most good and decent people of Salem always seem the horniest. Well, maybe not EJ.....
I agree with you. It wasn't that long ago that she was still a virgin and now she has turned into a nympho!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2014, 08:41 PM

41,991 posts, read 75,271,349 times
Abigail and EJ crack me up. They can't be within 500 feet of each other without groping each other. LOL

Old 01-28-2014, 09:20 PM

19,225 posts, read 16,730,645 times
Abigail said something to EJ the other day that has me wondering about where this storyline is going. She said she was becoming desperate. I had visions of Fatal Attraction going through my mind. If EJ is making some grand sacrifice of having sex with her to keep her quiet, he doesn't seem to be too upset about it. Then again, I can't really think of a man who would be.

I read that Eileen Davidson is coming back and that the show has been renewed for two more years. Apparently, last summer's storyline involving her and Eric got high ratings so she was asked if she wanted to return.

This new character "Aiden" is likely to be Hope's new love interest. Their relationship is starting out the way most romance novels do. The heroine hates the hunk but then succumbs to his charms.

I've seen enough of Julie, though. Time for her to return to Doug and take another cruise.

Old 01-29-2014, 03:54 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,472,976 times
Maybe Julie will go on another cruise and fall overboard. We can only hope.

I don't understand what the heck Sami wants from EJ. Today she said she wants him to find Dr. Chicklet because he tried to kill her brother just as she was about to forgive him for not finding Kristen. He told her he would if he could. What more does she want? No wonder he is turning to Abi. Icky as that is.

I am enjoying sinister Nick and the way he is keeping everyone guessing. That actor is good. Any moment I expect to see him twirl an imaginary mustache and go "nah, ha, ha" like the villains in the old time movies. He really does give me the creeps. I have seen him in a couple of other shows where he played a light hearted character and he wasn't like Nick at all.

Old 01-30-2014, 01:46 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,472,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HereOnMars View Post
Abigail said something to EJ the other day that has me wondering about where this storyline is going. She said she was becoming desperate. I had visions of Fatal Attraction going through my mind. If EJ is making some grand sacrifice of having sex with her to keep her quiet, he doesn't seem to be too upset about it. Then again, I can't really think of a man who would be.

I read that Eileen Davidson is coming back and that the show has been renewed for two more years. Apparently, last summer's storyline involving her and Eric got high ratings so she was asked if she wanted to return.

This new character "Aiden" is likely to be Hope's new love interest. Their relationship is starting out the way most romance novels do. The heroine hates the hunk but then succumbs to his charms.

I've seen enough of Julie, though. Time for her to return to Doug and take another cruise.
It would be interesting to have her back but she would have to be thrown in jail for all the crimes she committed. Unless, of course, the good father Eric refused to press charges which he probably would. That's the only thing that would keep her out of prison. Nicole would have a cow though.

Old 02-01-2014, 04:08 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,141,107 times
"GREETINGS!"
Wow, that was some cliffhanger. And Kate was duly stunned.

Old 02-03-2014, 02:09 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,242,128 times
Nick is starting to remind me of Norman Bates/Anthony Perkins.

Old 02-06-2014, 01:21 AM

1,410 posts, read 2,141,107 times
I find Abigail so much more interesting now that she's EJ's mistress. I also liked that scene with the security guard unlocking the door to EJ's changing room for Sammy.

Old 02-07-2014, 09:30 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,847,876 times
Can there possibly be anyone dumber on this soap than JJ?

Old 02-07-2014, 09:34 AM

41,991 posts, read 75,271,349 times
Abigail. LOL Must run in the family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV