Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2010, 02:16 PM

444 posts, read 800,174 times

Advertisements

maybe if all the stupid storylines die off we might be able to get one worth watching????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2010, 08:58 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,484,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
maybe if all the stupid storylines die off we might be able to get one worth watching????
Sigh, you are so right. But I think they will continue doing the same old stories. Like "Who's in the hospital bed this week?" "Who's cheating on whom?" "Who is going to discover their true parent(s)?" "Who will utter the words 'He (she, they) are going to PAY!?" "Who is going to say "It's complicated?" And who is going to start out good/bad and wind up becoming bad/good?

Same old situations applied to different characters.

Old 02-25-2010, 12:31 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,244,560 times
Default surpriiiiise......

Well well well.........Carly and Dr. Dan must have been quite the item back in the day?

Old 02-25-2010, 12:59 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,484,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerz View Post
Well well well.........Carly and Dr. Dan must have been quite the item back in the day?
Oh, oh. Do you think he is Melanie's dad?

I have to admit although I am sick of Sami turning on the water-works every other show, the scene where she and Rafe were crying in his office was really moving for me. The way he started to pick up the phone and then had to put it down and his slow break-down showed some good directing and decent acting for a change.

Old 02-25-2010, 05:59 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,065,963 times
I think the writers don't know what to do---I watch the show but it doesn't have me on the edge of my seat like that whole Nicole baby switch ordeal. The whole EJ thing is so stupid and now Dr. Dan is Melanie's daddy---I can already see what's going to happen next. Its become predictable.

Chloe will probably get into a catfight with Carly--because Chole can't have kids...Dan will be a father to Melanie and she will have a better sense of self. She will probably leave Nick and go to Nathan.,

Rafe will discover what EJ is doing because I suspect that Anna will open up her trap. Have you noticed they haven't shown Nathan this week??

Why did they bring a new Will Sammy's son on the scene--the older one that is crazy for Mia?? The one they have now is cute but looks so timid. And that precious Sydney is so adorable.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:06 AM

1,059 posts, read 2,697,827 times
Gotta remember, Hope tells Bo that she is the one to get Carly off the hook, now will she is the question. Since Bo told her that he loved Carly.
You kinda seen it coming with who was Melanies dad...Chloe and Daniel wanted a baby, Daniel and Carly had history of what was never really shown, and Chloe isnt pregnant after all...and BOOM Daniels a dad.
With Sammi, when she yells or cries, to me it is so fake. And Ej says he's doing this so Sammi knows how it feels to have some one keep you from your child, so he faked Sydneys death...when all along, he just wants back with Sammi....geez.

Old 02-26-2010, 11:11 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,869,869 times
It's beyond convoluted and predictable.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:11 PM

444 posts, read 800,174 times
So......Danial is Melanie's father??? Was he in medical school at age 10 and at the convention when he was 15????? Seriously, I am having a hard time swallowing this one.

Gawd......give Sami back her baby so she can quit being such a crier. I want her back as interfering and mouthy.

Bo loves Carly??? Since when??? He does not and we all know it.

Old 02-26-2010, 01:47 PM

6,776 posts, read 13,564,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mi~mi View Post
So......Danial is Melanie's father??? Was he in medical school at age 10 and at the convention when he was 15????? Seriously, I am having a hard time swallowing this one.

I know I was wondering that too. Remember Chloe was Phillips GF and now Melanie is Phillips GF...aren't Melanie and Chloe about the same age? So Chloe is young enough to be his (Daniels) daughter and no one ever mentions this?

Old 02-26-2010, 04:00 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,065,963 times
Carly,Dan and Lacie are they the only MD's in Salem?? I find that to be funny Today's episode was AWFUL!!!! I found myself falling asleep. Someone mentioned was Dan in med school at 10--that's too funny!!!

The writers need to be revived ASAP, er uh STAT!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV