Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2010, 12:18 PM

1,059 posts, read 2,696,719 times

Advertisements

Okay...Carly just come out already and tell melanie, holy cow this has drug on long enough.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2010, 02:20 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,469,947 times
None of the characters have good story lines and they are all very depressing. They need some humor injected into the show. Vivian is funny in her own way and Victor has some great lines sometimes with his total cynaism. But it isn't enough to make a difference.

And talk about repitition! Same stories; different characters. I watched the show for a few years when it first came on. I stopped for about 20 years and then went back so I missed the Carly stories and a lot of others. I came back when they had the Salem Slasher who turned out to be Marlena. I quit watching it when Zack was killed by Chelsea's car. I came back again about a year later.

Truth to tell, I only watch it now because I love looking at Galen Gerhing (Rafe). LOL!

Old 01-28-2010, 03:10 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,560,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Vivian is funny in her own way and Victor has some great lines sometimes with his total cynaism. But it isn't enough to make a difference.
LOL did you see the other day when Victor told Brady he liked him better when he was on drugs? I LOL'd!

Old 01-28-2010, 03:41 PM

444 posts, read 799,850 times
They need to look at the writing from about 20 years ago. That was the fun times. Get Vivien something to do other that torture Carly for cripes sake. Bring some fun characters to town and get over all the doom and gloom.

Old 01-29-2010, 07:05 AM

Its funny cause The guy who plays brady, and the one who plays rafael, and the girl who plays arianna all use to play on One life to live. and on that show...they were the same characters, the girl and guy who plays brady where having a thing, and rafael was her brother on that show. (did i just make sense..lol)

Vivian is a hoot. These story lines are not going anywhere, i almost wish they had the "old" weird stuff as years before.

Old 01-29-2010, 11:44 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,560,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineann View Post
Its funny cause The guy who plays brady, and the one who plays rafael, and the girl who plays arianna all use to play on One life to live. and on that show...they were the same characters, the girl and guy who plays brady where having a thing, and rafael was her brother on that show. (did i just make sense..lol)
They were on Passions.

Old 01-29-2010, 02:54 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,241,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshineann View Post

Vivian is a hoot. These story lines are not going anywhere, i almost wish they had the "old" weird stuff as years before.
Yep she is indeed.

Mkay now so how many times have Rafe and Sami broken up???

Old 01-30-2010, 09:07 AM

Thats right Passions...i had a duh moment, thank you for helping me. I dont know, by the way, where is Sami's other kids?

Old 02-04-2010, 03:30 PM

5,120 posts, read 16,605,804 times
Francis Reid (Alice) passed away yesterday at the age of 95. She hasn't been seen on screen on DOOL since December 2007. No cause of death has been published yet.

Old 02-04-2010, 05:31 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,241,502 times
Post wow 95....good for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
Francis Reid (Alice) passed away yesterday at the age of 95. She hasn't been seen on screen on DOOL since December 2007. No cause of death has been published yet.
Awe, well that's sad, may she R.I.P.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV