Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2009, 11:23 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,859,446 times

Advertisements

Marlena and John were let go awhile ago due to salary cutbacks/freezes.

Guess they are getting the actors they pay for now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2009, 11:08 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,686,983 times
I actually don't mind Chad. It's hard for me to believe he'd ever date someone as boring as Mia let alone want her back.

I think Mickey will be back. I read somewhere that Maggie will have a big storyline soon. She said on the phone talking to Mickey the other day that he was coming home really soon, so I'm assuming he'll be involved somehow.

Old 12-05-2009, 10:45 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,464,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
What's with all the Rafe hate? I can understand his sisters but Rafe?

I'm glad Marlena is gone. I thought she was annoying and self-righteous. OldJohn I hated but LOVED NuJohn. Once his memory was wiped clean he became funny and was one of the best characters ever on the show. I wouldn't want either one of them back unless it was NuJohn that returned.

I like some of the newer characters. I didn't like Stephanie but actually kind of like her now that she's not with Philip. I also like Nathan a lot and love Melanie. Can't stand Mia. Wish they'd get rid of her character or at least replace the actress playing her.
Ditto, this.

Rafe is handling Sami like no one else ever could. They are an ideal match. I got bored with Marlena and John. New John was fun because he got to be different and for the first time I realized Drake H could actually act.

Melanie adds some life to the show even when she has to follow the one-dimensional character line all the actors have to deal with. Nathan is one of the best of the younger actors.

I would love to see Esme Vanderheusen (Erin Cardillo) on Days. She would be a great match for Victor.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:15 AM

444 posts, read 799,727 times
It's the accent......I don't know why.......that makes me weak in the knees.........sigh.

Old 12-05-2009, 11:30 AM

I wonder if whoever hit Nicole on the head and took Sydney is planning to hold the baby for ransom. Maybe it was the lady who owned the hotel where Nicole stayed before leaving town. If the hotel owner read the papers and realized it was EJ's baby she would know that's where the money is.

I wonder why, if Gaby told everyone that Nicole wanted money for bus tickets, the cops didn't head to the bus station. Also why didn't the police put a tail on Nicole's mother and doesn't her mother ever read the newspapers, look at flyers or hear the news? If she knew her daughter was a kidnapper, would she still have helped her?

Finally, does anyone else think that with her black hair and heavily made up eyes, Nicole resembles Adam Lambert?

Old 12-05-2009, 03:01 PM

Bingo!!!! LMAO

Old 12-05-2009, 05:33 PM

536 posts, read 1,109,544 times
i'm wasn't too much into the carly and vivian storyline but guess it can get interesting with her being mia or mel's mother....tell me she is mel's mother cause i'm hoping they get rid of mia

Old 12-05-2009, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shymonkey View Post
i'm wasn't too much into the carly and vivian storyline but guess it can get interesting with her being mia or mel's mother....tell me she is mel's mother cause i'm hoping they get rid of mia
My money is on Mel. Carly gave her a funny look as she watched her talking to Mia. And since Mel doesn't want Carly to live there, it would be a perfect setup for yet another conflict.

I don't mind Mia but she isn't necessary to any of the story lines any longer.

I would love to see Caliope and Eugene return if just for a guest episode.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:51 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,239,530 times
Soooooooooo.....? Who do you think has the Baby now?
Blonde female......

Do we have a map of Salem Place?
Is the Pier really that convenient lol.!!

Old 12-12-2009, 05:19 AM

Think Kate has something to do with it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV