Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2009, 01:27 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,236,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Missed it today-but I'm sure Mon will be soon enough!! He was pathetic as Ethan.
I won't spill the beans.

Let me just say EJ is not a happy camper at all!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2009, 10:30 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerz View Post
Should be interesting.

I have said this before,, why bother putting anyone in Salem's jail, the jail cell bars are so far apart most could just walk through them.

Different topic.... whoever is in charge of Mia's TEAR machine is doing it wrong lol!!!
That's funny! Actually there is a reason for the wide bars. If they were closer together the camera wouldn't be able to get a good shot of the person's face. It would be partially obscured by the bars.

Mia doesn't bug me so much but Chole and Stephanie win the worst actor award in my book.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:42 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,236,621 times
How long do you think it will be till Nicole gets caught?
Again......

Old 11-26-2009, 12:42 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,553,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerz View Post
How long do you think it will be till Nicole gets caught?
Again......
Can't be too long, she is pregnant in real life and is starting to show so she has to be taking a vacation from the show soon.

Old 11-27-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
Can't be too long, she is pregnant in real life and is starting to show so she has to be taking a vacation from the show soon.
I hope the writers don't write a storyline where she takes the baby with her will the actress is out on maternity leave. How often does days do the baby-switch-doesn't-get-to-know-about-real-parents-until-it's-grown?

Too often!

Old 11-27-2009, 11:38 AM

We are all thinking Mia is Carly's daughter but could it possibly be Melanie? They are pretty close to the same age.

Old 11-27-2009, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
We are all thinking Mia is Carly's daughter but could it possibly be Melanie? They are pretty close to the same age.
Have they said who it is? I only watched today for a little bit and caught the part that it was a girl who lived w/ Maggie, but that's all I heard. Do they BOTH live w/ Maggie? I think they do. hmmmmm

Old 11-27-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Have they said who it is? I only watched today for a little bit and caught the part that it was a girl who lived w/ Maggie, but that's all I heard. Do they BOTH live w/ Maggie? I think they do. hmmmmm
They do and I think there was a little hint today. Although they didn't name Carly's daughter, at one point Bo or Carly mentioned handing her baby over to "that man" when she had to give her away.

Possibly Melanie's evil father?

Old 11-28-2009, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
They do and I think there was a little hint today. Although they didn't name Carly's daughter, at one point Bo or Carly mentioned handing her baby over to "that man" when she had to give her away.

Possibly Melanie's evil father?
I bet that's it!

I almost died when I saw the flashback of Lawrence . WTH happened to him? He used to be gorgeous! I didn't even think it was the same person at first

Old 11-28-2009, 01:06 PM

Quote:
I bet that's it!

I almost died when I saw the flashback of Lawrence . WTH happened to him? He used to be gorgeous! I didn't even think it was the same person at first
I didn't watch in those days but when they showed a picture of Lawrence and then flashbacks I couldn't believe he was the same person. He hasn't aged very well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV