Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2012, 04:36 AM

10,200 posts, read 11,184,898 times

Advertisements

Brooke - I think he see's Money Signs, when he Looks at Vicki. The man is beyond creepy...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2012, 06:00 AM

9,480 posts, read 12,125,226 times
he's alot like slade

Old 05-09-2012, 06:05 AM

36,449 posts, read 16,055,816 times
I haven't seen last nights epi yet, but Gretchen sounded bad, I thought she could sing, guess not. Why go through all that if you can't sing? She needs to stick with designing handbags, make up, whatever.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:57 AM

7,382 posts, read 5,496,398 times
Vicki should not have pushed the meeting between her kids and Brookes. But then again it's always about her. And.... the Bravo camera's were there too. I think the kids are old enough to say no if they don't want to be filmed.

Old 05-09-2012, 08:11 AM

10,200 posts, read 11,184,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Vicki should not have pushed the meeting between her kids and Brookes. But then again it's always about her. And.... the Bravo camera's were there too. I think the kids are old enough to say no if they don't want to be filmed.
I agree!!!!

And I loved when Brianna Said - "it's not the same". I Loved the Look on Vicki's face after that...

Old 05-09-2012, 12:37 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,779,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I agree!!!!

And I loved when Brianna Said - "it's not the same". I Loved the Look on Vicki's face after that...
Best thing EVER!

Old 05-09-2012, 06:35 PM

348 posts, read 850,713 times
What struck me most about last night's episode is how painfully uncomfortable it was to watch Vicki's kids being forced to interact with creepy Brooks. I seriously could feel their discomfort. There is definitely a huge chasm in how Vicky thinks she performs as a mother verus reality. She strikes me a being a contradiction of terms: She wants to come across as an in-charge business owner yet at the same time she seems to only be able to function by making everything disfunctional. She does not have a handle on things but wants everyone to think she does.

Brianna said something to the effect that her mother is trying very hard to give the appearance that her relationship with Brooks is fantastic. Brooks is in it for the money and Vicki is either in it to spite Donn or for the fact that she cannot function on her own.

I think there are some serious deficiencies in how Vicki handles things. I feel bad for her b/c I think she's awkward and insecure and she lashes out due to overwhelming anxiety. When she mentioned a few times to Tamra that if she does not show support for Brianna's marriage she might "lose her" it made me think that behind the scenes Vicki has probably had many meltdowns with the result being that she has lashed out and said horrible things to her kids. But, I also think that Brianna is wise enough to probably psychoanalyze her mother better than anyone.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:52 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,813,945 times
Brooks was extra creeeeeepy on last night's episode
Made my skin crawl. Vicki's son was having none of it
Tamra pegged Brooks sometime back. He creeps her out too.
Brianna revealed to the viewers a LOT; such as Brooks driving Vicki's car,Vicki buying him clothes
She probably pays for all their meals out too.
Tamra needs to be a real pal and have the guy investigated.

Old 05-09-2012, 08:58 PM

7,382 posts, read 5,496,398 times
I just read on another website that Vicki made Brianna have a do-over wedding, white dress and all, but Brianna and her husband announced they are going to have a baby! Looks like Vicki is going to be a Grandma after all. Congratulations to Brianna and Ryan!

Old 05-09-2012, 09:19 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,421,147 times
A couple of weeks back, a ton of viewers were warning Vicki about Brooks on her BRAVO blog. Vicki came back the next week and asked everyone to stop writing those things because it hurt her and Brooks.

I don't get it. If Vicki was watching another woman dating someone like Brooks, she'd be all over her to not be so stupid. Vicki has been warned by her own daughter, by the viewers, and heard comments from the other housewives, and still she can't see him for what he is?

Every time Brooks looks at Vicki, he looks like the cat that swallowed a canary. His face is frightening at times because he looks so devious and pleased with himself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV