Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2012, 02:06 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,855,040 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I know! Everyone talks how creepy he is, but no one says anything to her! Someone needs to sit her down and try to open her eyes.

are you serious? She would lose it! Freak out!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2012, 02:55 PM

5,364 posts, read 8,602,728 times
Vicki is so needy, she cannot see what a user Brooks is at this time.

He is so busy filling up her empty, hollow, dried up love tank, she can hardly see straight.

Old 05-15-2012, 03:45 AM

44,252 posts, read 64,625,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
". No, it is not all good, you are a creep and Vicki's kids want nothing to do with you and probably never will. Kudos to Briana for saying how she felt to her mom.
While I agree with your assessment of Brooks 100% (it's even obvious to Tamra and my cat and the potted plant in the corner of my kitchen), I think Briana was kinda being immature upon their meeting.

You know, you might not like someone or the idea of someone, but you remain civil and polite in social circumstances. Talk to you mother about it later in private if you have issues.

Old 05-15-2012, 11:30 AM

2,377 posts, read 4,346,857 times
I can't figure out if "love tank" is a euphamism for Vicki's vagina or her sagging self-esteem that's apparently easily propped up with empty compliments.

Old 05-15-2012, 02:19 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,785,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
I can't figure out if "love tank" is a euphamism for Vicki's vagina or her sagging self-esteem that's apparently easily propped up with empty compliments.
Yeah, I think she said she was Daddy's Little Girl so she never learned to create and maintain self esteem for herself. She needs a doting, enmeshed man around at all times to be her living surrogate self esteem. Her last hubby wouldn't wring himself dry trying to keep her ego pumped up but she gets a lot of ego pumping from the gigolo--er, white knight, Brooks. I bet he's workin' hard and earning every shirt and every dime she's "gifting" him.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:42 AM

OMG so Brianna delves into Vicki's computer and finds out that Vicki and Brooks had been having an internet romance while she was still with Donn.........holy crap.............Vicki was speechless!!!
And so the plot thickens.

Slade is even more stupid than I had given him credit for. Has no $$$$ for a ring but goes ring shopping, which was bad enough; but then invites Heather along to help him pick out a ring that he has no $$$$ to purchase it with

I'm not even gonna get started with Alexis and the over the top extravaganza for the 4 year olds birthday. And her needing her spray tan in the midst of all the goings on preparatiions

Old 05-16-2012, 02:09 AM

Are Brooks Ayers And Vicki Gunvalson Headed For A Split? Plus VIDEO: Alexis Makes Her Acting Debut! - Reality Tea

Old 05-16-2012, 02:59 AM

1,014 posts, read 1,572,658 times
Slade wanted a fake stone to give Gretchen...then he would get the real one hhaahaaa

Old 05-16-2012, 05:10 AM

19 posts, read 41,499 times
Just out of curiosity, as I watch this every day usually. We're totally behind America in terms of this show, but I was wondering exactly how far behind.

Yesterdays' episode in the UK showed Vicki filing for divorce against Donn, and Tamra & Jeana having a big bust up at Vicki's party.

Thanks

(I don't like Slade. Eugh)

Old 05-16-2012, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irkalla View Post
Just out of curiosity, as I watch this every day usually. We're totally behind America in terms of this show, but I was wondering exactly how far behind.

Yesterdays' episode in the UK showed Vicki filing for divorce against Donn, and Tamra & Jeana having a big bust up at Vicki's party.

Thanks

(I don't like Slade. Eugh)
from what I can recall that was last season. So you guys must be an entire season behind what we are viewing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV